Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2017, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

To eat or to pet?

I think they're both pretty good and pretty boring as pets but at least you can pet a rabbit so I'll go with rabbits

Werewolves or vampires?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 09-20-2017, 04:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Hahah, was aiming for ''to pet''

Well, I'm mostly interested in tv shows about Vampires (if I had to choose between the two), but I wouldn't want to meet either of them in a dark alley...or a light one

If you had the chance to play a main character (written for you!) would you rather play in a drama, or comedy?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

That's a great question
I've done a little drama club in high school and I really enjoyed it but it was all drama so I think I'd like to try comedy just to see how it works.

Same question

Old 09-22-2017, 04:32 AM
Supreme Fan

I'd go for drama. I played in a Dutch (school) movie once and kinda liked it. I've seen my fair share of drama, so it would be easier to act on I suppose.

Would you rather have dinner with your biggest idol (music/movies/politics, etc), or go on a big holiday, with your biggest dream destination as destination?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Dinner for sure. Picking the guest would be hard though

Romantic picnic in a park or romantic dinner at a restaurant?

Old 09-26-2017, 05:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Romantic dinner at a restaurant for sure, not a fan of eating in the nature insects and all..

Same question!