Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

WES, looks like he is going to be a handful for the vets. Danny on the other hand, still gorgeous, but he had no reason jumping on Johanna. I don't think she was even thinking about anything, except doing what her boyfriend asked and that was to vote for Shane. I mean her partner could have spoke up as well, but she was the one who got the wrath and I felt bad for her. I wonder if Melinda is going to be good while danny is away

Loving some of the newcomers.. Evan & Coral are a match made in Fresh Meat Hell and I am sure they intimidate the hell out of some people.

So far, it's interesting, but damn TONYA needs to quit the challenges period. I have never seen someone so clueless as to how she comes across the screen. At first I thought it was for attention, but now, I think she is just, well CRAZY.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:58 AM
Addicted Fan

The RR Austin cast sucked a$$ so I'm not upset that people are ganging up on them.The whole couples alliance thing is bull*****.

Austin was all about the back and forth between Danny and Melinda, and Wes and Johanna and I'm so happy that the challenge isn't going to be that way as well.

I live for Coral. She eats babies. I love it!
Old 05-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

I thought Wes' comment to Casey was hilarious, when he told her to avoid anyone she saw on the show when she was in middle school - PRICELESS
Old 05-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

^that was a great line. I'll admit the fresh meat people are not only newbies but they're all like 18 or 19. That's weird.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

I actually like this challenge.. its interesting to say the least.. SOO freaking glad Coral is back.. I.Love.Her. Shes my absolute fave... and her partner, Evan(?) hes pretty hott ...

Austin cast members.. they need to leave.. some of the newbies are more interesting then they art..

Dude, and I actually LIke Tina this challenge.. Her One liners are awesome

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 05-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I will be so happy once the Austin castmates are off the show. They annoy me and I don't blame the rest of the group for ganging up on them.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:53 AM
Supreme Fan

^same here. they came in like they owned the place and now hopefully they'll be the first four gone I hope the next to go will be melinda..
Old 05-31-2006, 07:26 AM
Addicted Fan

The sad thing is that Johanna is so dumb. She could have kept Danny out of exile and then everyone wouldn't have been gunning so hard for Danny and Wes to go in.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

The Austin cast has no one to blame but themselves for the way this challenge is starting. I do feel bad for the fresh meat who has a target on their back just because of who they're paired up with.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I will admit that the Austin cast f***ed up by stealing a room. WTF? Are you crazy?

However, I don't blame them for having an alliance. The new guys are always ganged up on. It's all self-preservation.

I really wanted Wes to go. He's amusing and all, but it was kind of his and his dense gf's fault that both he and Danny were there.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Random but I was watching The Last Comic Standing on Tuesday night and Theo was on there! He did well and is moving on to the next round. They didn't show much of his act so here's hoping they'll show more in future episodes.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Supreme Fan

yeah i saw that too Moochie, i didnt really find his act all that funny. i think he's funnier in his confessionals. but they didnt really show too much of him, hope his other stuff is better.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I was against it at first but I kind of like the fresh meat, so far. I loved that Danny was kicked off and it was Melinda's fault for packing her stuff in his luggage. Melinda, I miss my husband when we're apart too. But I promise, he's not dead. You will see him again and you will survive a few nights without him. If you don't, you're welcome to leave.

Johanna is an idiot. "Wes told me to vote for Shane so I'm going to vote for Shane!" Even if it puts one of your alliance members and friends in the Exile.

I hate the Austin cast but I think Tina hates them more. If anyone I would think she'd be hating on the fresh meat. At least the Austin cast lived in the RW house and are real reality show people, even if they did require their own bedroom. What was that about? I mean, I know what it was about, but how rude to kick the fresh meat out of their room. Why did they go along with that? Austin is new to the challenges too and I think people actually like the fresh meat, unlike the Austin cast.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Interesting how so many of you hate the Austin cast.

I'm not a big Danny fan but other than that I don't really care. I do think the whole room thing was rude. And I'm sure they already had targets on their back, but they just made it worse on themselves by their actions.

So far I'm really enjoying the freash meat which I didn't expect. The season looks like it will be very interesting.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I think Im one of the only people here who is on the Austin casts side. Not completely but I see their point.

It was obvious that they had an alliance, but look at the rest of the people there! THey all have alliances, the couples of Austin just made it more obvious while the other castmembers sneak around. Besides that they have no reason to be sent home. Theyre annoying? Um ok if you think that than fine, but so are a lot of the other vets. The Austin roomies arent the weakest. So I hope they are FAIRLY sent into exile if they do get sent in. HA like thatll ever happen. I dont really like Tina. She walked in thinking she owned the place and Im sorry to say but she was weak in her last challenge. She couldnt run so she has no right to criticize performances of any other people in the challenge

Jessica av by Undeniable