Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Way to go terry. Not only did he take home a new car but wins immunity again. At least now he takes something home because it looks pretty slim for him to win the whole game. Though if courtney finds out it was cirie that campained to get her out and she makes it to the final with terry I think courtneys vote might just go to terry. I have to say that if terry does make it to the finale 2 he so deserves it. They guy has kicked ther butts in immunity challenges and it sucks that it may just come down to the fact that these people werent his tribemates and someone else was. Though I wouldnt mind if terry lost to cirie because that girl has game and I think so far would deserve it. But I really dont think any of the others do.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Up until tonight, I thought Cirie wouldn't really deserve winning because she's not really good at competitions nor at stuff around camp but her little engineering behind the scenes tonight changed things up and ousted Courtney. So now I'm thinking she'll deserve it if she wins although I am still rooting for Terry, however slim his chances.

You know what I hate? Someone wins a brand-new car with a nice leather interior and that glorious new car smell. And then what happens? Said winner who is all grubby and dirty along with a couple of his equally as grubby and dirty tribtemates get in the car and muck it all up. For some reason, that bugs me. Maybe I'm weird, but I LOVE that new car smell and I like it when it lasts for a long time. These winners get the smell for like 2 seconds before their stench overtakes it.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL Moochie. I get what your saying.

If cirie wins at the end Ill be fine but I really want terry. If daniell wins I will seriously be so Peeved off. She so does not deserve to win ( as far as I have seen she has done nothing)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moochie You are right though.

I'm rooting for Terry still. He deserves it IMO. However if he doesn't I'm definitely going for Cirie.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

That's so funny that you said that, Moochie, I was thinking the same thing! Don't get that car dirty!! You are nasty dirty, filthy, smelly! and you're going to ruin the car! But I love that Terry won the car.

I love how Cirie changed things up. She's pretty clever for turning things around. She was smart enough to know that everyone would want to take Courtney to the final 2 since anyone could probably win against her.

I am hoping in the next episode that Shane doesn't win the reward! I know I'm heartless, but I can't stand the guy and I would much rather anyone else win time with a loved one! I feel for the kid, but I just hate Shane. I'd love for Terry to win and send Shane's but to Exile Island! That would totally make my day!
Old 05-04-2006, 09:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymac
I am hoping in the next episode that Shane doesn't win the reward! I know I'm heartless, but I can't stand the guy and I would much rather anyone else win time with a loved one! I feel for the kid, but I just hate Shane. I'd love for Terry to win and send Shane's but to Exile Island! That would totally make my day!

Man... can you imagine how postal shane will go if he DOESN'T get to see Boston.. He's already communicating with his "blackberry" rock, i would be worried for my safety if i denied him access to his kid.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Ugh! I get why Terry gave Shane time with his kid, but did Shane even thank the guy?! I was happy that Cerie got to bring her husband back to the camp, although he was so ready to leave the next day. Ha! And Terry's wife seemed pretty cool.

When I first saw the poles in the water for the immunity challenge I thought it was going to be another endurance. So glad it wasn't--those get old. Plus I'm sure we'll get an endurance challenge with the final 3. Is Terry allowed to use his immunity idol any longer? I thought Jeff said it could be used to get to the final four and that's it. But I can't remember. Terry seemed to think he could use it the next time to make it to the final 3. I wish there were some rules posted somewhere, I always seem to have questions.

Shane was caught so off guard. I wonder who he will blame it all. Him and Courtney will probably have nasty words for Danielle if she makes it to the final 2. I'm just glad Shane and his big pot belly are gone! Now it looks like maybe Danielle would be the one to take to finals because she's the least liked. Terry just might have a shot at winning. He'd have Austin and Sally probably or sure. I also think Bruce would vote for him instead of his lame tribemates. And if he has Danielle with him, Courtney looks like she hates her. So, it could happen.

Last edited by mollymac; 05-05-2006 at 01:18 PM
Old 05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I wish Terry had given the other room to Cirie and her husband instead of Shane and his kid. It seems to me that Boston would've enjoyed camping out more than Cirie's husband would have. And I would've used the same reasoning as Terry for doling out who got what visit. I'd give the married (or otherwise in love) couples priority, then Survivor/kid and then Survivor/parent. Although I don't know if I'd actually vocalize that like Terry did since it'd anger people like Aras who just don't get it.

