Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

For some reason, Cirie really bothered me this episode so now I'm hoping for a Terry/Danielle final two. I think Terry has a better shot against her anyway.

Quote:
Shane looked like what I imagine a mugger would.
LOL! I thought the same thing. He looked so sketchy.

Promo talk:

Spoiler:
Old 05-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Shane did look pretty bad. Usually after someone gets booted and has a shower/shave or makeup and normal food, they look 100% better. He looked like a bum.

I was annoyed by Courtney and her rolling eyes and thumbs down stuff. Get over it.

I was sure Terry would give the idol to Danielle, but then maybe he'd look bad for saving her. She is probably Terry's best choice as final two to be up against. But I guess if I were Terry and these people were so crappy to me for so long, why would I give someone a free ride to final 3?

Promo talk:

Spoiler:
Old 05-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Promo:
Spoiler:

Old 05-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

As of now, I'm rooting for Terry and only Terry to win tonight. He deserves it more than anyone there.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Meh, I'm upset Danielle didn't take Terry with her. I've hated Aras for a long time but out of him and Danielle, he was the most deserving of the money. At least he usually did well in challenges.

Poor Terry.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Eh I am disappointed with the outcome of the finale. I hope someone more deserving wins the money next season but say to say that hardly ever happens especially with the last couple of winners.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm sad Cirie wasn't able to keep her fire alive. I really wanted her to win but I don't know that she would have been able to balance on the platforms as well as Danielle did.

Out of the three remaining Survivors, I think Terry was probably the most deserving but he was also an ass so I'm glad he didn't win. Aras was my reluctant pick. At least he's better than last season's winner.

Old 05-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Yah, I don't think Cirie would've done as well as Danielle on the platforms. It was a challenge that favoured the petite. I think, assuming Terry and Aras performed the same, Aras would've won the final immunity if Cirie had beat out Danielle which would've meant an Aras/Cirie final two. I wonder who would've won then. Cirie probably.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Jeff Probst is cohosting Regis & Kelly this morning.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

It could've been better, but I'm just glad that Terry didn't win. I liked him in the beginning because he was the underdog, but then he got self-righteous and condescending. He also had absolutely no strategy except to win immunity challenges. He had the chance to keep his old tribe alive, but didn't. Stupid.

Not a big fan of Aras either, but he deserves the million dollars for the "whambulance" comment. Hee.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

To me it looked like Terry tried every angle possible with Bruce, Cerie, Danielle, Courtney and Shane. They all passed on anything he had to offer pretty much. He had to win immunity each time or use his hidden idol. He even offered his idol to Danielle early on but she declined. He was up against a brick wall.

Yet even at the reunion, the majority of the jury said they would have voted for him to win if he were in the final 2. I think he played the best game he could play. He butted heads with Aras, and snapped at Cerie, but he was so completely frustrated with being an outsider to the other tribe and being shocked at every single tribal council outcome. Everyone had their bad moods. I really was hoping Danielle would have taken Terry to the end. She had no chance to win either way.

When they had that wall climbing challenge I was on the edge of my seat! When Terry won I threw my hand in the air because I was so excited! I did not want Aras to win. I'm not sure when I started to hate him, but I really couldn't stand him towards the end. I'd even prefer Danielle to have won over him in the end.

Too bad they don't have another $1 million for viewers' choice like they did when everyone loved Rupert. ha. Not that I think that's fair, but it is kind of fun for viewers to pick who they think deserves a $1 million. At least Cerie got a car out of it.

Last edited by mollymac; 05-15-2006 at 02:34 PM
Old 05-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really was hoping terry would win,but im glad aras did over danielle. I just didnt feel like she deserved it. At the beginning of the last immunity challenge I just knew that danielle was going to win. I just knew her being petite would help her out and it did in the end. She seemed like she was having no problems really on the third one were terry was all over the place and aras was pretty shakey himself. I really wish the ending was a terry/aras finale. Id of loved to have seen how the votes would of gone. I thought it was funny that Terry would of won over danielle. Either way she was screwed. It was nice to see cirie win a car and that little fish award was really cute. I really did enjoy this season but I hope next season is different. I really like shake ups and I hate seeing one team just get picked off one by one ( though I really loved that terry held on till finale three. I have to give the guy mad props for that task)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymac
When they had that wall climbing challenge I was on the edge of my seat! When Terry won I threw my hand in the air because I was so excited!
Heh, so did I. I let out a squeal and realized I had my fist up in the air. Good thing I was alone.

I didn't like Aras either and up until the very last moment, I still didn't want him to win. But the more I thought about it, he did well in the challenges and always gave Terry a run for his money (literally). I figured that even if I really didn't like him, his performances made him at least more deserving than Danielle.

I'm so sick of people saying they played with honesty and integrity. There is not one single Survivor contestant who hasn't lied at least once or done something just a little bit objectionable.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

I think that Terry lost his opportunity when he did not let Nick win the immunity challenge in episode 7. Casaya wouldn't have been able to vote Nick off and would've tried to vote for Terry. He could've used the immunity idol and a Casaya member would've left. That would've given the La Minan tribe more of a chance to survive. I was terribly disappointed that he didn't do that and only waited until it was useless to use the immunity idol to switch people over because they totally weren't going to.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshhh
I think that Terry lost his opportunity when he did not let Nick win the immunity challenge in episode 7. Casaya wouldn't have been able to vote Nick off and would've tried to vote for Terry. He could've used the immunity idol and a Casaya member would've left. That would've given the La Minan tribe more of a chance to survive. I was terribly disappointed that he didn't do that and only waited until it was useless to use the immunity idol to switch people over because they totally weren't going to.
Casaya still had more numbers. Even if Terry let Nick win, they voted for Terry, Terry used hidden idol, Casaya loses a member because of the 2nd highest vote getter. Then what, Casaya would still have more numbers and would continue to pick away at Terry's team and Terry'd have no second chance idol to save him later on. The very first time Terry lost a challenge he'd be gone. Terry, I'm sure, knew that.