Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2007, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru Davies (View Post)
so your not one for fluff either? lol I prefer fiction set in season six thats usually full of angst
But more often than not it's not the kind of angst I like. I'm tired of S6 fics riddled with slit your wrists angsty, empty, and hateful sex. WTF is with people mistaking rough sex for always joyless sex? Sometimes they had fun with it and clearly did enjoy themselves.

Gasp! Look. They're smiling and laughing together.

Yeah, fandumbs continued narrow view of their S6 relationship is making me all kinds of twitchy and extra bitchy lately. It's hard for me to accept other views when I know I'm right. I'm not saying they were twoo wuv 4 eva but dammit it was more than "just using".

Jaime, have you been reading Herself's latest Spuffy fic? Pretty low on the fluffiness scale. Nonexistent more like.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Spoilers for #4 in season 8, really well written and explains what we learned so far about the new turn of plot:

http://stormwreath.livejournal.com/15682.html
Old 05-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the link Sosa, it was kinda strange.... but I enjoyed it anyways.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:49 AM
Extreme Fan

You'll only get it if you read the first two pages of #4 of S8.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
But more often than not it's not the kind of angst I like. I'm tired of S6 fics riddled with slit your wrists angsty, empty, and hateful sex. WTF is with people mistaking rough sex for always joyless sex? Sometimes they had fun with it and clearly did enjoy themselves.

Gasp! Look. They're smiling and laughing together.

Yeah, fandumbs continued narrow view of their S6 relationship is making me all kinds of twitchy and extra bitchy lately. It's hard for me to accept other views when I know I'm right. I'm not saying they were twoo wuv 4 eva but dammit it was more than "just using".

Jaime, have you been reading Herself's latest Spuffy fic? Pretty low on the fluffiness scale. Nonexistent more like.
No what's the link? I think I read some of it but lost the link. I agree with you Season 6 is complex just like Spuffy.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
No what's the link? I think I read some of it but lost the link.
.... Voila!

Quote:
I agree with you Season 6 is complex just like Spuffy.
So far nobody's come up with anything to contradict that except for blanket statements that I'm supposed to blindly swallow. Um, no.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
.... Voila!

So far nobody's come up with anything to contradict that except for blanket statements that I'm supposed to blindly swallow. Um, no.
Thanks for the link.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I just read this sexy B/S fic that I thought was great.

It's called Dreamscape by HollyDB

Summary: While her nights are occupied fighting evil, her dreams are haunted by a devastatingly sexy, not to mention thoroughly evil vampire. The sort of vampire that embodies the definition of forbidden fruit; the sort of vampire Buffy can only have in fantasy. But how thin is the line between dreams and reality? More importantly: how thin does she want it to be?

Warning it is NC-17

BTW- Because I'm such a geek,
I'm constantly updating the 1st post of this thread with the new recs that you guys recommend. So keep them coming.

Last edited by princess8; 05-27-2007 at 01:35 PM
Old 05-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Just thought I'd stop by and post my own stories before I started checking those out on the first post list, if you do read any could you please take the time to give a little feedback please.

Title:Future's Hope: Enter Hope.
Rating: Suitible for all ages.
Author name: Firecracker (Little Firecracker)
Written by you or other?: My own work.
Pairing(s): Buffy/Spike. Willow/Kennedy. Hints of Faith/Xander.
Summary: After The First is defeated and the Slayers are called a mysterious girl arrives in Sunnydale coming from a future she has been sent to change.
Tagline: There is only Hope for the Future.

Title: Future's Hope: Into the Woods
Rating: Suitible for all ages.
Author name: Firecracker (Little Firecracker.)
Summary: Second in the series, The gang investigate a series of murders after a third body is found, and the slayers get more that they bargained for when the enter the woods.

Title: Future's Hope: Return to Chaos
Rating: Suitible for all ages
Author name: Firecracker (Little Firecracker.)
Summary: Third in the series taking place after Chosen. After creating an army of evil slayers an old enemy returns seeking revenge on the Slayer and her Watcher, and Hope's loyalties are questioned.

I just finished Return to Chaos last week so I hope to have the fourth story up soon.

Coming Soon:

Blind Sided.
Two Days. (part 1)
The Future Revealed. (Part 2)

Old 05-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess8 (View Post)
I just read this sexy B/S fic that I thought was great.

It's called Dreamscape by HollyDB

Summary: While her nights are occupied fighting evil, her dreams are haunted by a devastatingly sexy, not to mention thoroughly evil vampire. The sort of vampire that embodies the definition of forbidden fruit; the sort of vampire Buffy can only have in fantasy. But how thin is the line between dreams and reality? More importantly: how thin does she want it to be?

Warning it is NC-17

BTW- Because I'm such a geek,
I'm constantly updating the 1st post of this thread with the new recs that you guys recommend. So keep them coming.
Thanks for being So dedicated.

Sounds good.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:15 AM
Extreme Fan

New fic from me:

Luxuria
Rating: NC-17 (for explicit sexuality)
Summary: Spike's a good man. He always leaves his girl wanting more.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

FirecrackerThanks for the links to your fics-I'll be sure to put them on the first post so everyone can read them. Kudus for inventing a new character to play with the scoobies.

Jaime Bee Thanks for the compliment, but it's cause I'm a fic whore.

AphoroditeAres S/D...kinky I'll add it to the first post.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess8 (View Post)
FirecrackerThanks for the links to your fics-I'll be sure to put them on the first post so everyone can read them. Kudus for inventing a new character to play with the scoobies.

Jaime Bee Thanks for the compliment, but it's cause I'm a fic whore.

AphoroditeAres S/D...kinky I'll add it to the first post.
I am too.

Old 05-31-2007, 04:34 PM
Passionate Fan

That makes me feel better then
Old 06-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Company Calls by Devil Piglet. Post-'Chosen', AU, self-indulgent. One-shot. Spuffy. Also has Spike & Dawn friendship. It's a cute little fic but Buffy and Spike still keep some of their signature edge.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread