Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about, have you even seen s6?
Oh I have skipped a *lot* of Grace scenes

Quote:
But the question is screentime FROM WHO?
Diane for example.

Quote:
Cause I much rather her than Finn
Same difference. Boring character that only exists to make Alicia look good.

Quote:
At least Grace gives us something different from Alicia
Nothing I care about.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Haters which I don't understand is not like she even does much to annoy people anymore.
She's still really annoying for me and she doesn't act as a 18-year-old at all. I always prefered Zack.

Quote:
now the question is: with both kids mostly gone, no Will and no Kalinda, what are they going to do to make Alicia look human this season? I can't wait to find out.
Right? I think this is all just to allow JM to shoot her scenes completely on her own
Old 07-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Addicted Fan

The problem is not Grace, she's a good girl but nobody is interested in writing something really interesting for her. The girl just gave a project of kiss at boy without major attractions and just it. Meanwhile, Zack is the most requested among girls and already have an abortion in the back.

Inconsistency your series is The Good Wife and... Grey's Anatomy (because I can not waste the chance to mention).

Welcome To The Good Wife, Margo Martindale! - CBS.com

Last edited by Rainha♕Primavera; 07-09-2015 at 06:20 PM
Old 07-10-2015, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I have skipped a *lot* of Grace scenes
Ok then, my point exactly

Quote:
Nothing I care about.
So say that instead that Grace takes screen time from NOBODY. If you don't care about Alicia related plots and don't want Grace around, cool.

Quote:
Diane for example.
Serious this makes no sense Grace was NOT in 601,602,605,607,609,612(one scene),615,616,618. So we are talking about Grace being in 54% of this seasons episode. With half of those her having one/two scenes. So please lets not say she takes screentime from Diane cause that is just a crazy argument. Finn who gets the least screen averages maybe 7% of screen time, Grace doesn't even get half of that. Hell hate on Grace all you want, but that she takes screen time? What

Quote:
She's still really annoying for me and she doesn't act as a 18-year-old at all. I always prefered Zack.
I can understand that most people prefer Zach, I am merely asking for examples as to what exactly she did this season.

Quote:
Boring character that only exists to make Alicia look good.
Yea you definitely didn't watch S6 I should stop now

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 07-10-2015 at 06:59 AM
Old 07-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Kiki, you're not alone though. I like Grace and I still think she's kind of needed now that Kalinda is gone for good. I liked the mother/daugther conversations the past seasons. Liked Zach aswell, but I always thought that Grace/Alicia had slightly more chemistry.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree with half that statement
Zach is not more interesting. They're the typical vapid American tv teenagers.

Quote:
Right? I think this is all just to allow JM to shoot her scenes completely on her own
And the Emmy for best drama lead in a part entirely played on the phone goes to...

Quote:
The problem is not Grace, she's a good girl but nobody is interested in writing something really interesting for her
that's my point exactly. I don't have anything against younger characters but they are usually only there as demo bait or to make the parents characters look more human

Quote:
Ok then, my point exactly
Oh I'm sure I missed so much characterization and grade A drama
It's your point, then prove it. Point me to two scenes last seasons that were about Grace as a character that were not there just to make Alicia look like the Mother of the Year please.

Quote:
If you don't care about Alicia related plots and don't want Grace around, cool.
That's pretty much exactly what I said. And the screentime she takes up is not used for anyone else, correct? So she *is* taking screentime from other characters. And yes the number of characters left around to steal screentime from is getting low but give me a Diane scene over a Grace scene any day. Twice on Sunday. Hell, give me an Eli scene even. Or one with Marisa. At least she's an interesting character in her own rights.

Quote:
Serious this makes no sense Grace was NOT in 601,602,605,607,609,612(one scene),615,616,618.
So why are you doing a nutty because she's not a regular anymore? That won't change anything if she's not in the show at all basically

Quote:
Hell hate on Grace all you want
she's really not interesting enough for me to "hate"

Quote:
Yea you definitely didn't watch S6 I should stop now
Yeah I think maybe you should. You don't want to scare the kids

Old 07-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Point me to two scenes last seasons that were about Grace as a character that were not there just to make Alicia look like the Mother of the Year please.
Easy 606 and 618.

Quote:
So why are you doing a nutty because she's not a regular anymore? That won't change anything if she's not in the show at all basically
Because I am dramatic, duh And because knowing RK problems can always arise and if they can't MV for something it can alternate a plot. I mean it might not mean anything but of course I get dramatic.

Quote:
That's pretty much exactly what I said. And the screentime she takes up is not used for anyone else, correct?
No your first comment didn't get to that point, on your second post yes.

Quote:
Kiki, you're not alone though.
Yes I know ton of people who enjoy it, glad you do too

Quote:
I liked the mother/daugther conversations the past seasons.
Gosh me too! That was the only glimmer of Alicia that we had left.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-13-2015, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quiz: How Well Do You Know Season 6 Of The Good Wife? - The Good Wife Photos - CBS.com
Old 07-13-2015, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Because I am dramatic, duh
see? we can always agree on something

Quote:
Quiz: How Well Do You Know Season 6 Of The Good Wife? - The Good Wife Photos - CBS.com
Thanks! That was pretty easy though.

ETA: By my count

Marissa: 7
Johnny Boytoy: 3
Diane: 2
Eli: 1
Kalinda: 0
Cary: 0
Peter: 0

Yeah. Sounds about right. Remember when this was an ensemble show?

Old 07-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Addicted Fan

I left the game in halfway through, but they ask and answer.

The Good Wife Season 7 Changes: New Office and New Alicia Wig? | E! Online
Old 07-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Good Wife Season 7 Changes: New Office and New Alicia Wig? | E! Online
Another wig? OMG! You have to love shows who are not afraid of big changes

Seriously though, I liked that one. The first two were meh but the last one was great.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

This new wig is so bad, I don't understand how they can possibly get it THIS WRONG in S7. I am not even shocked

Quote:
I left the game in halfway through, but they ask and answer.
Didn't even bother taking it

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-15-2015, 08:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
"The Good Wife" will command the drama field with six acting nominations: Best Drama Actress (Julianna Margulies), Best Drama Suporting Actress (Christine Baranski) and a whopping four nominees for Best Drama Guest Actor (Edward Asner, Dylan Baker, Michael J. Fox and David Hyde Pierce). But despite being so heavily represented in acting races, we're not expecting "Good Wife" to compete for Best Drama Series.
Emmy nominations predictions: 'Modern Family,' 'Good Wife,' 'American Horror Story' will clean up

Quote:
The Good Wife – 'Hitting The Fan' (2013)

1382872691174.cached.jpg
Will and Alicia get ready for battle on CBS' "The Good Wife."
CBS

The fifth episode of "The Good Wife" Season 5 a true landmark of brilliant dramatic pacing. It's one of the best hours of television you will ever see, one that keeps your from feeling like you can take a breath or turn the channel. Even the episode promo will blow you away.
Honorable Mention: 10 more TV episodes to see before you die | cleveland.com
Old 07-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Emmy nominations predictions: 'Modern Family,' 'Good Wife,' 'American Horror Story' will clean up
Those predictions say more about tv right now than anything else could

Old 07-16-2015, 04:08 AM
Supreme Fan

While its 6th season wasn't the best I still hope TGW will win something at least. It's time for Baranski imo!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.