Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666:
<STRONG>

Oh. My. God. I like Sarah less now.</STRONG>
ahh join the club

im glad hes not being quite about that he should be mad he came back to buffy but nooooo sara 2 "busy"

Bhery
Old 12-19-2003, 01:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Somehow I think that Sarah should appear in at least one ep. I mean, she owes it to the fans, and DB appeared in her season finale. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Psycho Flower Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 07:45 PM
Addicted Fan

interesting read....
northernstarchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

She really needs to appear in at least 1 ep... How hard, geez... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

She really needs to appear in at least 1 ep... How hard, geez... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 09:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

sry for double post...
Old 12-20-2003, 12:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think Sarah realizes that the fans will basically ostracize her for not showing up....after that she'll be begging Joss for work.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

coz seth & amber were in can't hardly wait together (though their scene together got cut) seth talked about her on the dvd audio commentary - this is a little of what he said
"It was funny cause Amber and I...I'd had a huge crush on her for years and years I'd seen all her stuff and thought she was fantastic and then I finally got to meet her and we were both so excited to have a scene together you know then our scene got cut out and we were so dissapointed."
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] cuteness
chuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 10:44 AM
New Fan

Huahuauhaua. This thread rules! I still have to read it all...

Edited because bandwidth theft isn't nice.

Frineds, right?

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited Ragnarok ]

..::Buffy Multimedia::..
*JaQuE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 05:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Was it true that Alyson Hannigan hated Julie Benz?
Old 12-20-2003, 06:49 PM
Addicted Fan

didn't Julie make her cry, or upset her during S1?
northernstarchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Actually there's talk that Sara was a bitca even before Buffy, when she was on All My Children.

There are varying reports on what exactly happened. She definitively butted head with the Local Grande Dame Susan Lucci.

The story is that it was either Sara being a bitca to Susan L and leaving because she hated doing soaps or Susan L being jealous of Sara's youth and talent and getting her fired.

I assume the truth is somewhere in between. My personal take (considering how things continued for both of them) is that Sara was a bitca and that Susan L got her fired for it. [not that that was bad for Sara since she moved on to bigger and better things]

Actually the most interesting theory I heard on it is from somebody who was following the soap mags back then that she got the impression that actually Sara's MOTHER was the big bitca behind all it. That she is one huge soccer mom and was trashtalking Susan Lucci to the mags. And that she basically raised Sara in such a way to be all stand offish and career focused.
LolaRuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Geez [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] , I don't know what Sarah did, but everyone like hates her...
Old 12-23-2003, 05:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

chuckie - in CAN'T HARDLY WAIT if you look close you can see Seth & Amber together during the party scene for a split second. I'm guessing that was the tail end of the "banana scene" that I've seen pictures of with Amber holding a banana out to Seth.
And as far as the other stuff goes I've heard about that Julie Benz/Aly Hannigan tiff for awhile but had heard they'd made up.
I doubt Aly hates anyone from the American Pie movies as she's done a cast commentary for American Wedding due out on Jan. 2. Though the Aly/Sarah thing sounds somewhat true to me. I remember when Aly was on the Howard Stern show doing promotion for AP2 she seemed surprised when Stern told her that Sarah preferred her last name be pronounced: Gell-AR. Hard "R" at the end. But, at the same time it seemed she was trying to cover her cute little butt (did I just say that?) [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] by saying, "Sarah, I had nothing to do with this." So maybe Sarah is a bitca. Or perhaps she's just listening to her hubby a little too much. I'm sure we can all remember the genius that was Wing Commander 2?
*ZING!*
Sugar the Cat 1999 - 2009 R.I.P.
the tumor took you physically but you live on in my heart and soul.
GiantRoboVer2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 05:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

lol, I think Freddie interferes with Sarah's work too much...He has too many opinions..lol
Reply   Post New Thread