Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I know most of you don't consider the comics as canon (I don't either) but, it's nice to see that Spike's character back with Buffy and part of the Scoobies again. Nothing romantic between Buffy and Spike (darn), but they seemed happy and comfortable with each other.

The Season 10 premiere was good, I thought, and we got to see Spike get some respect, and a little fangirling love. I think the new writers realize how much people love Spike, and hopefully he'll be included more.

(Though I gotta admit, I did love the Bug Ship and all the funny bugs. It was crazy!)

Rabbit-moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that art!
Is that from the comic books?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't even think in the comics that Spike looks much like himself or Buffy.

I haven't looked at the rest of the characters that closely since they aren't on the Spuffy tag and that's the only part of the comics I can't help but pay attention to.

That art actually looks like him though.

Yes even though I don't see the comics as Canon the new scenes with Spuffy were really good.

I think it's funny how in basically every way that counts they still are like a couple.

The way they are together supporting each other ect. That was even shown in Season 7. Spike even joked in EOD about them being a married couple.

Spike: Honey you're home.

Buffy: Yeah.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Spike: Honey you're home.

Buffy: Yeah.
I love how easily she agreed.
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Love that art!
Is that from the comic books?
Yes, that picture is from an old Spike comic book. I just love that picture. The artist did a good job capturing his image.

About the Season 10 premeire: Yes, the new scenes with Spuffy were good! I actually felt like they had come back to where they were in Season 7. I hope the new writers get it right this time.

I love how comfortable they are with each other in the scene below.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not really a fan of S7 overall, but Spuffy in that season is one of the few things that make it worth watching for me.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree. Im not a big fan of Season 7 either; the Potentials were a pain, I hated Kennedy, The First Evil as a villian was sort of lame; and everyone turning on Buffy and chucking her out of her own house really sucked. But, I loved Buffy and Spike's relationship and how much they had changed and grown. Their relationship was one of respect and caring now.

Like Jane Espenson said, "If someone is there for you, is asking nothing of you and has loved you faithfully and unconditionally for all those years, and if that person is the one that you turn to for comfort and support when you are at your most vulnerable, and if they give you that comfort and support unconditionally asking nothing in return, then whether you acknowledge it or not, that is love, so yes, Buffy loved Spike."

Old 04-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like Jane's quote.

It's a bitch to try to make a title out of it though I still haven't used it for Spuffy.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such an amazing quote from JE. Yes, Buffy did love Spike, no matter how much many people like to say otherwise.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes, I totally agree! Buffy loved Spike.

Yeah, that quote by Jane would be hard to just do just a sound-bite on.

Love that gif of Spike all in game-face and taking a smoke. He's so cool!
Old 04-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will try eventually to make that quote into a title.

Spike couldn't have had a better intro to the show.

That first scene is

Old 04-19-2014, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I know you will figure it out on Jane's quote.

That quote is just so awesome! I mean it was so obvious that Buffy loved Spike.

Love the gif set. Spike always had such great lines!
Old 04-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He did but I wish that people would use some different ones some.

It seems like the same ones are always used.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love those.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful art
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread