Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re all lucky that you don`t know the Idol version from my country.

Anyway: Next The Voice Season in September. I´ll miss Adam but yeah we´ll see how it goes.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
You´re all lucky that you don`t know the Idol version from my country.
That bad, huh?

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you would only know Jessica...you´re really lucky that you don`t know it.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-02-2019, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by In My Blood (View Post)
I would never be able to watch a show with Taylor Swift. I actually refused to watch one of The Voice segments when they had Taylor on as a mentor a couple of years ago.

I like some of her music videos. It seems like she's focusing her attacks from Katy Perry to Trump lately
Old 06-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Who wouldnt attack that loser? ^

I love Taylor.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

He's a real mess
Old 06-06-2019, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

So much
Old 06-16-2019, 11:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not sure if I can discuss The Voice Australia here but something they decided to do here really annoyed me & since I no longer have the Delta board to discuss the show I thought I'd come here.

One of the contestants here is a rapper, & was allowed to audition with an original song. That bugged me but then in the first round (Knockouts) his coach originally gave him a song to cover but then changed it so he could sing an original again. After that the other coaches then became divided over if it was breaking the rules. Boy George was really annoyed by it & how the other contestants were standing by their coach's decision to do that instead of speaking out about it. Then I completely agree with what Delta said about it - there's like 40 other artists who'd love to be able to sing an original song too. I mean this season they all seem to be breaking rules or making them up as they go but it seemed so unfair to me. But I also get the other side as while I don't understand rap music I get that its personal, but isn't all music? All the other contestants have to sing a song they've been given, while this one got to sing something which they actually will connect with... I don't know

I only can watch my own version (unfortunately as I'd love to be watching the US version for Kelly!) but has any other version had a rapper on or had a contestant singing original song/s?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-17-2019, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I haven’t watched the show for several seasons, but I’m pretty sure they have had contestants sing original songs, but usually when it gets closer to the end. American Idol contestants sing original songs all the time.

Old 06-17-2019, 06:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The first few seasons I saw it was in the final & it was the same here but all did it. On mine it was the blinds then the first round after & only one sang an original so to me it's a big difference

I didn't know that about Idol. but again are all allowed or is it just one. That's what gets me about this as it was just the one contestant who was allowed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2019, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

I've heard original songs too
Old 06-18-2019, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 17 returns on Septemeber 23rd
Old 06-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I didn't know that about Idol. but again are all allowed or is it just one. That's what gets me about this as it was just the one contestant who was allowed
Anyone who wants to is allowed to sing an original song. This last season, Alejandro sang 4 original songs he wrote in the finale!

Quote:
Thanks for the info! I’ll add that to the title!

Old 06-19-2019, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Thanks for the latest
Old 06-20-2019, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome

I like Gwen as a coach she´s very sweet! But I`m a little more a fan of Kelly