ETA: All we need to be clear about is that:

The Master sired Darla,
Darla sired Angel/Angelus (same thing),
Angelus sired Dru,
Dru sired Spike.
~fin~
Old 05-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

And it was probably somebody on FF who sired The Master.

The Master's back and he's going out with Buffy, because she dumped The Immortal. Meanwhile, Angel and Riley are deeply in love. "Ours is a forever love" says Angel.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1
And it was probably somebody on FF who sired The Master.

The Master's back and he's going out with Buffy, because she dumped The Immortal. Meanwhile, Angel and Riley are deeply in love. "Ours is a forever love" says Angel.
I went back in time and sired the Master
Old 05-14-2004, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
I went back in time and sired the Master
So who sired you?
Old 05-14-2004, 04:10 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ok, you've got me confused here. I'm sorry, I just don't think I understand what you meant. So let me go over it and maybe you can explain to me what I'm missing.

You said:
"Angel turning William into a vampire"
It was Drusilla who turned William into a vampire, not Angel(us).

Then later you said:
"i never said that Angelus turned William into Spike"
But you did. Or maybe I just don't understand what you meant. To me "Angel turning William into a vampire" = "Angelus turned William into Spike".
okay, i admit i was wrong there. it was a typo. but i meant that without Angelus, Spike wouldn't exist. i didn't mean that Angelus turned him. i should have been more clear but... i don't know. i think too fast sometimes.

Quote:
You also said:
"Angelus, then he turned Spike"
That looks to me like saying Angel(us) turned William into the vampire Spike. Like I've said, he didn't -it was Drusilla who turned Spike.
another typo. my fingers can't keep up with my brain

Quote:
"Spike turned Drusilla"
But he didn't. Angel(us) turned Drusilla and Drusilla turned Spike.
i was tired so i guess i got it the wrong way around

Quote:
The Master turned Darla, Darla turned Angel(us), Angel(us) turned Drusilla and Drusilla turned Spike. Then later, in ATS season 2, Drusilla turned the human Darla back into a vampire.

So what did you mean? There must be something I'm misunderstanding.
nope, i was just tired so i got things muddled up. it can happen to any1.

/me runs out fast ed by getting it wrong
REG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
So who sired you?
duh! i did! haven't you seen the family tree? i'm at the top!

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
**Carrie** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

We have a whole brood of vamps right on this board.
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by **Carrie**
duh! i did! haven't you seen the family tree? i'm at the top!

I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!I MET JAMES MARSTERS!!!!!!!

OMJ!

I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

So anyway Kate texted me alot this morning and then I texted her when I got there and then I saw her and I gave her a big hug KATE I LOVE YOU!!!!! and then! her friend took a pic.... and then Kate got to go in early because she had better ticket numbers than me... and then I went in, I was in row "H" (which is now my favourite letter of all time) and then Dad and I didn't know if we were in the right place, so we wandered around a bit... and then we saw Kate who had just met James and she was all shaky...and then me and my Dad went and sat in row H (we found out we needed to wait for our row to be called) and they showed Buffy music videos and the clips of Ryan Seacrest and Sharon Osborne and then my row was called and I queued up and I saw James's arm and a woman told me not to lean over and then I was thinking of something to say and practising it with my dad and I said "I'm my favourite actor" and then I was worried I'd say that to him. and then we got closer and closer and then James looked up and saw me and then he looked away and then my Dad went to get his autograph (for me teehee) and my Dad said "Do you find it easy to change into an English accent" and James did his English accent and said "well, I talk faster when I do my Engliush accent, and it's harder to do it without practise, like on Angel, I'll get into the role and practise the lines before I have to do the accent" and then it was my turn and HE CHECKED ME OUT!!! I SWEAR TO JOSS AND THE BUFFYVERSE and he said "hey baby how you doing?" and he shook my hand I TOUCHED HIM! and I said "I'm fine, you're so my favourite actor of all time" and he said "really?naw." and I said "really! my best actor ever" and then he signed my picture and I said "I was sooo nervous about meeting you" and he said "no need to be nervous, I'm a nice guy I don't bite...unless you want me to" JAMES SAID HE'D BITE ME!!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! but then I froze and didn't know what to say (stupid me gah!) I was like "gah!" and then I took my picture and said "thank you" and he said "no. thank you baby" and shook my hand again HE CALLED ME BABY TWICE!!! AND SHOOK MY HAND TWICE!!!
and then we went away I was all gasping for air and my heart was pounding SQUEE!!!
and then I went to talk to Kate and we were like "SQUEEEEE!" and then it was time for the GOTR Q&A session and James is soooo funny and I LOVE HIS LAUGH!!!! It's so...naughty! and then they played chance CHANCE!!!! and I was like "squee!" and then I bought a GOTR T-shirt, a GOTR CD and a GOTR teddy bear (in the GOTR Q&A some woman said that she would like them to get rid of the bears and get some more adult merchandise and they were like "but we like the bears" and then James said he had a dirty teddy bear) and!!!! then er...I think I've missed something out...but oh well! and then was the JM Q&A and Kate got to ask him a question lucky bitca! and my dad took tons of photos and I swear James kept looking up at me and one time when he did it he raised his eyebrow and then it was the end and Kate and I talked a bit more and then we went home and listened to GOTR in the car. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WAIT! AND! during the JM Q&A someone asked him what his favourite book as a child was and he said "Harold and the purple crayon" and I yelled "purple!" and a few people around me laughed!

I'm just posting this everywhere it's relevant..
Old 05-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

=Jen.
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 04:38 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

that is so cool. u got to meet yet another Buffy cast member. u r so lucky *jealous*
Old 05-16-2004, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by M姧åç}{è®
nope, i was just tired so i got things muddled up. it can happen to any1.
Yeah, it can, don't worry about it.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool, Jen!
Quote:
Originally posted by silver_lined_cloud
=Jen.
Yeah! (Except in purple, not pink.)
Old 05-16-2004, 06:03 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Cool, Jen!
Yeah! (Except in purple, not pink.)
wtf? pink not purple?
Old 05-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"you were they-yer"

:buffy_spike:
Old 05-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, that's so cool. I just found out that Eliza Dushku is going to be in Philly the same weekend I'm going to LA where I'll meet Christopher Golden. ARGH!
Nathan: Would you keep it down!
My Myspace
GACT16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread