Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I liked 'em better when they were alive and kickin' it together.

Icon
Old 12-11-2004, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I did too. Jack and Nina made a good team. They knew their affair was wrong..but it felt so good. It was great to watch them.
Old 12-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

They were a great team even before anyone knew Nina was a liar

Old 12-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
They were a great team even before anyone knew Nina was a liar
I loved it before they found out what she was up too. Thats when the sexual tension between them was its highest.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by groovyk1
I loved it before they found out what she was up too. Thats when the sexual tension between them was its highest.
Aiye! Thats right the sexual tension was the highest then.

Old 12-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
Aiye! Thats right the sexual tension was the highest then.
We were all still unsure of what would happen between these too..whether things would ever develop again. I love those episodes.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
We were all still unsure of what would happen between these too..whether things would ever develop again. I love those episodes.
In an interview in a German magazine Sarah Clarke says that the writers during season 1 thought about having Jack and Nina back together again! SC didn't like it because she felt it made her character too weak! I love how she looks after her character and I'm sure her initial objections to the seven minutes kiss was legitimate! After all the writers were desperate to get as much out of the sexual tension as possible (I really can't complain!) and they designed the whole episode 10 in season 3 just so it would lead up to Jack and Nina kissing!!! LOL

Maria

"Convince me..."

"...he exudes sexual charisma, you know just as Nina is really filthy in bed, you know that Jack is really, really good..."
Old 12-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by im_a_yogi
In an interview in a German magazine Sarah Clarke says that the writers during season 1 thought about having Jack and Nina back together again! SC didn't like it because she felt it made her character too weak! I love how she looks after her character and I'm sure her initial objections to the seven minutes kiss was legitimate! After all the writers were desperate to get as much out of the sexual tension as possible (I really can't complain!) and they designed the whole episode 10 in season 3 just so it would lead up to Jack and Nina kissing!!! LOL

Maria
Thats very interesting Maria. I'm glad Sarah looks after her character and gets a say in what happens. Most shows need sexual tension..the audience love to watch 2 people crave for each other in impossible circumstances. It was so great to watch
Old 12-13-2004, 11:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Thats very interesting Maria. I'm glad Sarah looks after her character and gets a say in what happens. Most shows need sexual tension..the audience love to watch 2 people crave for each other in impossible circumstances. It was so great to watch
Apparently she called meetings... LOL I would love to hear her comments on Nina's death though. Has anyone read any? It's too bad there's no commentary on that episode!!!

I live for unresolved sexual tension! Action is great but what really got me hooked on 24 was that Jack&Nina thing from the very first ep and "You can't shut me out, Jack. Not here!"

And when she turned evil - oh, it got so much more interesting! And suddenly I realized Nina was my favourite character not Jack!

So, sadly the show is not going to be the same for me now - it will just be another TV-show with suspense and action... Well, at least Kiefer is hot!

Maria

"Convince me..."

"...he exudes sexual charisma, you know just as Nina is really filthy in bed, you know that Jack is really, really good..."
Old 12-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by im_a_yogi
Apparently she called meetings... LOL I would love to hear her comments on Nina's death though. Has anyone read any? It's too bad there's no commentary on that episode!!!

I live for unresolved sexual tension! Action is great but what really got me hooked on 24 was that Jack&Nina thing from the very first ep and "You can't shut me out, Jack. Not here!"

And when she turned evil - oh, it got so much more interesting! And suddenly I realized Nina was my favourite character not Jack!

So, sadly the show is not going to be the same for me now - it will just be another TV-show with suspense and action... Well, at least Kiefer is hot!

Maria
I never read anything about it but I heard that she did call meetings. I wonder too what she felt about her death.

All we can do now..is watch our dvd's and look back on 3 seasons of pure Jack/Nina action
Old 03-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 03-21-2005, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Wow....thats such a hot scene. Nina was great as a villain.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Where did everyone disappear to?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After 3 months here I still didn't know we had a Nina/Jack thread, shame on me! Well, after T/M, they were my favorite couple there, I still think Nina was the best match for Jack! And they were SO hot together, that kiss....I just waited for that so long, I couldn't believe when it finally happened, it's such a precious moment, one of the best in season 3!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

I definately think that Jack and Nina were hot together.