Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2003, 07:34 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>Farscape is supposed to be on next Thursday according to ninemsn.com.au.

I'd prefer Stargate. *curses channel 7*</STRONG>
in Adelaide Farscape is on Ch 9 so i can c both shows. i tape Farscape and watch Stargate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

btw, what season r they showing of Farscape? i think they were part way thru S2 last time it was on but i don't know what season they r up to now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Massacher:
<STRONG>
btw, what season r they showing of Farscape? i think they were part way thru S2 last time it was on but i don't know what season they r up to now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think we're halfway into S3 in NSW. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Massacher:
<STRONG>
btw, what season r they showing of Farscape? i think they were part way thru S2 last time it was on but i don't know what season they r up to now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think we're halfway into S3 in NSW. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

I finally got to see Meridien this weekend ... poor, poor Daniel. Was it just me, or did O'Neill seem a little blasse about Daniel's passing at the end?

So, let me get this straight ... Jonas Quinn is from the planet Kelowna?! LOL. That's the name of a real city in the BC interior.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raonaild:
<STRONG>I finally got to see Meridien this weekend ... poor, poor Daniel. Was it just me, or did O'Neill seem a little blasse about Daniel's passing at the end?

So, let me get this straight ... Jonas Quinn is from the planet Kelowna?! LOL. That's the name of a real city in the BC interior.</STRONG>
Daniel has died and/or gone insane so many times. So O'Neil had a reason to be a bit blasse.

Where's the BC interior? And what is the BC interior?
Old 12-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I finally got to see Meridien this weekend ... poor, poor Daniel. Was it just me, or did O'Neill seem a little blasse about Daniel's passing at the end?

So, let me get this straight ... Jonas Quinn is from the planet Kelowna?! LOL. That's the name of a real city in the BC interior.</STRONG>
Daniel has died and/or gone insane so many times. So O'Neil had a reason to be a bit blasse.

Where's the BC interior? And what is the BC interior?
Old 12-02-2003, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Where's the BC interior? And what is the BC interior?</STRONG>
Sorry ... BC is the province on the west coast of Canada ... any part of BC that isn't on a coast ends up being called the "interior".

Vancouver, the city where Stargate is filmed, is on the west coast of BC. Kelowna's a 6 or so hour drive outside of Vancouver. I have no idea why they'd pick that name for a planet particularly ... except that maybe nobody outside of BC has likely heard of it.

I was reading on TVShowsOnDvd yesterday: apparently the SG-1 Season 6 boxed set is going to be available in March 2004. That's pretty fast, considering S5 is being released in January 2004.

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited Raonaild ]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Sorry ... BC is the province on the west coast of Canada ... any part of BC that isn't on a coast ends up being called the "interior".

Vancouver, the city where Stargate is filmed, is on the west coast of BC. Kelowna's a 6 or so hour drive outside of Vancouver. I have no idea why they'd pick that name for a planet particularly ... except that maybe nobody outside of BC has likely heard of it.

</STRONG>
Okay. Kelowna was probably used because it sounds very cool, and is unusual. I mean, we wouldn't believe it if the planet was called Los Angeles.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
Okay. Kelowna was probably used because it sounds very cool, and is unusual. I mean, we wouldn't believe it if the planet was called Los Angeles.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You don't have to make any decisions</STRONG>
I meant make a decision about which show I like better [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

Quote:

I thought that too, but it was probably because he didn't really understand what was going on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He does have a mind like a child [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

And the name of Jonas's planet is Colona [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sounds the same, though.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You don't have to make any decisions</STRONG>
I meant make a decision about which show I like better [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

Quote:

I thought that too, but it was probably because he didn't really understand what was going on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He does have a mind like a child [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

And the name of Jonas's planet is Colona [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sounds the same, though.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>I thought that too, but it was probably because he didn't really understand what was going on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He does have a mind like a child [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Mind like a child, LOL. His eyes are certainly pretty quick to glaze over when someone starts going all technical/scientific on him.
Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>And the name of Jonas's planet is Colona [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sounds the same, though.</STRONG>
I'm certain it's Kelowna ... it says so on the official SG-1 website:
Quote:
Episode #1F: Redemption - Part 1
Synopsis : In this sixth season premiere, Jonas (Corin Nemec), unable to return to Kelowna, is eager to "finish what the missing Dr. Jackson started."
http://www.stargate-sg1.com/home/episodes/s6.html

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited Raonaild ]
Old 12-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Mind like a child, LOL. His eyes are certainly pretty quick to glaze over when someone starts going all technical/scientific on him.

I'm certain it's Kelowna ... it says so on the official SG-1 website:</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Have you seen The Lowdown? RDA goes on about how he thinks O'Neill has the mind of child, because his attention wanders so much.

Eep, my bad. The place where I read transcripts has it spelt wrong [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Mind like a child, LOL. His eyes are certainly pretty quick to glaze over when someone starts going all technical/scientific on him.

I'm certain it's Kelowna ... it says so on the official SG-1 website:</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Have you seen The Lowdown? RDA goes on about how he thinks O'Neill has the mind of child, because his attention wanders so much.

Eep, my bad. The place where I read transcripts has it spelt wrong [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

mind of a child...sounds like our jack. but he has to be pretty smart, to be able to rise to the rank of colonel AND be in the black ops. he just hides it really, really well

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread