Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2023, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

They are in perfect order for me, backwards, with Season 7-6 being the best and Season 1 the worst.
Old 03-30-2023, 07:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

My seasons list from best to worst are

S2
S3
S1
S4
S5
S7
S6

I've been rewatching the show lately, and even though I still mostly feel the same about everything (So far, the only thing I feel differently about is not liking Xander/Anya. I used to not really care but I find the relationship ridiculous, especially when Xander is settling for a demon with the mindset of a toddler learning social skills. Very similar to how Xander settled for Cordelia even though she put him and his friends down all the time. Xander's relationships are pathetic IMO, and I still think they originally wanted to make Xander gay over Willow but SG leaving derailed that. I think he could of had a better relationship with a man compared to Cordelia and Anya *pukes*) I think S2 is damn near perfect. S3 used to be my favorite season, but after watching it again S2 is much better while S3 has flaws.

The high school seasons are the best, so the first three seasons beat the rest. S4 is underrated and gets too much hate. I love episodes from that season like Wild At Heart (as bittersweet as it is) Hush, This Year's Girl, Who Are You, and Restless. S5 and 6 are depressing with the things that are happening (Especially Buffy and Joyce dying. Plus, I can't and never will like annoying ass Dawn) S7 isn't as depressing, but some of the episodes aren't that good and I can't stand the way Buffy is written most of the season but "Chosen" is freaking amazing as a series finale. S6 has always been my least favorite and I doubt if that ever changes (Especially cause of Spike/Buffy and a lot of the sick and disturbing things going on there) but in general, BTVS will always be one of the best shows of all time.
Old 04-19-2023, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good list!

Season 2 and 3 are also my favourites. But I liked Season 5 too because it was the first season I watched.

I agree on Season 6 beeing the worst.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-24-2023, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-24-2023, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

She didn’t even have a mobile phone
Old 04-24-2023, 06:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't care how dated that line is, I'll always love it lol.
Old 04-25-2023, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I don't care how dated that line is, I'll always love it lol.
Same here It´s such a classic!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-25-2023, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it too
Old 04-25-2023, 09:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I remember the days my dad had a beeper/pager, so I always love to hear that line lol.
Old 04-27-2023, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember not liking (a bit) Cordelia in Buffy but loving her in Angel What do you think?

Old 04-27-2023, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like her in Buffy.
Old 04-27-2023, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

She was a lot more likeable on Angel
Old 04-27-2023, 06:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

On BTVS I didn't like Cordelia. I always (and still do) think she's a stuck up, self absorbed, shallow, conceited b*tch. I also didn't like how she always put Buffy, Willow, and Xander down all the time. That's one of the many reasons I find the Xander/Cordelia relationship ridiculous, she was always putting Xander down (Before, during and after the relationship) and I especially hate it cause of how much it was a slap in the face and middle finger to Willow when she had a crush on Xander. Like she said, you rather be with someone you hate than me (but I'm glad that pointless crush was leading her to Oz who was much better for her anyway) then she's just completely cruel when her and Xander break up and she seems to have no purpose on the show anymore. I only watched mainly the crossover episodes of Angel, but hopefully she was better on there. Even though I don't like Cordelia, I wish they didn't kill her off though. She should of had a happy ending like everyone else.
Old 04-28-2023, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

No happy endings on Angel but I realise you must mean Buffy.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so you agree with me. Because I guess it was intentional this way to make her not likable in Buffy but in Angel things were changed

Yeah I recall she didn't get a happy ending in Buffy but in Angel it was changed

Last edited by lessismore; 04-28-2023 at 03:34 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread