Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I absolultey love Coral/Evan.. (i think its obvious from my avatar ). Coral has been my fave cast member since her first challenge. The Austin cast just downright sucks - Johanna irritates me, especially when she cried - it looked so fake, and awkard. It's not like he was selling a limb, or going of to war - honey, he only offered to go into an exile for you (personally, I think its because he knows that she sucks, and wouldn't be able to win).

Derrick is awesome I adore him.

Theo- *swoons* i hope he starts winning something.. he honestly deserves to go to the end.

How many teams make it to the end? Two or Four?

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 06-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I like Coral/Evan and Derrick/Diem... I have nothing against the Austin people. And I want Tina to leave as well as Shane who I think is a manipulator

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 06-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybabygirl
I like Coral/Evan and Derrick/Diem... I have nothing against the Austin people. And I want Tina to leave as well as Shane who I think is a manipulator
I like Shane, but he definitley acts like a victum, when he really isnt..

.. Tina, needs to keep her mouth shut though, I mean she wasnt up there very long.

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't want the Austin cast to leave because I like their partners. Tina/Kenny? and Tonya/whetever his name is can go IMO. I also could care less if Shane/Linette went, and I also don't want Darrell to win because he's won enough already.

Coral...I like her sometimes, but she needs to move on with her life for real. Didn't she say she was finished?
Old 06-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Tina is the type of person that everyone knows is a fake. I wonder how many people on the challenges actually dislike her, Hmnnnnn? Sometimes I think I actually tolerate Tonya more then Tina, and that is BAD!!!!!

Coral and Evan are on fire and I really enjoy them together, but I really think if they keep putting the Austin cast in everytime, that it may bite them in the @ss, especially with Wes' cocky @ss. I give it a couple of more ep's and the true colors from Wes's will emerge. I was really surprised about the crying from Johanna, she seemed so mucj more tougher on TRW, then she does on the challenge. That's very surprising to me, cause I thought she would be very cocky, cause she was on TRW. Maybe she needs to get drunk

You know tonight what I found funny was, Wes reminds me of Prince Harry obviously from his RW stunt, but Evan reminded me of Prince William tonight.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Johanna is continously stupid, so I wish Wes hadn't "sacrificed" himself. But either way, she needs to go.

I agree though it really sucks for Fresh Meat kids cause they didn't get to choose their partners and whoever gets stuck with Austin is automatically on the chopping block. If Melinda doesn't put her all into the Exile challenge she will only further prove to me why I was right to think she was weak.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Never thought I'd be saying this but I am seriously loving Derrick.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
Funny. I was thinking the same exact thing! Maybe the whole editing thing. Last season(s) we seemed to only get his cockiness and I couldn't stand him. But then they show his softer, caring side and I totally feel different towards him.

I'm so over the Austin cast. At first I felt bad for them being targets, but I'm ready for them to leave. The crying for one another is so stupid. This challeneg is what? Two weeks? They act like they aren't gonna see one another forever. I can't be here without you, wah!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochie
Random but I was watching The Last Comic Standing on Tuesday night and Theo was on there!
I saw him on last night's semi finals, or whatever it was. He was were a chuckle, but I didn't think he did as good as some others.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymac
I saw him on last night's semi finals, or whatever it was. He was were a chuckle, but I didn't think he did as good as some others.
I agree - he was good but not good enough to compete with some of the others. It would've been fun to see him in the house but oh well.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really think if they keep putting the Austin cast in everytime, that it may bite them in the @ss,
I think so too. Wes is pretty strong. If he's not out next week, he could win a challenge. Coral and Evan have painted a target on themselves.

I liked Derrick last season but I really liked him in this week's episode. He was a lot more sensitive than I expected.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, I just love his (Derrick) softer/sensitive side.

I saw Theo last night too. Like you guys said....not as funny as many of the others.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
me too luv him
Icon by Christina
Old 06-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus
My newish big crush is Casey, everytime Wes talks to her I want to punch his nuts off. She needs to have my babies.
Once again your weakness for hot blondes is showing Chris. Hey i like Casey too. Outta of the fresh meat ladies, she and Linette are the hottest. Of course both of them are only behind Coral IMO.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

I really want someone who plays the game well and deserves the money to win. Derrick/Diem are right now my favorites. You can tell that he wants to help her and he will give his all for her because of her background story.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 06-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod
Once again your weakness for hot blondes is showing Chris. Hey i like Casey too. Outta of the fresh meat ladies, she and Linette are the hottest. Of course both of them are only behind Coral IMO.
Coral's attitude kinda bothers me... well I should say her aggressiveness. She might hurt me But I wouldn't refuse the opportunity

Honestly, I think all of the new girls are looking pretty hot.
R.I.P. #21 Sean Taylor