Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked Jane most of all in Children of the Mind. The story about what happened to her and the thing with young Valentine was just heartbreaking.

For some reason Jane reminds me of Tinkerbell.That tiny little voice sitting on the shoulder of the boy who will never grow up (in in this case, only because we will always remember the young Ender from the first book). Tragically in love with her confidant but never able to be with him because she isn't like him.
Maybe it's just me but I think she is totally cool.
Dedicated Fan

I liked Jane most of all in Children of the Mind. The story about what happened to her and the thing with young Valentine was just heartbreaking.

For some reason Jane reminds me of Tinkerbell.That tiny little voice sitting on the shoulder of the boy who will never grow up (in in this case, only because we will always remember the young Ender from the first book). Tragically in love with her confidant but never able to be with him because she isn't like him.
Dedicated Fan

Old 04-28-2003, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Well I'll be reading Xenocide next so maybe my impression will change.
yossarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

Master Fan

Master Fan

Old 05-01-2003, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

But then remember, El Yosso, that "short period of time" seemed like eons to Jane.
Dedicated Fan

But then remember, El Yosso, that "short period of time" seemed like eons to Jane.
Dedicated Fan

Dedicated Fan

Old 05-02-2003, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that point was driven home in Speaker of the Dead... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I just got to Jane's chapter in Xenocide and I thought it was cool of Jane to help Miro talk by using that computer panel and mimicking his face/voice.
Master Fan

Yeah that point was driven home in Speaker of the Dead... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I just got to Jane's chapter in Xenocide and I thought it was cool of Jane to help Miro talk by using that computer panel and mimicking his face/voice.
Master Fan

Master Fan

Reply   Post New Thread