Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Oscars. I don't like them that much but compared to the Golden Globes, they actually still have credibility I mean... Schwarzenegger won a Golden Globe 'nuff said!

Leather or Denim?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-12-2017, 03:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

denim

appartment or a house?
Old 05-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

I love houses but I always feel I'm wasting space. I wouldn't mind a huge kitchen though.

Ski or Skate?

Old 05-13-2017, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

skate

violin or piano?
Old 05-13-2017, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Violin but only if played right I can't tell you how many "recitals" I've endured at my cousin's birthday parties that had me wishing I was deaf

Cake or ice cream?

Old 05-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hard choice But I'll go with cake

Paris or London?
Old 05-14-2017, 04:55 AM
Supreme Fan

London! Favorite city in Europe.

Madrid, or Stockholm?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Madrid! No contest. Although Stockholm looks nice but I wouldn't go more than once. I'd live in Spain if I could

LA or New York?

Old 05-15-2017, 05:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

New York,I want to go there more

Musicals or comedies?
Old 05-15-2017, 06:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Hard one. Both cities have their ups and downs. In the end I'll go with New York though. Simply because it's easier there to entertain yourself for a longer period of time. LA is amazing, because we love the climate and Hollywood (aswell as the nature of California), but in New York...the whole city is living and worth visititing, you know?

Berlin or Prague?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Just saw now that we posted the same time. I was mobile, so didn't see it this afternoon

Anyway: Comedies!

Same question as I asked in my last post: Berlin, or Prague?
Old 05-16-2017, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Never been to either but Prague attracts me more for some reason. It seems like a very romantic city.

Speaking of romantic cities

Venezia or Barcelona?

Old 05-17-2017, 01:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Barcelona but I haven't been in Venezia yet

Italy or Greece?
Old 05-17-2017, 04:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Italy! I love the food, the weather, the history, the nature...everything. It's a miracle I've only been there once.

Sevilla, or Marseille?
Old 05-18-2017, 05:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't seen either but I'll go with Marseille

Norway or Portugal?