Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well no. We saw the SA in S1. We saw a lot of ASAs. Peter has nothing to do with it and besides he's going to campaign for at leasta year so there's no rush.
Yeah but in S1 it was different. They casted Titus for that, you think they will cast someone new for the new SA ?
Well, agreed on the timing tough. Soooo, if the gov elections end up at the end of S4 it means that we will get a fifth season ?

Quote:
I'm sure because it's been dead for two seasons. Roughly around the time where they turned Cary into a complete jerk and then had Kalinda swooning over him like a 16 year old (but only in some key episodes )
I meant the great fun dynamic they had in S1. No way they can get back to that now and the romance seem to be over and done with, thank the Kings for that at least. The tone of that scene between them all but had "GAME OVER" flashing across the screen.
Yeah I miss the K/C of season one But hey, maybe the Kings will surprise us ?

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 04-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I really do not think the gov campaign will last till the end of S4..for one thing... MP is only available for a limited no of epis ( they said 8 altogether)...

Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
I really do not think the gov campaign will last till the end of S4..for one thing... MP is only available for a limited no of epis ( they said 8 altogether)...
Oh you're right ! I forgot about that, so then he is no going to win (?)

Quote:
3 sex scenes per episodes in Game of Thrones, not ONE as hot as Diane/Kurt, Donna/Kalinda or Lana/Kalinda kissing. Just saying.
Um, and what about this ? Just saying:

You forgot to mention the AW sex

Quote:
Let's not make the list of everything the Kings promised in between seasons that never happened, it would be painful really. Or then let's have a thread about it, there's too much
Right ? It's frustrating

Quote:
I'm guessing they thought it would be fan service and it made no sense at all to have the SA in court, which never really happens just to have an alpha male penis contect
Well tell that to Childs because I do remember seeing him in Court Wasn't he ?

Old 04-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah but in S1 it was different. They casted Titus for that, you think they will cast someone new for the new SA ?
Sure, why not? It's still a court drama, right? Even if they didn't (we didn't see the SA in all the episodes in S1) they still need ASAs.

Quote:
Well tell that to Childs because I do remember seeing him in Court Wasn't he ?
Only once for Peter's appeal and it was because it was personal. They even made a point of him mentioning to the judge why he was appearing in court so...

Quote:
Well she was talking about hot stuff!

Quote:
Right ? It's frustrating
We should have a post-season bitching thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC (View Post)
I honestly do not know Kiki (if there is a spoiler about it, I’ve missed it). Maybe I’m overanalyzing a detail, but I found awkward that his ex boss called Cary at 10 pm
Yeah that was weird, especially since it was pointed out it was Peter. I sincerely hope it's not about making Cary a second rate spy for Peter at the firm because I think the character would never recover, if there's still hope for recovery. And um... overanalyzing? what's that?

Quote:
anyone with some logic could never relate a vague mail like Will’s to justify Kalinda’s work. I still believe Alicia can do better to help Kalinda.
Oh so do I. But it's enough to kick the legs off an already very shaky FBI probe into something that really was ludicrous to start with.

Quote:
Babysitting his child is not an option!
now THAT I'd love to see!!

Quote:
If Kalinda had known where to find Blake she would have gone there herself
Well she knew where he was in Ham Sandwich and she didn't put a bat to him Bishop would be the perfect weapon by-proxy. He wants Blake dead, Kalinda wants Blake dead. And she gets away with clean hands.

Quote:
mmm because she did?
But again doing what? And if she did and it's something he can be hung with, why cut her a check? Doesn't a drug dealer have a lot of cash laying around? Would Kalinda accept a check for something that shouldn't be on the books?

Quote:
By knowing the reason why he needed to pay a check?
I'm going to go ahead and assume that since he has 200 legit businesses, he cuts more than one check every day. What would make Kalinda's check suspicious or important enough to make them believe it was anything illegal?

Quote:
I always thought that they have met before, that Lana knew about Leela, but I’m just speculating, I have no arguments and here is not the place to discuss this.
oh why not? Lana doesn't know about Leela. If she did, she wouldn't keep offering a job to Kalinda knowing there is no way she'll pass a federal background check. Asking her to work for the Bureau under an assumed identity is risky business for everyone.
However I too assumed there was past history between those two. Two years ago, when Lana first appeared on the show, there was definitely some subtext to their conversation and you could tell they hadn't just met. Another case of writers amnesia.

