Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is exactly what I mean, Alexa. I post something pro-Tyler (but NOT anti-Kaycee) and I get this response back from you that goes out of its way to point out how wrong I am, and you’re even saying “at least you got one right.” Come on, it’s not nice.

New topic, perhaps:

Do you guys watch Peridiam’s Big Brother and Survivor videos at all? He just recently made one about the Strongest Big Brother alliances. I’ll try to find it again and post it here. Any guesses as to which alliance he put at #1? (It was a no-brianer.)
ICON
Old 10-02-2018, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’ll watch Survivor
Old 10-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
This is exactly what I mean, Alexa. I post something pro-Tyler (but NOT anti-Kaycee) and I get this response back from you that goes out of its way to point out how wrong I am, and you’re even saying “at least you got one right.” Come on, it’s not nice.

New topic, perhaps:

Do you guys watch Peridiam’s Big Brother and Survivor videos at all? He just recently made one about the Strongest Big Brother alliances. I’ll try to find it again and post it here. Any guesses as to which alliance he put at #1? (It was a no-brianer.)
I would assume it was Will and Boogie?
Old 10-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I should have clarified: The list didn’t include dynamic duos. It was all groups. So nope, not Will and Boogie. Take another guess!
ICON
Old 10-02-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are a lot of video clips from the now former houseguests .
Even though I watched 4 seasons , I don’t remember anybody in particular as far as names
Old 10-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Oh, I should have clarified: The list didn’t include dynamic duos. It was all groups. So nope, not Will and Boogie. Take another guess!
I’m kinda hoping it’s Level 6 now!
Old 10-03-2018, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He put Level 6 at #2 and The Brigade at #1.
ICON
Old 10-03-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela /Tyler now living together !

Quote:
After a eventful week in Vegas , we are finally back at our home in LA .Spoiler alert he is moving in
Old 10-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for them!

HILARIOUS video at this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/...he_bb_version/
ICON
Old 10-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Is this show like part of the Bachelor franchise or something? All these couples forming and living together and getting married, etc.

Cute pic of Jessica & Cody!

And April or Millie (can’t remember which one said it), but they are really pregnant. They posted the sonogram on social media. At least they’re getting married before Jess starts showing and had to mend her dress to fit her growing baby bump.

ETA:

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

Honestly April Ive tried but I just cant handle you anymore. You say rude things first and I will defend my point. You are the one bashing all of the jury for how they voted!!! So I replied back with how i saw it.... So maybe you should stop first and then I wont have to reply back to you? It seems like you just dont like it when people dont agree with you.

Tangela... gross. I am so tired of seeing them. i was actually following Tyler on social media but I am going to have to unfollow him if all he is going to post about is her, good gracious.

Because everyones posting about people I cant stand, I will now post the only people I found relevant this season

My babies:

MOST BEAUTIFUL BB20 PLAYER THIS SEASON

The Leighs:

HIVEEEEEEEEEE:
Old 10-04-2018, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I’ll say some nice things instead of using the puke emoji in regards to a real life couple’s real pregnancy.

Haleigh looks gorgeous there! Love that dress. Wish I could pull it off.

Even though I’m tired of the Swaggy shirts, Bayleigh’s KC shirt is cool. She’s beautiful, too.

Fessy has been really fun post-show. He’s really embracing his stupid moves.
ICON
Old 10-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

OK, this really needs to stop!!!

Alexa, April was sharing her own/personal opinions about why the jury voted the way they did. She never said they were right or wrong and wasn't bashing them. She was just stating how she felt the jury voted.

Secondly, we know you don't like Jessica & Cody, and that is fine. You don't have to, but using a puke emoji in the midst of their happy news that they're pregnant is a little low. Sure, they're not gonna see it, but it's the principle of it all. I don't like "Swayleigh", but if they ever come on and said they were pregnant again, I would be congratulatory and wish them well. We know you don't like some couples. Some of us don't like other couples, but there's no need to bash them and throw out "negative" emojis.

Both April and I "moved on" from the discussion, after we keep trying to several times, so just ignore it and share your pics.

All of this was not necessary to post. You could have just posted your pictures and we would have commented on them, like April did so graciously.
Quote:
Honestly April Ive tried but I just cant handle you anymore. You say rude things first and I will defend my point. You are the one bashing all of the jury for how they voted!!! So I replied back with how i saw it.... So maybe you should stop first and then I wont have to reply back to you? It seems like you just dont like it when people dont agree with you.

Tangela... gross. I am so tired of seeing them. i was actually following Tyler on social media but I am going to have to unfollow him if all he is going to post about is her, good gracious.

Because everyones posting about people I cant stand,
Quote:
It seems like you just dont like it when people dont agree with you.
I'm sorry to say it, but this seems more like you than April. I'm sorry people have different opinions and we're not all going to agree with you, or April, or anyone else, but you don't have to keep bashing each other/discrediting our thoughts on other players that you might not like.

Again, let's please move on now and continue to have a friendly atmosphere here. Otherwise, Millie and I will have to take action and decide what's best for the future of the thread. Possibly closing it until the BB Celeb premiere in February.

Thanks, everyone!

I can't see the pictures that were posted right now, so I will have to do it later.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I support your comments Jessica.

You can dislike couples/people and no one is saying you can't, but it's still a matter of doing it respectfully.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I stated MY person opinions on the jury and what I felt. SO why is it okay for her April to offended and say what she wants but I cant say what i think??

This is the general thread. I dont have to like certain contestants. I cant stand Tangela or Cody/Jess and I have a right to say it. You guys can post a number of other places if you dont want to see any negativity towards those couples. Im not over here posting pic after pic of certain couples that other people dont like. How would you guys feel if i was going on and on about swayleigh and posting photos of them? Its not a couples thread. Its a general thread... You said you would congratulate them but if I were constantly post about them I guarantee I would be told to move on.

Again, its fine for you Jess to say something to me about my opinions... Thats not a problem at all? But if I say the exact same thing to April, then its a problem?

To me, you guys are the ones offended when I dont love Tyler.... So if she doesnt like what I have to say about it then thats fine, she can ignore it, but she chooses to actively call me out about it...

I don't think I stated my opinion on the show disrespectfully.... I haven't even been rude to anyone here, April is the one again, saying to ME that she has a problem with me, so Im explaining that I dont necessarily like how she posts either...

Closing the thread is fine by me if i have to continue to see you all gang up on one person's opinion just because it doesnt aligns with all of yours.