Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Same here. I never thought she was a horrible dresser. Just a little home-spun/shy.

This basically what I have in my fic so far. It's largely unedited, and I'm probably going to tweak things later on, but this is just from the rough draft

Quote:
“You can’t stop this.” As she watched Xander stand in front of her, Willow could still feel the Dark Magicks circulating through her veins, continuing to power her through every other emotion that continued to pool inside her. It made her forget…
“Yeah, I get that.” His eyes focused solely on her, Xander knew that he was standing between his oldest friend and the end of the world. And strangely…none of it seemed to matter. He knew what had truly happened to set her off like this, and it would only take minutes for that reason to get here.
Just a few minutes… “Trust me, I completely get that. It’s just that, where am I going to go? You've been my best friend my whole life. World’s gonna end - where else would I want to be?”
“Is this the master plan then?” Chuckling slightly, Willow rolled her black eyes in amusement. “You’re going to stop me by telling me you love me? Great plan.”
“Well, I was going to walk you off a cliff and hand you an anvil, but it seemed kinda cartoony.” Ignoring his friend’s dark laughter, the teenager continued to joke, just as he always had.
“Still making jokes, even after all this. You haven’t changed a bit.” Her hands remained at her side, but he knew that all she had to do was lift them one inch, and he could die. She commanded this kind of power now, and she had already shown that she had no problem using it. Even on her friends.
“I'm not joking. I know you're in pain. I can't imagine the pain you're in. I know you're about to do something apocalyptically evil and stupid and hey, still want to hang. You're Willow.”
“Don’t call me tha-“
“First day of kindergarten you cried 'cause you broke the yellow crayon and you were too afraid to tell anyone.” Interrupting her, Xander could already see the other figure slowly approaching his friend from behind her, however dangerous the action may be.
Just a little bit longer…”You've come pretty far, ending the world, not a terrific notion but the thing is, yeah. I love you. I loved crayon-breaky Willow and I love scary veiny Willow. So if I'm going out, it's here. You wanna kill the world? You can start with me. I've earned that. “
“You think I won’t?”
“It doesn’t matter. I’ll still love you, and
she’ll still love you.”
“Don’t you
dare bring her up in front of me.” Raising her hand, Willow felt the power inside her start to flow forward as the words to a spell already began to form on her lips.
“Why d-don’t you make him?”
That stutter…no, no, no. As she turned around, the Witch could see Tara standing a few feet behind her, the bandage covering her shoulder still holding the drying blood from the gunshot, the same blood that had covered her shirt hours ago.
“You’re not here, this is a trick.” Even as she said the words, Willow didn’t want to believe them. She had seen the bullet hit Tara, had seen the lack of response from her as she had held her in her arms. “I watched you die.”
“She’s there, Wills. Look at her, does it look like she’s dead?” Continuing to block his friend’s contact with the statue, Xander knew that either of them could get through to her. “Does it look like she’s not here?”
“Willow, sweetie, don’t d-d-do this.” Taking a step towards her love, Tara’s steps were filled with a dulled pain from the bullet wound still so fresh on her shoulder. “I love you.”
“You’re not real!” Slashing her hand in the air, Willow watched as the girl’s cheek erupted with three bloody scratches, the wounds appearing within seconds.
“I love you.” The other girl repeated, the blood already drifting down her cheek as she continued to walk.
“Shut up!” Her palm shooting out, the black-haired Witch watched the girl fall to her knees as the spell impacted upon her chest. Looking up, the blonde was only able to return to her feet with an immense struggle.
“I…love you.” Again blasting the girl with a spell, she watched as Tara refused to go down again, managing to stumble her way through the blast, as if the attack had lost some of its power.
“I…love…you.”
“Stop…” The words beginning to bring tears to her eyes, the Witch again let a spell fly out of her palm. The spell hitting her squarely in the chest, the blonde girl kept coming.
“I love you.” As she reached the girl, Tara held her slightly bloodied hands out to her, the mixture of pain and fear in her eyes making Willow’s heart break even further inside her chest.
“Stop it!” Her hands curling into fists, Willow brought them down on the other girl’s shoulders and mid-section, the intensity of the attacks finally tapering off completely as the tears began to freely flow down her cheeks. Her bloody hands gripping onto the Witch’s shirt, Tara continued to hold her even as the two of them fell to the ground. Approaching them, Xander watched as his oldest friend continued to sob in her love’s shoulder, the blood from the blonde’s wound continuing to creep down her creek
“I’m sorry, I’msorry, I’msorry, I’msorry…”
“It’s ok, ssshhh, stop crying, it’s alright.” Her hand stroking the crying’s girl’s hair, Tara saw the blackened strands beginning to return to their normal fiery red color.
“I’msorry, I’msorry…”
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 03-02-2013, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

^ Wow! I love that I could totally see it happening in my head
Old 03-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
^ Wow! I love that I could totally see it happening in my head
Aww, thanks I'm glad that you liked it
Old 03-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

[+]

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 03-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Those gifs
Old 03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

I hope you continue with it and complete it Have you posted it anywhere?

Lovely gifs
Old 03-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
I hope you continue with it and complete it Have you posted it anywhere?
I'm kinda waiting until I get a little farther into the fic before I start posting it anywhere. I've found that one of my main problems with writing fics is that if I post them right off the bat when I start, I run the risk of running out of steam and abandoning it.

I don't want to do that with this fic, because I love it so much So far, I'm about 3 chapters in, with 16 pages and 10,087 words
Old 03-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

I understand that Well good luck with it
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks

Old 03-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I had a dream last night that Amber and I hung out and we were good friends! Oh, if only.

Here are some pics of Amber looking GORGEOUS at her book signing.

[+]

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 03-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Doesn't sound like a half-bad dream

She's aged very well
Old 03-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love Amber she´s so adorable and beautiful (I´ve met her about 9 years ago) And of course Tara!
Can I be added to the list?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Love Amber she´s so adorable and beautiful (I´ve met her about 9 years ago) And of course Tara!
Can I be added to the list?
Added you

You met Amber? Lucky!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding me!
Yeah I´ve met her. She was really sweet. But unfortunately in the year I´ve met her she had a broken foot ´cause she dropped a giant garbage can on it I have to say I felt really sorry for her But she was so brave! (I`m sure you all remember that story or you´ve heard of it, it happend in 2004 so its a long time ago)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

You're very welcome

I don't think I'll ever be lucky enough to meet anyone from the show

Closed Thread   Post New Thread