I thought the poles meant another endurance challenge too mollymac. I'm glad it wasn't and I'm even more glad that Terry won. So now he's sitting pretty until the final 3. The last time he can use the Immunity Idol is the final 4 so this is his last shot although I'm hoping he'll still compete in the Immunity Challenge and win that too.

I'm hoping for Terry, Cirie and Aras to be in the final 3 with them winning in that order.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

i want terry to win. if any one else does i'll be disapointed cause he deserves it most and i don't like any one else because casaya was selfish and judged the game on friendships and nothing more.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:48 PM
New Fan

Here are my predictions for next week:

Danielle seems to be ready to make a move toward Terry but I believe she only be successful under the following conditions:

1) Terry doesn't compete in the next immunity challenge giving her a 1 in 2 shot of getting immunity (I don't think that Cirie has a chance).

a.If she wins, the vote will probably go 1 vote Aras and 3 votes against Cirie. Cirie, in a final two, would be the hardest to beat- perhaps harder than Aras. Although, Danielle is REALLY tight with Cirie so that may save her against Aras.
b. If Aras wins, the vote will either split for Cirie and Danielle or Danielle will be out.

2) If Terry compete and wins, he'll have two immunities and he'll be able to give one to another contestant. Here would be his power play. Since he has such an uphill battle to convince a jury to award him a million, if he tries to keep Danielle around until the final two- it's his best shot given the fact that Courtney and Shane don't particularly like her (there are the five votes he needs- his two former tribemates, Courtney, Shane and his vote versus Danielle, Aras, Cirie, and Bruce). If he gets emotional about things (which is unlikely, I think) he'll screw Danielle over for constantly lying and not going with the plans he made with her, but that will take his chances away as having either Cirie and Aras in the final two will be VERY hard for him to beat.

3) Under all circumstances, Terry should try to compete for immunity. If the person he gives the immunity does not go on to the final two, he's secured another vote. At this point, i'd say Terry has about an 90% chance of going on to the final two. SO, below is the breakdown of the final jury votes/outcomes depending on who Terry gives immunity to (assuming he competes and wins it):
a. he gives it to Aras or Cirie:
Danielle will be out, Cirie will place third, and Aras will win (Aras: Cirie, Shane, Courtney, Bruce, and more than likely Danielle who will be angry that Terry didn't save her)
b. he gives it Danielle either:
Aras will be out, Cirie will be third, Terry has the best shot of winning (if Shane and/or Courtney renege on their alliance, Terry will likely win)
or
Cirie being out will be a more questionable final three, with Aras winning if he gets to the final two or Danielle/Terry being up for debate.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want terry to win but if aras and cirie win I would still be happy. As long as Danielle doesnt win. She just irks me. I want to see her gone and the only way I would want her in finale two is if it gave terry the win. I think terry might win though against aras or cirie as well. I mean they both turned on shane and courtney doesnt seem to happy with them either. Im hoping them turing will work in terrys favor. Here is hoping for terry in the finale two.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

I want Terry to win, but I don't see a lot of the members voting for me except his old tribe mates, but all the amonsity that has been going down between the tribe-mates that are left with the other tribe, he still might have a shot.

As long as Aras doesn't get it - I think I'll be fine. I can't stand him.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 05-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wish Terry had given the other room to Cirie and her husband instead of Shane and his kid. It seems to me that Boston would've enjoyed camping out more than Cirie's husband would have.
I thought the same thing. If it was only one other person gets to see a loved one I would have given it to Shane only because there's a kid involved. But it was a private room so I would have given that to Cirie. Boston probably wouldn't have cared (except there was pizza).

Courtney wore her hair the same way on the jury as she did when she was in the game. Who knew it was a fashion statement? I thought it was just a mess.

Old 05-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

My opinions of the survivors have changed over the weeks to come, I am really pulling for Terry to win. He is this year's MVP IMO. Danielle, Aras or Cirie aren't deserving at all.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

I'm still hoping for a Cirie win but even if she manages to make a final 3 I doubt she could win the type of challenge they usually have to get to the final 2. She'd have to depend on Aras winning and taking her, and I'm not sure he would. I think he would want to but he might have a better chance of winning the whole thing against Terry.

Could Courteny roll her eyes any more during the reading of the votes? Shane looked like what I imagine a mugger would.

Discussion of the promo:
Spoiler: