Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Here we go again! Spike placed in the top five of Joss Whedon's greatest characters over at Totalfilm.com.

And, I'd have to agree! Actually, he should have been #1, but Im a bit biased. All the same, it's still great to see him rank so high!

Yeah, Spike! You dah man!

20 Greatest Joss Whedon Characters | TotalFilm.com

Ooooh! Love him in those leather pants in the gif below.

I knew she was upset with Spike in that scene, but I couldn't figure out if it was jealousy, too. Sometimes Buffy can be hard to read.
Rabbit-moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's Season 7 when he was being tortured.

The shooting script says Buffy is jealous in this scene.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Spike is the best character of the Joss Whedon world.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Buffy is at #13!

That is So wrong.

Andrew is on the list?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Honestly, I love me some Nathan Fillion, but I don't think I would have placed Captain Mal at #1. Really, Spike should have been #1. Or, I wouldn't have minded him placing second behind Buffy.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Yeah Spike is the best character of the Joss Whedon world.
I would think you would think Buffy or Angel instead of Spike since you ship Bangel.

Well when it comes to best vamps at least.

I can't believe Angel or even Angelus isn't on that list either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit-moon (View Post)
Honestly, I love me some Nathan Fillion, but I don't think I would have placed Captain Mal at #1. Really, Spike should have been #1. Or, I wouldn't have minded him placing second behind Buffy.
I never even watched Firefly but my brother and uncle loved it.

Buffy or Spike should be #1. I would take either way. Just as long as one of them is #2.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I can't believe Angel or even Angelus isn't on that list either.

I never even watched Firefly but my brother and uncle loved it.

Buffy or Spike should be #1. I would take either way. Just as long as one of them is #2.
You´re right. Why isn`t Angel or Angelus on the list that confuses me a lot.
But Spike is really my favourite vampire. I`m not kidding.

Spike should have been the #1 of that list, Buffy #2 and Angel #3 and I would have been happy And I never watched Firefly neither.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 03-16-2014 at 07:38 AM
Old 03-19-2014, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That list would work for me.

I would want Cordy at least #5.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 03-19-2014 at 03:38 AM
Old 03-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Any list of best Buffy/Whedon characters that has Buffy herself outside the top ten cannot be taken seriously in my opinion. And it's bull that Angel/Angelus isn't on the list at all.

I'd put Buffy first, Spike second, Cordy third, Angel/Angelus fourth and probably Wesley fifth. After that my order keeps changing.
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree.

That list works for me too.

Old 03-27-2014, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree.

That list works for me too.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats a great gifset.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Lovely gifs. Ah, Spike...always has his heart on his sleeve.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the gifset.
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

The only way that list would be even remotely correct is if it doesn't respect any particular order. Still, Angel should've been mentioned imo. And if it's Jossverse, why not throw in some more Firefly and Dollhouse (as oposed to the likes of Andrew and Anya). Mal is pretty awesome but I wouldn't rank him as #1 either.

Spike would probably be on top 3.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Ace Of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread