Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ne-fehr-ious:
<STRONG>

Now remind me, which time Daniel was thought dead was that?</STRONG>
Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

One of many. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i also have problems separating the episodes where Daniel goes insane. It's happened way to much.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ne-fehr-ious:
<STRONG>

Now remind me, which time Daniel was thought dead was that?</STRONG>
Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

One of many. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i also have problems separating the episodes where Daniel goes insane. It's happened way to much.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Loyal Fan

the character daniel died 3 times before the end of the first season! (the movie, "the nox", the ep before the first seasons end) and he went lots of other times before he ascended. i wonder if he keep all the death certificates? wonder who has to tell the tax office or whatever that he keeps coming back. coz they all believed he was dead in "fire and water" and throughout season 6.
i haven't seen thursdays ep yet, though it was on at 11pm instead of 10, so i got an hour of crap on beforehand.
how is everyone?

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Loyal Fan

the character daniel died 3 times before the end of the first season! (the movie, "the nox", the ep before the first seasons end) and he went lots of other times before he ascended. i wonder if he keep all the death certificates? wonder who has to tell the tax office or whatever that he keeps coming back. coz they all believed he was dead in "fire and water" and throughout season 6.
i haven't seen thursdays ep yet, though it was on at 11pm instead of 10, so i got an hour of crap on beforehand.
how is everyone?

When the time came to leap in faith, whether you had your eyes open or closed or screaming all the way down or not made no practical difference.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rosey angel 2:
<STRONG> i wonder if he keep all the death certificates? wonder who has to tell the tax office or whatever that he keeps coming back. </STRONG>
He'd have quite a collection by now. And what about all his money and stuff. Legally it should have gone to next of kin. Do they just ask for it back or something? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rosey angel 2:
<STRONG> i wonder if he keep all the death certificates? wonder who has to tell the tax office or whatever that he keeps coming back. </STRONG>
He'd have quite a collection by now. And what about all his money and stuff. Legally it should have gone to next of kin. Do they just ask for it back or something? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>He'd have quite a collection by now. And what about all his money and stuff. Legally it should have gone to next of kin. Do they just ask for it back or something?</STRONG>
Well ... as far as I know, Daniel doesn't really have any family ... I've only recall mention of him having foster parents, from the movie. Maybe someone from SG-1 is his official next of kin ... that would make handing back all his stuff more convenient [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah, but you'd think after a time it would really get o their nerves. they prob have a fine "each person who is responsible for the death of dr daniel jackson should have to pay the total of $100" you know, to act as a deterrent.
oh, i found out i taped over my tape of thursdays ep of stargate, so i too have missed out. i'll just have to wait till monday so i can borrow it off my friend [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah, but you'd think after a time it would really get o their nerves. they prob have a fine "each person who is responsible for the death of dr daniel jackson should have to pay the total of $100" you know, to act as a deterrent.
oh, i found out i taped over my tape of thursdays ep of stargate, so i too have missed out. i'll just have to wait till monday so i can borrow it off my friend [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

You would think by now they'd all say "yeah right" whenever they hear Daniel is dead. He never stays dead for long.

I'm stuck in season 6 and it's not going very far or fast. I was actually bored tonight. Invisible ashrak attack brings together Tok'Ra and free Jaffa - whoopee. I know it's one of those neccessary story developement epsodes, but, arg, I've had it. They've got Jonas - why not use him?
I'm just a little wound up. We've reached the cancel new shows time of year, and I've been tied in knots. It leaves me wanting more from the shows I know aren't going away, because I'm about to have big holes in my TV world.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

You would think by now they'd all say "yeah right" whenever they hear Daniel is dead. He never stays dead for long.

I'm stuck in season 6 and it's not going very far or fast. I was actually bored tonight. Invisible ashrak attack brings together Tok'Ra and free Jaffa - whoopee. I know it's one of those neccessary story developement epsodes, but, arg, I've had it. They've got Jonas - why not use him?
I'm just a little wound up. We've reached the cancel new shows time of year, and I've been tied in knots. It leaves me wanting more from the shows I know aren't going away, because I'm about to have big holes in my TV world.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Looks like last weeks episode was cursed. Explaining why nobody got it taped.

I wonder why it's always Daniel Jackson that gets dead or insane. Is it like a message: "Non-military personel die a lot, so you better join the army!"?
Old 11-24-2003, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Looks like last weeks episode was cursed. Explaining why nobody got it taped.

I wonder why it's always Daniel Jackson that gets dead or insane. Is it like a message: "Non-military personel die a lot, so you better join the army!"?
Old 11-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Loyal Fan

perhaps last weeks wasn't that good, and our vcr's were just trying to save us from watching it? or maybe it was cursed. either way sg1 isn't on this week, thanks to that 70's show. *sigh* looks like ch7 hates us all

Old 11-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Loyal Fan

perhaps last weeks wasn't that good, and our vcr's were just trying to save us from watching it? or maybe it was cursed. either way sg1 isn't on this week, thanks to that 70's show. *sigh* looks like ch7 hates us all

Closed Thread   Post New Thread