Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2015, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh no, not again. I thought he was going back into rehab not that long ago Guess he thought things weren't quite that bad, hope he gets the help he needs now though.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know. Its so sad
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Addiction is one horrible demon, more than any of the monsters on the show, my thoughts are with anyone battling any kind of addiction. I can't even imagine the struggles they face every day.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It makes me so sad to think about it, I wish we could help him in some way, but I guess all we can do is wish him well

Jack: Are you scared?
He traces the tip of the blade around Xander’s neck and cheek.
Xander: (shakily) Would that make you happy?

#believeinsethrollins
Old 03-13-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah thats all we can do.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved The Zeppo, it was great to see Xander get some limelight and get to be the hero for a change. And he didn't even tell his friends what he'd done or try to take any credit, that showed growth.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was a good Xander episode.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nicholas is till having major issues he was arrested 2nd time in less then two months for drunk and disorldy at Hotel . He is booked for all these conventions ands he gets drunk .. He was said to be sober for many years . I see him In Criminal Minds.. TMZ has the story . I liked him in buffy and he part time role on Criminal minds he is computer geek who is super smart

Quote:
'Buffy the Vampire' star Nicholas Brendon should stay far far away from geek conventions because it never ends well ... the dude was arrested AGAIN in Florida Friday night.
Sources tell us police were called to a Tallahassee hotel after the actor flipped a bed and broke a mirror in his room. We're told that he appeared to be severely intoxicated and was bleeding from his hand.
We're told he stumbled to the lobby barefoot, trying to bum a cigarette. Cops tell us he was nabbed and booked for criminal mischief.
Brendon was in town for ALTCon, a pop culture convention.
TMZ broke the story ... the actor was arrested in February for a similar drunken hotel incident at the same time of convention. He did $450 worth of damages to a room and refused to pay his $380 tab for food and beverages.
And Brendon was busted in October after an incident in an Idaho hotel lobby when he got into it with guests and staffers.
Old habits die hard.
I feel bad I want him to get help and not lose his life over substance abuse .. He was to have gone to rehab last month ..
Old 03-14-2015, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

And I see/read all these good stories of him interacting with fans at conventions too which somehow makes reading about his demons far worse. Seems like fan interaction and conventions bring out the best in him.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I met him like 5 yrsago at a local convention he was pleasant . Perhaps this time his agent / managers will take him off the convention circuit and make sure he gets better.

Over at my board ,we also have a thread for him !
Old 03-18-2015, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

So sad to hear it again, he really needs to get help, I hope this is the wake up call he needs & he's back in rehab soon!

& I agree about The Zeppo, such a good episode for him & showing his growth, but I also love it because it was an excellent comedic ep too!
Old 03-18-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

As you guys know I´ve met him about three years ago at a convention in Germany and then three years before that in England. And booth times he was very pleasant.
I`ve got two pictures with him, he was in such a good mood.
And I also got an autograph from him. (I`ll show you the picture later if you want)

I really really hope he gets help. Don`t know what causes him to drink again.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've heard he's the nicest guy at conventions, very sweet and enthusiastic and really wants to make sure people have a special time. He's in my thoughts at this difficult time he's clearly going through, I hope he can come out on the other side, addiction is a horrible monster. All the best Nicky.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When I met him although brief he gave me his time and very pleasent ! Funny the same covention I bought a photo with charisma , man she was not in a good mood .. "Spike "James was super super nice and cool !
I wish only the best for his health ..
Old 03-19-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Everyone who meets him have nice things to say about him, I guess he's one of those guys who seems really happy even though he's not....

Here he is doing the snoopy dance for fans