Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>You can tell the security peeps that you have film and they'll scan it separately. I've done that.</STRONG>
Good Idea!! But I'm not really stressing it anymore because I haven't had any problems in the past with film in my luggage! I don't think I will now! Who knows?

3 days
Man time went by fast!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Hey Angel and Jen!!!

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Mariael311 ]
Old 02-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
happy monday!!!
so much to do so little time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Hey Caps! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Angel- Ain't that the truth? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok...I've got the monthly billing to do today so I'll be on later today!
Bye all!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Mar Good luck [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Angel You know what makes my Monday happy, the fact that I won't be here Thursday and Friday [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and Friday is bonus day [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] and its direct deposit too!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Did everyone see that Wintry mix in the forecast on Thursday? I hope it waits until we all take off before it starts. My flight is at 7:30am. When is everyone elses?

LTL- Are you guys flying out of Reagan or Dulles?
Old 02-02-2004, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Susan Both Wendy and I fly out of JFK at 7 am on Thursday, we will see you in Phoenix [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] omg omg omg omg!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Less than three freakin days until we leave!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] So much to do, so little time.....

Ok...I'm better now. For weeks I felt like the 5th was never going to get here and then bam it's three days away. This weekend went so fast I left my mind at work on Friday!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Ok, I'm stupid, but who cares!! Three days, baby!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Caps!!
Old 02-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M&M Forever:
<STRONG>Did everyone see that Wintry mix in the forecast on Thursday? I hope it waits until we all take off before it starts. My flight is at 7:30am. When is everyone elses?

LTL- Are you guys flying out of Reagan or Dulles?</STRONG>
Susan, LTL and I fly out together from BWI at 8 am.

Wintry mix on Thursday too? I'd heard about tomorrow's weather, but not Thursday. I hate bad weather!

I ended up buying an x-ray bag on Saturday and the guy at Ritz said he'd never had problems with film going through airport scanners himself, but he'd had customers who'd had all of their film ruined! Ordinarily I wouldn't worry about it, but I figured since I'd been warned I should get a bag. He said you still probably have to let them look through the bag, but just to let them know what's inside of it.

There was a four hour delay getting through traffic into BWI over the weekend due to security checks. They stopped each car going into the airport and checked them. I hope they don't do that on Thursday!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone!
Old 02-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I imagine Dulles will be just as bad with the security checks. I think there was another incident with a plane from their this weekend. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I really don't want to leave the house at 4:00 for a 7:30 flight but might want to considering.... If it isn't the weather it is the terrorist threats. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M&M Forever:
If it isn't the weather it is the terrorist threats. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img][/QB]
You're so right about that! LTL's picking me up at 5:30 am for our 8 am flight. I hope that's enough time. I'm only maybe 20 minutes from the airport, then we have to park and take a shuttle bus. Might be tight but I don't want to leave at 4 am either!
Old 02-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Hey...

sneaking to catch up real fast.

I have a 8am flight of Nat'l! But just to warn everyone, call the airport first and find out what time it opens! I know you only have to be there 2hrs in advance but you don't really need to be there that early! I guess it's up to you!

Well, going back in!! BBL!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Well I am only about 15 minutes from the airport so I was planning on leaving at 5:00 that would give us plenty of time to get checked in and grab some breakfast before our flight at 7:30.

By the way those flying America West. They don't feed you so eat beforehand. Co-workers in my office flew to Portland in October on them and they said you get a drink and a couple of crackers that is it.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Susan I know what you mean, I am about 20 minutes from JFK and me and Wendy plan to be there 2 hours before our flight which gives us plenty of time for check in, security check and some breakfast. And I found out about America West through my dad who flew from Phoenix to NY and he was starving when he came back. I am definitely packing a couple of sandwiches just in case [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I can't go an hour without food [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 11:19 AM
LTL
Master Fan

4 hours at BWI?!? Holy mackerel! Freakin' terrorists! Maybe I should pick you up at 5, Leslie? If we sleep all the way to LV, it won't matter that they don't feed us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I postponed my hair appointment until Wed. already. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had plenty of time to do things yesterday afternoon, but ended up being too scattered to concentrate. Like maybe I'm going to get better?

Back to meeting!

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, now you ladies have got me worried. I was planning on being at the airport by 6:00am for my 7:00am flight. And that's with me getting up at 4:00am. Maybe I should leave at, like, 3:00am [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] How am I ever going to get my a$$ out of bed!?! Oh hell, I'll probably be to wired to sleep anyways. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread