Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was arrested yesterday on domestic violence

Nicholas Brendon Arrested in New York Following Domestic Dispute - Crime & Courts, People Picks, TV News, Nicholas Brendon : People.com

Quote:
BY NICOLE SANDS @nicolesands901 10/01/2015 AT 05:55 PM EDT
Nicholas Brendon's troubles continue.

The Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor was arrested in Saratoga Springs, New York on Wednesday when he apparently choked his girlfriend after a fight, according to officials.

"Last night around 11:30 p.m., we got called to a nice family-owned hotel in town for a reported domestic disturbance," Bob Jillson, Investigations Lieutenant at Saratoga Springs Police Department, tells PEOPLE. "We got to the room and we found a 33-year-old female there by herself, and she reported that she had been in a domestic incident with Nick, and he had subsequently left before we got there. She did not have any physical injuries that we were aware of."

Nicholas Brendon Arrested in New York Following Domestic Dispute| Crime & Courts, People
The woman told police she had gone to the hotel to give Brendon some personal belongings. When she attempted to leave, he allegedly took her car keys and smashed her cell phone in an attempt to get her to stay. Officers found Brendon a few blocks away from the hotel.

"He was placed under arrest without any incident," says Jillson.

Brendon, 44, spent the night in jail and was charged with two counts of criminal mischief and one count of obstruction of breathing, which are misdemeanors. He was also charged with robbery in the third degree, which is a felony.

The arrest is the latest in a series of difficult incidents for Brendon this year. The police have been called to Brendon's home on two occasions in recent days, for unspecified mental health issues
Old 10-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's all so depressing to read
Old 10-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

About 5 yrs ago i was at a local Convention , I had just finished a photo meet and greet with James /Spike .. I crossed paths with Nicholas , he was so nice took a min to chat with me . He has had a on and off role on my show ( criminal minds ) He plays a computer tech , who is very smart .
As a fan of Buffy , I have always found Xander as funny yet always ready to fight .
I hate to read of his troubles and prior interviews he said he was getting help . I only wish him better health and success. It seems when he does these conventions he tends to drink and get in trouble
Old 10-05-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah its really sad to read
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought things were getting better again for him, then this happens
Old 10-25-2015, 04:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Caught on CCTV slashing his wrists

Old 10-25-2015, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Hope he has a good shrink who helps him through that difficult time.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f11/xander-n...ance-63159989/
Old 09-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

please add me
Old 09-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
please add me
Added!
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Closed Thread   Post New Thread