Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

The thread's moved half a page in a month.
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that's just not acceptable godverdomme!
Old 07-15-2004, 08:24 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

hi all

i haven't posted here for a while b/c i have mostly not even been on the net for about 3 weeks since i didn't want to get spoiled for the last few episodes of Angel.

but now that's it's over expect to c me posting here more often.

Angel ended here in Australia earlier tonight..... well actually it was last night b/c it is now 00:15. i can't believe it's over. it hasn't sunk in yet. no more new episodes to look forward to each week

here is my review of the final episode ever (normally i don't post my reviews outside of the Australian thread but i just had to share my thoughts with any1 and every1 that comes by this thread):

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER

Not Fade Away

what an episode. so many things going on at once. Angel fighting Hamilton. Harmony betraying Angel. Gunn getting to dust some vamps. Wesley fighting Pervain.

why did they kill Wesley off? i understand that there r always casualtys in a war but why did it have to be him? why couldn't it be Illyria?

it was a nice thing that Illyria did for Wesley in his last few moments of life. i was bawling by the time she said "would you like me to lie to you now" and by the time it showed her as Fred i completely lost it Fred wasn't a favorite character for me and neither was Wesley particularly but i still felt for them. Wesley is one of the early characters and to c him killed off really got to me.

the legion of doom at the end. that must've only been the 1st wave b/c if that was all then the SP r all talk and no action so to speak.

Hamilton is an idiot. he gave himself away when he said "you cannot beat me, the blood of the Senior Partners flows through my viens". how dumb can u get. i knew within in a split second that Angel was going to beat him at that point. ha ha ha what a dumb ass!

and Angel signed away his chance at the Shanshu Prophecy. why did he do that? now he will never get to be human.

Lorne killing Lindsey. that was totally unexpected. when Angel said he needed Lorne to back up Lindsey i thought he meant helping him [Lindsey] fight. but it's good that he is finally dead. i hated him from the very 1st moment i saw him. no offence to any Lindsey fans.

and Gunn helping out that girl (can't remember her name, having a mental blank), at the homeless shelter. it's a nice thing that they brought back a character from over 2 seasons ago. even if it was only short lived.

the story was left open. i hope they decide to make an Angel movie that i have heard rumors about the last couple of months. i hope they r not only rumors b/c i want to c more of Angel.

i give the final ever episode of Angel a 7.5/10. it had some minor flaws but overall it was good for a series finale.

i can't believe it's over. no more new episodes ever
REG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But at least they're making cartoon Buffy

Vote please
Old 07-17-2004, 04:53 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

^^ yeah, that's true. i need my Jossverse fix
REG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there IAF's. How's it going?

I don't think i've ever been in this thread. Which is dumb becuse im a completely insame Angel fan!

I'll stop by more often now i found this place!
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread