Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2023, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never got into Angel, so I don't know how that went.
Old 04-28-2023, 01:30 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I just meant having a happy ending just for her where she doesn't die. Even though the relationships are doomed on the shows, a lot of the characters survived and went on with their lives. I just wish Cordelia got the same.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Yes, she deserved it with all the character growth she had on Angel (before Joss decided to throw it all out the window again)
Old 04-29-2023, 08:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, it makes it even worse CC was basically punished for getting pregnant. What a sexist crock of bs.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

carrying this question here:
First season of Buffy or last season of Buffy?

Old 05-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I say Season 7. Why? Because Sarahs acting was so on point there and so amazing! Same for her coworker James Martsers who nailed that season with a great performance especially in the first episodes
But comparing the first and last season is a little unfair IMO. The first season was the beginning everything was so new and in the last one it was more mature.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

That's hard for me cause I always liked S1 more than S7 (Especially when the high school seasons are so much better and fun IMO) and I also agree that comparing the first and last season seems unfair since they came so far by the time the last season came around. I don't know, so overall I always enjoyed the feel of S1 more but the show really earned its crown by the time the last season came and it ended the series so damn well with every potential slayer all over the world becoming slayers. So I guess they both have their pros and cons. If this was asking about S2 instead, this would be easier for me to answer with it being S2 hands down lol.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Season 1

I have very complicated feelings about Season 7, having originally been so vehemently negative towards it that I and two other like-minded fans actually collaborated on our own script-based version of it, but eventually growing to hate it slightly less over time.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-03-2023, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to rewatch to properly answer but I would choose S1 too just because it was so original, different and new at the time imo. I also do like High School episodes more too. But I do like later seasons as well.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is hard to say, as the the first season sets things up. But I would go for the last season as it is far more interesting to me.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm rewatching the show now (Halfway through S7 right now) and I wish S1 had a full season, it's really damn good for being the first season and trying to find their footing. I feel like in the middle of the last season it becomes stagnant and a little boring. So I still stand by S1 being the better season overall.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

how nice ^^ it's been like ages since I have watched the show

I loved these gurls
Old 05-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've watched the first couple of episodes just recently.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's worth rewatching, love the show now more than ever (Even though I find S7 even more annoying than I used to. A few good episodes like Selfless and Conversations with Dead People, but after that it could be much better. I still find it better than S6, but literally not by much. I think the episodes get better again once Faith shows up) Love Buffy and Willow, they have one of the best TV friendships ever *hearts*
Old 05-06-2023, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ha that gif from Go Fish (Season 2)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread