Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>I wonder why it's always Daniel Jackson that gets dead or insane. Is it like a message: "Non-military personel die a lot, so you better join the army!"?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I agree with Raonaild, but I also think that they choose those characters, because they have a large fan base, and viewers will watch more if something major is happening to their favourite character [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I wonder why it's always Daniel Jackson that gets dead or insane. Is it like a message: "Non-military personel die a lot, so you better join the army!"?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I agree with Raonaild, but I also think that they choose those characters, because they have a large fan base, and viewers will watch more if something major is happening to their favourite character [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2003, 05:21 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

hi all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i haven't been on ff for the past few days. i can't believe that SG-1 isn't on this week [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and yeah, i agree that they put certain characters thru the wringer. it keeps the show(s) from getting stale.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:21 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

hi all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i haven't been on ff for the past few days. i can't believe that SG-1 isn't on this week [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and yeah, i agree that they put certain characters thru the wringer. it keeps the show(s) from getting stale.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Addicted Fan

It'd just be nice to have other characters go insane/die.

Looks like no Stargate next week in NSW. Although Farscape seems to be making a return (unsure whther repeat or not.)
Old 11-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Addicted Fan

It'd just be nice to have other characters go insane/die.

Looks like no Stargate next week in NSW. Although Farscape seems to be making a return (unsure whther repeat or not.)
Old 11-27-2003, 01:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Looks like no Stargate next week in NSW. Although Farscape seems to be making a return (unsure whther repeat or not.)</STRONG>
There's no SG for QLD tonight, because of the '70s special [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What day is FS on for you, Gav? I can't seem to find it in my TV guide [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2003, 01:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Looks like no Stargate next week in NSW. Although Farscape seems to be making a return (unsure whther repeat or not.)</STRONG>
There's no SG for QLD tonight, because of the '70s special [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What day is FS on for you, Gav? I can't seem to find it in my TV guide [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2003, 02:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Farscape is supposed to be on next Thursday according to ninemsn.com.au.

I'd prefer Stargate. *curses channel 7*
Old 11-27-2003, 02:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm equally torn [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I like them both for different reasons. Oh, the decisions! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2003, 05:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>I'm equally torn [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I like them both for different reasons. Oh, the decisions! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You don't have to make any decisions!

I like stargate better, but Farscape has it's merits. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 05:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>I'm equally torn [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I like them both for different reasons. Oh, the decisions! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You don't have to make any decisions!

I like stargate better, but Farscape has it's merits. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 03:58 AM
Loyal Fan

no stargate this week make me angry and unable to type in full sentences [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] !
ah, i'm over it.

i agree, putting the most loved characters through the wringer gets ratings, but they put the same people through things and they always come out and it all ends happily...well, that's the way it went until meridian. so maybe i'm wrong.

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Old 11-28-2003, 03:58 AM
Loyal Fan

no stargate this week make me angry and unable to type in full sentences [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] !
ah, i'm over it.

i agree, putting the most loved characters through the wringer gets ratings, but they put the same people through things and they always come out and it all ends happily...well, that's the way it went until meridian. so maybe i'm wrong.

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:34 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Farscape is supposed to be on next Thursday according to ninemsn.com.au.

I'd prefer Stargate. *curses channel 7*</STRONG>
in Adelaide Farscape is on Ch 9 so i can c both shows. i tape Farscape and watch Stargate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

btw, what season r they showing of Farscape? i think they were part way thru S2 last time it was on but i don't know what season they r up to now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread