Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2017, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

I won't tell publicly

I love smoothies but it's way too hot and a homemade lemonade sounds perfect right about now. Actually I'm going to make one right away. Might throw in a little ginger for energy because damn, that heat!

Surfing or Skating?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-28-2017, 03:41 AM
Supreme Fan

The heat is already pretty annoying, yeah slightly too hot.

Surfing I guess. To watch, since I don't like doing either myself.

Soccer, or Tennis?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Tennis! I've been to soccer games before (although I'm not allowed to call them soccer when I'm in Portugal ) but it was mostly just for the fun, the game bores me :running:

Basketball or Baseball?

Old 05-31-2017, 12:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Basketball!

Person of Interest, or the Newsroom?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Newsroom. As much as I love PoI, the writing was just not as good.

Person of Interest or Lost?

Old 06-01-2017, 01:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Person of Interest. Hard one though. In the end I guess Person of Interest was more stable writing-wise. Lost had more characters I was invested in, but that makes sense, since the cast was bigger aswell. Shaw/Root/Bear made up for a lot of it though. Both fantastic series. And yes, I'd have voted Newsroom too!

Fringe, or Lost?
Old 06-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Shaw/Root/Bear made up for a lot of it though.

Fringe or Lost is a hard one for me. I tried both but they really didn't work for me. I guess I'd go with Lost because some of the cast was bearable

Modern Family or Friends?

Old 06-03-2017, 04:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Not favorite comedies of mine, but I think I prefer Modern Family in the end. When I watch Friends I often have the feeling like they're all screaming: ''look how funny we are'', instead of making decent jokes Joey and Chandler in particular..

Veep, or Silicon Valley?
Old 06-04-2017, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Silicon Valley. I know it's not feminist of me to pick a mostly male cast comedy over THE female led comedy of the century (or so I heard) and I love JLD but this show really is too obvious for me. All the jokes are telephoned and I tend not to like sitcoms tht rely on caricatures instead of characters.

Quote:
When I watch Friends I often have the feeling like they're all screaming: ''look how funny we are'', instead of making decent jokes Joey and Chandler in particular..
Yep. I can't believe it's the same writer who created Frankie & Grace. Friends was just so... loud and obvious.

13 Reasons Why or Pretty Little Liars?

Old 06-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Pretty Little Liars is the most addictive and entertaining (to me anyway ^^) of the two, but 13 Reasons delivers the better story. Tough choice. Think I'll go with Pretty Little Liars. You really have to be in the right mindset for 13 Reasons imo, while I can watch PLL whenever.

White Collar, or Suits?
Old 06-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

I have watched maybe two episodes of those but I fell asleep during Suits so White Collar

Mexican food or Italian food?

Old 06-06-2017, 03:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Italian food for sure!

Spanish food, or Italian?
Old 06-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

I love Spanish food and they have chefs who are really working a modern angle on it these days but Italian food is just one of the most versatile there is, and it's very simple and flavorful so Italian!

Chinese or Japanese?

Old 06-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Chinese

Sea food or red meat?
Old 06-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Neither

Orange, or Yellow?