Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Hey Guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Susan- I remember when I flew to Puerto Rico...they didn't feed us and that is close to a 4 hr flight! If your airline is not longer than 4 hours, no airline will serve you and I think U.S. Airways is beginning to charge from now on for your meals! Crazy!

I'm hitting good ol' Starbucks before my flight and then back to sleep! Don't worry LTL and Scottie, I'll be completely wired when I find you guys in LV! BTW, my flight is 43, I think arriving in LV!

Hope- I hope you take a nap! Then lots of coffee! That should do the trick! Plus you'll be in a plane for awhile so you can take another nap there... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

SO who wants to see pics of my hair change! I took some pics with me camera phone and posted it for some friends in another board? Do you guys want to wait 3 days or do you want to see it now? I'm taking a hand count! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Mar I hear ya with the Starbucks, if there is one where I am, I am definitely going to get caffinated [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would love to see your new do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, you know that attorney that drives me crazy a lot, well it turns out she is leaving the company in 2 weeks. I am both happy and sad to see her go, especially since we just hired a paralegal for her. Other than that, getting lots of great compliments on my hair [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I will see if my dad can send me the pics he took from his digital cam and post it tonight.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes everyone share pics of the new do's. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Starbucks is a my lifesblood that early in the morning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The flight to Phoenix is over 5 hours and I think it is ridiculous that they don't feed ya but I guess the flight was cheap so I can't complain. O WELL!!
Old 02-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Alright!!!

Here you go...

Tada...my new hair color....

what do you think?
Old 02-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M&M Forever:
<STRONG>The flight to Phoenix is over 5 hours and I think it is ridiculous that they don't feed ya but I guess the flight was cheap so I can't complain. O WELL!!</STRONG>
I know right Susan Don't they know that people go hungry [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Mar I love it!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the color Mariel.

I got mine colored as well. I have a lot of blond highlights in mine. Not sure if I like it or not. I will see if I can get the old man to take a pic on the digital for me tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Thanks Jen and Susan!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My mom was shocked because at first my hair color was like blood red but then the stylist darkened it with a brown toner. I love my highlights! Everyone thinks it makes me look younger! Trust me I was kissing a lot of people! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see pics of y'alls hair, too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 03:02 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Cute 'do, Mar! I like the color.

IF I ever manage to get mine done, it won't look much different, just less gray. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

TR4: If you're going to be parking your car, you want to be at the airport more than an hour before your flight. You have to take a shuttle to the terminal and that can take awhile, and then there's the security line inside. Just take a little nap Wed. night and mainline the caffeine.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

LTL- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What gray?
And thanks!

I'm glad I got my brother to wake up early, on his day off btw, and take me to the airport! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thank god, Starbucks opens up at 5:30 am! I'll definitely be wired! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
Everyone thinks it makes me look younger! Trust me I was kissing a lot of people! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Good Lord Child! How young do you want to look? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think it's gorgeous! I love the colors. Now you and Susan are making me want highlights! No time! Eek! The pressure to look good is intense!

LT - I think 5:30 is still good, I don't think there will be a four hour delay at 6 am! Hopefully not. My sister left for Cancun this morning and talked to one of those Blue Van shuttle guys yesterday to schedule her pick up and he said that they're still doing the security checks on all cars going into BWI though. Pooh!

Has anyone else seen Jim Ortleib (Nasedo) doing the GEICO commercial? I saw it last night on channel 7 during the news. He was so cute! I didn't really pay attention to it until I saw him, but he says the line "I saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO" and has a really cute smile on his face!

Nice weather we're having, eh?

Thanks for the reminders to bring snacks on the plane. I think Starbucks is a wonderful idea, do they have one at BWI? I'll have to check!

Two days!

Char - where you be?
Old 02-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Hey Caps! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So Thursday's weather forecast for us...snow wintry mix...LATE Thursday night into Friday Morning! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We are clear for takeoff. Feel free to move about the country! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ah crap, that's the Southwest commercial...oh well, I tried! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Scottie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, people tell me I look like I'm 28 and my 30 yr old brother looks like his 21...so you see where I'm going with this! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And yeah there is a Starbucks there at BWI. I think it opens at 6am...don't ask how I remember that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jen- I did go to Starbucks this morning and got me a raspberry mocha! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yummy! I also did park illegally, I swear, that's like my trademark or something when it comes to parking in D.C.! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

True, where is Char? Jodi? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>I'm glad I got my brother to wake up early, on his day off btw, and take me to the airport! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thank god, Starbucks opens up at 5:30 am! I'll definitely be wired! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You go girl, be glad you got someone to take you, sadly no Starbucks in our terminal at JFK [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But as long as I have my coffee, I am good!! I have a feeling I will be sleeping on the plane anyway [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I gotta remember to call car service and reserve a car for me and Wendy and I can always get a cab home. Oh my god, I can't believe how soon its coming and I got so much to do today, go to the bank, exchange some pants at old navy, go to K-Mart for socks and get disposable cameras [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited to say Di Good girl!!!! I got my grande non-fat latte and I am partially wired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You do what you gotta do for your early morning caffeine run [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited Dreamer 4 Ever ]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good Morning Caps!!

How's the weather for everyone?? It's nasty here. I got to work this morning only to find out they called Liberal Leave (means I didn'thave to come into work if I didn't want to). Great...why couldn't I have found that out before I left my house [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] It's ok though, I probably would have come in anyway. I've got a lot of work that I want to get done before I leave tomorrow.

I spent a half and hour on the computer last night looking at BWI's website. I'm trying to familiarize myself with it so I at least have some knowledge of where I'm going, parking and other need to know things.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Hope thats an excellent idea, which is also cool is that now JFK has a flight tracker that you can check to see if your flight is on time or delayed which is cool. I am going to PM you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I will definitely see you in Phoenix in 2 days!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>
Edited to say Di Good girl!!!! I got my grande non-fat latte and I am partially wired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You do what you gotta do for your early morning caffeine run [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ain't that the bloody truth?
Just pace yourself! I have to still do laundry and pick my outfits out! I was going to do that last night but I fell asleep around 7:30pm and didn't wake up until I moved from the couch to the bed! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then again this morning and late, too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hope- Good thinking! I did that too the first time I flew out of there! I'm sure you won't get lost! What parking lot are you going to park at? I know there is one that is like $7 to $11 a day! And they shuttle you to the terminal! BTW, The federal govvernment had a two hour delay this morning! Lucky punks! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

BTW, this piece of crap building I work in...there is no oil so gueass what? NO HEAT AGAIN!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I swear, ths trip cannot come an sooner!