Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife Fanfiction Thread #7 - Because what the writers give us is NEVER enough!!

THE GOOD WIFE
fanfiction thread

by MizButterfly

Links
Archive of Our Own
Good Wife FanFiction Archive

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Nothign to do, time to read fam fic

Quote:
Solitude, by schwarmerei1
aww that was lovely!

Quote:
This is a pickup!, by schwarmerei1
now that was great!! "“I can’t believe you looked!”

I love this one, I can read it all day!

Lines-of-Communication (A/P)

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

NOW I know why you guys get so excited about Fan fic...I loved Lines, and HOPE... Will attack some of the K ones as well. May help appease what is actually going on in the show!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
NOW I know why you guys get so excited about Fan fic...I loved Lines, and HOPE...
I used to read fan fic before when my show got cancelled. But I never felt the need to read fan fic for TGW cause I felt the show is on the air, I don't need fan fic to give me a fix. I was SO wrong about that

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
aww that was lovely!

now that was great!! "“I can’t believe you looked!”
Thanks for the kind comments Kiki, I know you're outside your ship.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:37 AM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

And for fic...

Here's the next chapter of the hot and steamy Big Time!

Big Time, chapter 2, by lunchinanelevator
Old 10-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

How am I missing all the fics from Lunchinanelevator??! I have an alert on them! I didn't even read chapter 1

Thanks babe

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
How am I missing all the fics from Lunchinanelevator??! I have an alert on them! I didn't even read chapter 1

Thanks babe
Oh, you've miss the 1st chapter?! Get plenty of water when you read it, cause is pretty damn HOT!!!

New one!!!

Wrapping, by our schwarmerei1 (do you have a less complicated name we can call you?)
Old 10-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
(do you have a less complicated name we can call you?)
Sorry! I loved the word when I saw it on the spelling bee. It means literally to swarm and have an excess of sentiment. How about Skippy? Also starts with S and you can remember I'm Australian then.

I loved lunchinanelevator's At The Border about Kalinda and Sophia, so I was really excited to see her take a look at Lana and Kalinda. She's done a great job interweaving S1 canon into chapter 2 of Big Time in my opinion.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Sorry! I loved the word when I saw it on the spelling bee. It means literally to swarm and have an excess of sentiment. How about Skippy? Also starts with S and you can remember I'm Australian then.
OT:
Sorry, I know I'm out of topic but I hope it's okay to say something about this. I love your name, schwarmereione, but it hasn't anything to do with swarms although the two words are related because they have the same root. (It's a German word and that's my mother tongue). Schwarmerei means actually to have a crush on somebody, but it's usually a crush on somebody who is unreachable for you or who is kind of an idol for you, for example an actor, or a teacher, or the best friend of your older brother, or a popular musician, or even a character on a TV show etc. I hope you still like your name, I find it beautiful and extremely romantic .

Back to topic:
I loved the stories you have written so far, schwarmereione, and I hope there will be more! I can't wait to see what you will give us next!
Old 10-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

You've explained it much better than I, schwärmen is the root that means "to swarm" right? (We learnt German in primary school, but mine is very creaky.) And yes, the excess sentiment is what I have for Archie and Kalinda. I heard the word and thought 'oh dear, that's me.'

Thanks for the compliment, I'm having a phase that probably looks more productive than it is, moving things over to Archive of Our Own now that I have an account. And I'm pulling ideas out of a much longer piece that are extraneous to that central narrative and they're ending up as short pieces because that allows me to keep procrastinating about getting into the long one.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, you've miss the 1st chapter?! Get plenty of water when you read it, cause is pretty damn HOT!!!
cold shower will do?

Quote:
How about Skippy? Also starts with S and you can remember I'm Australian then.
Skippy it is

Quote:
I loved lunchinanelevator's At The Border about Kalinda and Sophia
loved it too! and you both write really well.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-15-2012, 05:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You've explained it much better than I, schwärmen is the root that means "to swarm" right? (We learnt German in primary school, but mine is very creaky.) And yes, the excess sentiment is what I have for Archie and Kalinda. I heard the word and thought 'oh dear, that's me.'
Oh, you knew that already? I'm sorry, in that case it's perfect . "Schwärmen" has two different meanings and I thought you were refering to the second meaning - but apparently you weren't and yes, it's the perfect word for your sentiment for Archie and Kalinda! By the way, I'm right with you .

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment, I'm having a phase that probably looks more productive than it is, moving things over to Archive of Our Own now that I have an account. And I'm pulling ideas out of a much longer piece that are extraneous to that central narrative and they're ending up as short pieces because that allows me to keep procrastinating about getting into the long one.
Oh, I know that feeling, I've been waiting for my account for three months or so. I'm glad you made it ! Longer pieces? Fine with me !

Quote:
Skippy it is.
I like Skippy too but might stick to the original name because I love it so much .
Old 10-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimlegaspi (View Post)
Oh, you knew that already? I'm sorry, in that case it's perfect . "Schwärmen" has two different meanings and I thought you were refering to the second meaning - but apparently you weren't and yes, it's the perfect word for your sentiment for Archie and Kalinda! By the way, I'm right with you .

Oh, I know that feeling, I've been waiting for my account for three months or so. I'm glad you made it ! Longer pieces? Fine with me !
No, I meant the first meaning. It portrayed me perfectly. And no worries.

Regarding your account, if I had an invite I'd send you one! (I don't think they're giving them to new account holders anymore.) It's very frustrating.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwarmereione (View Post)
Thanks for the kind comments Kiki, I know you're outside your ship.
HEHE it is. However I acutally could read K/A not like many people that don't see it. I can see it, it was Jamie Lee that finally showed me how K/A could work and I saw past the friendship! But again it has to be well written just like yours

--- Alicia Florrick