Old 08-24-2004, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

You are Kewl

They should of done that ummm
Old 08-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1
God, some of the stuff B/Aers say is so far out it's hard to believe they're actually saying it. And now B/Aers are up in arms over Spike and Buffy being together (without Angel) on the season 7 BTVS dvd box. Angel was in that season in, like, two scenes, tops. And B/A likewise. While Spike and spuffy were central to the season. I mean, gimme a break.
Some fans are so hypocrital..it's okay when Angel and Buffy are on the season 2 and season 3 (With Faith) DVD box covers but when just Spike and Buffy are on the cover they nit pick about the color of Buffy's eyes and say things like the "graphics suck"and "the other characters should be on it" and right below their posts they are saying things like "B/A foreva!' and I'm thinking at least be honest .. most of you people wouldn't care less if the graphics suck or if the other characters were left out if Bangel were on the cover.. what really pisses most of you off is that Spuffy was chosen to be on the cover... and true wuv, long forgotten by most Bangel isn't.

What do I say to those people: DEAL WITH IT! We fans have had to put up with tons of B/A soulmate crap over the years and it's about damn time Spuffy get some recogintion.. Spike deserves to be on that cover.. he was the big hero that year and in season 7 Spike was the person that Buffy trusted and connected to the most.

I know some of the B/A fans are writing in and complaining and trying to get new graphics for the cover.. they don't want Spuffy to be on anything.. to some Spuffy is the biggest threat to their ship and any recoginition is bad .. so I say keep writing in with postive comments about Spuffy and the cover.. let them know that the minority of fans don't speak for all of us.

Buffy loves Spike
Old 08-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

And seriously, take a look at Angel in ATS season 5 -who in their right mind wants Buffy to be with that?
Old 08-25-2004, 11:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dazzling
Some fans are so hypocrital..it's okay when Angel and Buffy are on the season 2 and season 3 (With Faith) DVD box covers but when just Spike and Buffy are on the cover they nit pick about the color of Buffy's eyes and say things like the "graphics suck"and "the other characters should be on it" and right below their posts they are saying things like "B/A foreva!' and I'm thinking at least be honest .. most of you people wouldn't care less if the graphics suck or if the other characters were left out if Bangel were on the cover.. what really pisses most of you off is that Spuffy was chosen to be on the cover... and true wuv, long forgotten by most Bangel isn't.

What do I say to those people: DEAL WITH IT! We fans have had to put up with tons of B/A soulmate crap over the years and it's about damn time Spuffy get some recogintion.. Spike deserves to be on that cover.. he was the big hero that year and in season 7 Spike was the person that Buffy trusted and connected to the most.

I know some of the B/A fans are writing in and complaining and trying to get new graphics for the cover.. they don't want Spuffy to be on anything.. to some Spuffy is the biggest threat to their ship and any recoginition is bad .. so I say keep writing in with postive comments about Spuffy and the cover.. let them know that the minority of fans don't speak for all of us.
I love how you wrote that Spike was the hero of Season 7 because he was, but in my memory, Angel was never the hero of any BTVS season. Yes, he got sent to hell but he didn't choose to die...Buffy was the hero there for sending her lover to hell to save the world. Nope, Angel was never the big hero on BTVS. He was just around to give someone for Buffy to date and cause her pain...alot like Riley actually. I'm surprised how few people fail to recognize the parallels between Bangel and Biley *shrug*

Spike did what Angel never could...he stuck around.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Almost time for a new thread! What should be our next title? I'd like a reference to the stunt double!

Because B/A is so sacred Joss replaced Sarah with a stunt double for the kiss!
Old 08-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I think we should go with

Five conversations in five years. Now that's communication.

Everyone seemed to really like it when it was suggested...and I'm not just plugging it because it's my title

Old 08-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd forgotten about that suggestion. It's great and should definitely be our next title!
Old 08-26-2004, 01:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudburst2000
I think we should go with

Five conversations in five years. Now that's communication.

Everyone seemed to really like it when it was suggested...and I'm not just plugging it because it's my title
I definitly vote for this one!

Buffy loves Spike
Old 08-26-2004, 02:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Does anyone want to start the new thread or should I?
Old 08-26-2004, 03:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Can I start it this time?

Old 08-26-2004, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok, here's the link to the new thread New Thread

Closed Thread   Post New Thread