Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2003, 08:44 PM
Addicted Fan

they probably raised DB pay.

i dont liek that SMG is getitng 350,000 an ep and shes still a bitca about the hsow

Bhery
Old 11-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Is it fact that that was the salary each actor recieved or just a rumor?

-- Butterflies and Hurricanes ~ Muse
Doogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the condensed version of all the gossip! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Lumier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That can't be true~</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I doubt it.

Bit more gossip. Amber gets along great with Joss and at the time there were no hard feelings over her being fired. At one con a fan started crying to Joss about his comments that killing off Tara couldn't have hurt the fans as much as it hurt Joss. Amber was sat nearby and when the fan got really emotional Joss was all embarrassed and Amber came over to give her a hug. Afterwards Joss was heard to quietly thank Amber for "handling that" as he didn't know how to react. Marti has said the letters she got from W/T fans hirt her and make her cry, neither Joss or Marti can understand fan reaction to Tara dying and find it very short-sighted.

Since leaving Buffy Amber may have a problem with Joss. She publicly stated she she turned down the cameo in CWDP because all she was offered was evil Tara and she didn't want to hurt her fans. Joss directly contradicted her by saying he always wnated W/T to reunite in season 7. Amber was offered the chance to do that and it was down to Amber that W/T didn't happen again. Personally I find it hard to believe that Amber would have turned down a gig as sweet as Bts if it wasn't for some reason like caring for her fans. She hasn't responded to Joss directly, just repeated that she is not comfortable with acting as The First Evil because of what it would do to her more devoted fans. Marti said she was disapointed Amber didn't appear in CWDP as it would have been better with Tara faking out Willow, not Cassie.

James may have been in therapy after filming the AR, it has been suggested the mental breakdown Spike experience kind of reflected James's own reaction to filming that scene and getting inside the head of an AR'ist.

And this has no basis in fact, but looking at recent pics of Joss I think he looks like a homeless fat crack addict [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

CLICK ME
Frelling Tralk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 08:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Amber was sat nearby and when the fan got really emotional Joss was all embarrassed and Amber came over to give her a hug.
awww, gotta [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Amber [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
northernstarchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 08:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Frelling Tralk:
<STRONG>

Joss about his comments that killing off Tara couldn't have hurt the fans as much as it hurt Joss.

Marti has said the letters she got from W/T fans hirt her and make her cry, neither Joss or Marti can understand fan reaction to Tara dying and find it very short-sighted.

</STRONG>
Here here!

Joss pisses me off. He couldn't be hurt as much as we were.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 01:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
And this has no basis in fact, but looking at recent pics of Joss I think he looks like a homeless fat crack addict [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Uh huh, sitting on his butt and living off the money he made from BTVS!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info.
Amber sounds like a sweet person and sometimes the writers are to blame.
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Messed Up Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>

Here here!

Joss pisses me off. He couldn't be hurt as much as we were.</STRONG>
lol yeah. same here. he said it was nessecary btu it wasnt. it was stupid. joss is god yes but i was so pissed at that.

hah thats wat joss gets crying fans for killing tara

Bhery
Old 11-19-2003, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

This probably isn't interesting, or even gossip for that matter, but I found it on buffy online, and thought I'd post most of it anyway --

Sarah Michelle Gellar auditioned for the role of Cordelia and read over 17 times until she got the part of Buffy.

Seth Green was in a scene in the original Buffy movie. It ended up on the cutting room floor.

Nicholas Brendon used to have his navel pierced, but had to take it out for unknow reasons.

Armin Shimerman originally auditioned for the role of Principal Flutie, but for some reason he didn't get the part.

Buffy was turned into a rat in the episode "Bewitched, Bothered, & Bewildered" so that Sarah could have time off from filming to fly to New York to host Saturday Night Live.

An episode of Buffy costs $1.4 million to create. A 30 second advertising spot during Buffy costs $76,000. Angel's duster cost $1000.00 and Spike's cost $1600.00. The dusting effect you see whenever a vampire is staked costs $5,000 per vampire.

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was almost called "Slayer."

The character Oz was inspired by a guy that Joss Whedon went to college with. Cordelia was named after a really mean girl Joss Whedon's wife went to school with. Joss Whedon has admitted that the character of Xander is actually based on himself.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
glory fades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I doubt it.

Bit more gossip. Amber gets along great with Joss and at the time there were no hard feelings over her being fired. At one con a fan started crying to Joss about his comments that killing off Tara couldn't have hurt the fans as much as it hurt Joss. Amber was sat nearby and when the fan got really emotional Joss was all embarrassed and Amber came over to give her a hug. Afterwards Joss was heard to quietly thank Amber for "handling that" as he didn't know how to react. Marti has said the letters she got from W/T fans hirt her and make her cry, neither Joss or Marti can understand fan reaction to Tara dying and find it very short-sighted.
</STRONG>
I knew I loved Amber..she's such a sweetheart [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
We'd fry our brains and say it's so much fun
Out here
But when it's all over
I'll come back for another year
-Daydreamer- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lol this thread is so entertaining! I am a very gossipy person and I've been reading the thread for the past 7 minutes! I'm sad that SMG's a bitca... she's so pretty and I used to love her and stuff. Sigh. But, you can never tell anything from an actor's character!

You know you love me...
gossipGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 06:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I knew I loved Amber..she's such a sweetheart [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
yeah, she is [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
northernstarchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys here a site with soem great cast pics

http://www.kissmejane.com/JMCastGallery.html

my fave

Old 11-23-2003, 02:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well, SMG and Aly look friendly in the pic above.

Not that that means anything.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 01:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, everybody looks happy in that pic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Of course, it could be a facade put on for the press...
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Messed Up Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread