Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Caps Thread #4: Clothes...check, Film...check, Pics...check! LA, here we come!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Capital Fans! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

by RoswellMouse/Jodi

Virginia Fans
Mariael311- Woodbridge
RoswellMouse- Richmond
M&M forever- Leesburg
RoswellQueen- Centreville
RosChar- Mechanicsville
Lyndsi - Lynchburg

Maryland Fans
ilmandyli- Baltimore
LTL- Silver Spring
Scottie- Laurel

Out-of-Towners
Roswelldesertsky- Germany
Dreamer 4 ever ~ Brooklyn, NY
Theroyal4 ~ Harrisburg, PA

Birthdays [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

January

February
Mariael311- 11

March

April
ilmandyli- 7
LTL- 12

May
RoswellMouse- 18

June
RoswellQueen- 8
Roswelldesertsky- 19

July
Scottie- 17

August
M&M forever- 31

September

October

November
RosChar- 1

December
Lyndsi- 23

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Mariael311 ]
Old 01-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

This way back to the Old Thread!!!

Sorry Jen! Your addition was too long!
Old 01-30-2004, 11:43 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread start, Mar! Great title!
Old 01-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Your welcome, LTL! I wanted to add something else to the title, but it was way too long! :lol; Oh well!!!

OMG!!! I have so much stuff to do this weekend!! AHHH!!! I hope I have enough time!!
Old 01-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

This thread is gonna be so quiet with all you chicas gone and not postin! Have a GRAND time at BAT though. Make sure to give Nick a [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] for me! I mean it! Don't forget!! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
Old 01-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG CICADAS [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
I CANNOT believe its been 17 years. I remember I was in elementary school and they would cover the WHOLE sidewalk and just fall out of the trees like rain. EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
And when youre young you are not nearly as freaked out by insects compared to 17 yrs later or is it just me? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Im glad someone mentioned it or I would have had no [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]
Hey Di, im good. Ive been up since 5am for some god forsaken reason. My sleeping patterns are [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]
I'll prob try and take a nap sometime today though [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Vote For Gavin Degraw pretty please
Old 01-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilmandyli:
<STRONG>OMG CICADAS [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
I CANNOT believe its been 17 years. I remember I was in elementary school and they would cover the WHOLE sidewalk and just fall out of the trees like rain. EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
That's it, I'm wearing hats this spring! Oh hell no, nothingis falling in my hair!! I will be screaming to high heaven! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
And when youre young you are not nearly as freaked out by insects compared to 17 yrs later or is it just me? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Im glad someone mentioned it or I would have had no [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]
Nope, I'm with you on that one! When I was younger, I thought it was cool to pick them up and throw them on the screamers, but I'll probably be the screamer now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know, I'm glad LTL mentioned it or it would have been a [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hey Di, im good. Ive been up since 5am for some god forsaken reason. My sleeping patterns are [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]
I'll prob try and take a nap sometime today though [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
5am! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Girl, get some sleep! Man, your sleep is all messed up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jodi- Man, I didn't even think about it! WOW!! I think a lot of Roswell boards will be too!! I'll remember to give him a hug from you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone!

Mar, great new thread title! Put X-ray bag on that list (not literally, I know the title is long!), Anne posted on the Zeke board that in order to keep your film perfectly safe through the airport scanners, you can buy an x-ray bag from most camera stores for about $20. I was talking to Jen and we both decided to get one.

Cicadas? Jesus, those things scare the crap out of me! I'm more than a little afraid of insects, most of them terrify me! I can handle snakes before I can handle bugs! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] When will they make their appearance?

LT - Oh good! You read my newest recommendation! I had only read two parts yesterday when I had to tell you about it. I wanted to see if I liked it enough to make a general recommendation, and I finished it today (shhh, don't tell my bosses!). It's fabulous. Very sad, but full of hope. I love the way it's written.

I loved the Laverne and Shirley image. That's us in a nutshell!

Hope - thanks for the info from Amazon! We don't have too much time to wait then, only 'til April. I can wait that long. It'll probably come out in hardback first though, and it's only $20? Not bad.

Mandy - I get up at 5 am every day! It sucks!

Susan, thanks for the weather report! It will be a little cooler than last year, but a lot warmer than it is here!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jody! How are the little darlings feeling today?

Can everyone post something on the POD thread and put us out of our mysery? We still have a Christmas title up and it's embarrassing! We only need like 5 more posts and it's agonizingly slow.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
just wanted to stop by and post hello [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

cant wait to get out of this cold weather!

see ya later [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Scotttie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess I better get over there! Man, that is slow! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm not buying an xray bag...just going to put all my film in my carry on with my camera! I'm bringing a pretty big carry on for my shoes! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi Angel! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>Scotttie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess I better get over there! Man, that is slow! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm not buying an xray bag...just going to put all my film in my carry on with my camera! I'm bringing a pretty big carry on for my shoes! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi Angel! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey sweetie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
the carry on bag also gets put through the x-ray thingie!

hope you all are doing well!
off to job number two of the night!
vacation is sooo soon i can taste it!

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~Angel~*:
<STRONG>

Hey sweetie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
the carry on bag also gets put through the x-ray thingie!
</STRONG>

Darnit! I knew something was going to come back and bite me in the ass! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] OMG!!! I don't know what I'm going to do now!
Old 01-31-2004, 01:18 PM
LTL
Master Fan

You can tell the security peeps that you have film and they'll scan it separately. I've done that.
Old 01-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Addicted Fan

... taking a short break from cleaning house and finding things for the trip [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] now off to take a nap before work

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] only three more days work [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yippie!!!!!
Old 02-01-2004, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~Angel~*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] only three more days work [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yippie!!!!!</STRONG>
I know [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread