Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You just think you don't since I never call you out on them.
Wonder if the fans would like it though.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Bet you couldn't name some
I think they'd be too outraged tbh... However I've just had a thought of an Alternative Ending to Season 1. Nina wasn't revealed to be the mole. But Teri still goes off for a walk in CTU to be nosy and hears something suscpicous and enters the room. 15 minutes Jack returns to CTU and finds Teri dead- but who killed her? Nina, Chappelle, Tony, Mason, Alberta, Kim (Long shot ) and then 18 months later Jack has moved on (though still deverstated and searching for justice for Teri's death and find out the killer) but has fallen in love with Nina and they're living together- Jack is convinced its Mason or Chappelle. At the end of the season Jack is planning on proposing to Nina, and then the reveal of her being behind it all and murdering Teri- now that would have been interesting to see how the fans reacted. But as it stood, no I don't think fans would have liked Jack loving Nina Post S1...
Old 10-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that just sounds crazy. lol that whole Jack is about to proposal to Nina...that whole thing is just a huge soap opera.
That alternate ending would have crushed the fans more probably.....well I don't know, it depends. I think Jack and Nina getting together after Teri's death would've made Jack and Nina look a bit bad.....

That alternate sounds great though but I love the real version better because with the alternate version, you love the Jack/Tony friendship, Jack/Nina relationship looks bad, it just proves how right Teri was in Season 1. Jack isn't looked at as that great. Tim, you will lose all the Kate/Jack stuff....

Everything is just so different if that would've happened.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree- I prefer the original too but I was just thought I'd suggest something different
Old 10-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the whole suggestion, when you suggest something you have the whole story packed down.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks- and I often don't even agree with it- I just think of random alternative scenarios and play them out in my head and decide I prefered the way it was
Old 11-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hoping to have watched your Jack/Nina video by this weekend.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Hoping to have watched your Jack/Nina video by this weekend.
Won't hold my breath Jokes- you've been very busy! Hope its worth the wait (Probably won't be )
Old 11-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Won't hold my breath Jokes- you've been very busy! Hope its worth the wait (Probably won't be )
that's very smart. lol I'm really going to try to watch it though. lol
Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
that's very smart. lol I'm really going to try to watch it though. lol
Take your time- no rush. I know you're very busy atm...
Old 07-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw this , iam sure some of use remeber this fact but it is funny stuff fron S -3

Quote:
5. Sarah Clarke, who played Nina Myers in the first three series, was cast at the very last minute, on the morning filming began! With no time for wardrobe she spent most of the first series in the outfit she wore during the audition.

6. Whilst playing Nina Meyers, Sarah Clarke got engaged to co-star Xander Berkeley (George Mason) They were married on September 7, 2002.

7. During season 2 Jack whispers to Nina, he was supposed to say was "I will hunt you down every day for the rest of your life." Kiefer Sutherland used that line in rehearsals and in early takes, but for the take you see on TV he changed it, resulting in a genuine look of shock from Sarah Clarke. Sutherland whispered "Sarah, I love you. I wish you hadn't married Xander - so we could be together."
Old 07-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I actually thought the mole was tony lol and I don't even like chappele and mason was an ass till he found out he was dying lol
kinda interesting that comment he actually whispered to nina about hunting her down for the rest of her life.......but by the time they meet again in season 3 he's spent 3 years undercover with the salazaars and hasn't given a minutes thought to her
Old 07-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Woah this thread is surely brought back from the dead. lol

I think during season 1 everybody believed the mole was Tony, he just always looked off and he really disliked Jack Bauer... although at the end of the day, he agreed with every single decision Jack made.... then he saved Teri and all of that.

Before Renee came into the picture in Season 7, I felt that Nina was the only person in Jack league... who could stick by him if she wasn't so evil. lol Only because I felt Jack needed someone who could protect themselves and who he didn't have to worry about. Too bad Nina was just a mess though. lol
Old 07-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Woah this thread is surely brought back from the dead. lol

I think during season 1 everybody believed the mole was Tony, he just always looked off and he really disliked Jack Bauer... although at the end of the day, he agreed with every single decision Jack made.... then he saved Teri and all of that.

Before Renee came into the picture in Season 7, I felt that Nina was the only person in Jack league... who could stick by him if she wasn't so evil. lol Only because I felt Jack needed someone who could protect themselves and who he didn't have to worry about. Too bad Nina was just a mess though. lol
yeah I mean there's this scene about midway thru where chapellle is grilling tony about jack and tony says something like 'do I disagree with the way jack runs this office ect, yup.......do I disagree with anything he's done since midnight today? nope!' I mean that sounds great and all but it could also be misdirection by the writers lol

bizarre how we found out about all of nina's connections except the one that made her kill teri......the german connection that she didn't want people hearing her speak german
Old 07-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never ever thought tony was a mole ..

Just posted the quote since it was funy. Sara was ribbed a lot on set. S-3 Carlos brought in fake police to question her on weed they had found . Lets just say she very angry and it took like almost a day to get her back on set. Carlos was the king of pranks ...