Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2022, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Preview pages for tomorrow's final issue of BOOM! Buffy The Vampire Slayer(issue 34)

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/buff...is-is-the-end/
comic fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-16-2022, 07:36 AM
Addicted Fan

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/max-...-boom-studios/

Max Bemis & Marianna Ignazzi Create Buffy '97 Comic For Boom Studios

Posted on February 16, 2022 by Rich Johnston

Bleeding Cool gets the word through secret inside sources – oh alright, from reading an Amazon solicitation – that Max Bemis and Marianna Ignazzi are creating a retro Buffy The Vampire Slayer comic book from Boom Studios, a one-shot called Buffy '97. Referencing the year that the TV show first aired, it will also be collected alongside content from the Buffy 25th Anniversary Special coming out in March. Max Bemis is best known as the singer/songwriter of the band Say Anything and the supergroup Two Tongues but in recent years has become well-known writing comics, including a Moon Knight run that will be heavily referenced in the upcoming TV show.

Here's the Amazon solicitation for the Buffy '97 collection.

The Buffyverse expands in this epic '90s throwback! And… action! Welcome to "That Buffy Show," a '90s infused blend of sitcom and teen drama! However, things are more than they seem as the cast gets a taste of the supernatural when real vampires infiltrate the audience. The Scooby gang must come together to learn actual slaying skills from Buffy to survive… because they're trapped in the show, unable to escape! This softcover collection features the Buffy '97 one-shot, written by Max Bemis (Moon Knight) and illustrated by Marianna Ignazzi (An Unkindness of Ravens), in addition to 15 pages of short stories by Casey Gilly (Buffy the Last Vampire Slayer) & Bayleigh Underwood, Danny Lore (Black Panther) & Marianna Ignazzi, and Lilah Sturges (Jack of Fables) & Claire Roe (Nebula), previously only available as part of the Buffy 25th Anniversary Special. And for long-time Buffy fans to sink their fangs into—a selection of classic Buffy comics from the 90s! Collects the Buffy '97 one-shot as well as material previously published in Buffy 25th Anniversary Special along with a selection of classic, previously published material.

And for the March 30th Buffy The Vampire Slayer 25th Anniversary Special.

BUFFY VAMPIRE SLAYER 25TH ANNIV #1 CVR A FRANY
BOOM! STUDIOS
JAN220708
(W) Various (A) Various (CA) Frany
* 25 years later, dive into a whole new universe of stories celebrating the phenomenal icon of a generation, Buffy Summers!
* Where in the Multiverse is Buffy? And what's happened to the Scooby Gang? Find out in the surprising epilogue to BOOM! Studios' acclaimed first three years of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
* Discover the start of an all new series about the Slayer from Hugo Award-winning author Sarah Gailey (Eat the Rich, Magic for Liars)!
* Plus, three brand new original stories about your fan favorites from the Buffyverse in this 64 page perfect bound deluxe special celebrating the pivotal anniversary of the Slayer!In Shops: Mar 30, 2022 SRP: $9.99
Old 02-17-2022, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news.
Old 02-23-2022, 04:14 PM
Addicted Fan

BOOM!'s Buffy the Last Vampire Slayer #3 Comic Review

Buffy the Last Vampire Slayer #3 sees Buffy reunited with Spike and allies, helping her turn the tide in the war against the vampires.

https://www.cbr.com/booms-buffy-the-...-comic-review/

Angel’s Strange New World Just Brought Back a Fan Favorite Buffy Hero

The latest Angel series has just brought back a classic Buffy-Verse hero, and they may have brought the next big bad along with them.

https://www.cbr.com/buffy-angel-oz-return/
Old 02-24-2022, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest news.
Old 03-27-2022, 05:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Preview pages for Buffy the Vampire Slayer 25th Anniversary Special out this week.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/buff...ial-1-preview/
Old 04-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news!
Old 04-09-2022, 06:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Preview pages for this coming week's Angel # 4(of 8)

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/ange...lems-revealed/
Old 04-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest news!
Old 04-13-2022, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all of that.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

The Vampire Slayer #2 To Reveal Origin of Willow, The Vampire Slayer

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/vamp...origin-willow/
Old 04-26-2022, 08:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Xander Harris, Now A Queer Young Man In Boom's Vampire Slayer Comics

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/xand...slayer-comics/
Old 04-29-2022, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that.
Reply   Post New Thread