Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
When I met him although brief he gave me his time and very pleasent ! Funny the same covention I bought a photo with charisma , man she was not in a good mood .. "Spike "James was super super nice and cool !
I wish only the best for his health ..
Thats so cool that you also met him and James. Yeah they´re booth such nice guys.
Wow you´ve met Charisma too? You´re a lucky person.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love the snoopy dance
I saw it twice live It was awesome!

And here is the autograph I got from him (sorry but he wrote it with a black pen...)

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that he does the Snoopy dance at conventions
Old 03-20-2015, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, he loves to make the fans happy

Blog o' Buffy, (4x05: Beer Bad)
Old 03-20-2015, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
I love that he does the Snoopy dance at conventions
Yeah he always does it. So sweet of him
And I got the DVD from one convention with a summary of his panels and of course with the Snoppy Dance
He seemes to enjoy that dance

OMG that gif makes me laugh so hard Xander, Xander, Xander
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What season was Zeoppo ? I loved that he had thing / romance with Anya yet he also dated Cordella .. Willow Zander scene where he stopped Willow from destroying everything . His friendships with Willow and (seth) can't thing of his name ..
Old 03-21-2015, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Zeppo was Season 3.
You mean Oz right?
Old 03-22-2015, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)

OMG that gif makes me laugh so hard Xander, Xander, Xander
I know, I laugh everytime I watch that scene!
Old 03-27-2015, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I start rewatching Season 4 next week
Its one of the funniest Xander quotes
Old 03-29-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

& it's so simple

You better work, bitch
Old 03-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha that scene
Old 03-29-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Another great Xander line there
Old 04-03-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched "Beer Bad" yesterday with Xanders hilarious penis line
Its so dirty but I always laugh about it Maybe its the deep voice
Old 04-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

The voice he puts on is definitely part of what makes it funny

I actually really like that ep, like when Buffy thinks he smells nice & Xander tries to save himsef from the cavemen with the lighter
Old 04-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah "Boy smell nice"
"What did we learn about beer? ""Foamy"
Old 04-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I actually really enjoy s4, it had loads of great moments