Quote:
I am still waiting to find out about leela!
Don't hold your breath, Mare. If we're unlucky enough, they'll proceed with bringing her husband to the show but I don't think we will learn anything we don't already know.

Quote:
And yet Will has not had more screen time than other regulars in comparison with other seasons
Hm. I'd love to check. I'm pretty sure he did have waaaay more screentime in S2 than S1 and even more in S3. At least up until he was suspended. Now Alicia probably hasn't had much less screentime but it is utterly wasted standing there and looking at other people work.

Btw, I like the arc too. It didn't need to be a 16 episodes arc is all I'm saying. And that shouldn't have prevented Alicia, who is the lead, supposedly that is, to have an arc of her own.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 04-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sure, why not? It's still a court drama, right? Even if they didn't (we didn't see the SA in all the episodes in S1) they still need ASAs.
Well, we still have Geneva. And where is Matan ? Did I miss something ?

Quote:
Only once for Peter's appeal and it was because it was personal. They even made a point of him mentioning to the judge why he was appearing in court so...
I could have sworn he was at Court against one of the L&G cases in S1. Well, he was somewhere watching A but I mean literally being the first chair.

Quote:
Well she was talking about hot stuff!
You can say I am biased when it comes to AW and everything but you can't deny that that scene was HOT

Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Asking her to work for the Bureau under an assumed identity is risky business for everyone.
Oh, I thought we could not discuss something not related to the episode here, but you are the mod, so here I go I doubt Lana offered the job without checking Kalinda’s identity. I have no background but it is like routine work for an FBI agent. And something that you mentioned Lily said before: why are we assuming that the faked identity is Kalinda and not Leela? What if Kalinda is the real one and Lana knew her back then? I agree with Mare and the writers should give us something about Leela, it would be excellent to know something about her!

Quote:
And that shouldn't have prevented Alicia, who is the lead, supposedly that is, to have an arc of her own.
Will having a SL does not mean that Alicia or any other character could not have one.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he did have waaaay more screentime in S2 than S1
I'm sure you are right, but I wasn’t here to complain about his lack of screentime in S2 and S1

Quote:
And um... overanalyzing? what's that?
Ohhh maybe overanalyzing wasn't the right word, I wanted to say that I paid much attention to a detail, anyway you understood me, right?

Quote:
What would make Kalinda's check suspicious or important enough to make them believe it was anything illegal?
The FBI could have put two and two together. Kalinda is an investigator, able to do free-lance work and Bishop is a drug dealer, they probably saw a lead to him through Kalinda. I don’t think it was illegal, so it was not a mistake to cut her a check, but if no one is telling the FBI what it was about (with a logical explanation) it is normal that they keep on insisting about that matter.

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 04-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, I thought we could not discuss something not related to the episode here, but you are the mod, so here I go
well it's context, I'm sure it's fine

Quote:
I doubt Lana offered the job without checking Kalinda’s identity. I have no background but it is like routine work for an FBI agent.
I'm sure the writers never looked that far into the recruitment process for the Bureau, especially since they had no idea when they first brought it up that they would go that way with Kalinda.

Quote:
And something that you mentioned Lily said before: why are we assuming that the faked identity is Kalinda and not Leela? What if Kalinda is the real one and Lana knew her back then?
good point but you were talking about Lana knowing about Leela. If she did, whatever happened there, she probably wouldn't want to draw attention to it even if Kalinda is her real identity.

Quote:
if no one is telling the FBI what it was about (with a logical explanation) it is normal that they keep on insisting about that matter.
That's the IRS problem, not the FBI. Justification of income is nowhere near their jurisdiction, which makes the whole thing a little shaky. The IRS should have been pushing and if they found something unsavory, send it the Bureau's way. Not having found anything, there's no reason for the FBI to even spend manpower on a check. The check in itself is neither illegal nor evidence of an illegal act. The fact it's not justified, meaning I guess that there is no invoice from Kalinda on it, doesn't make it FBI evidence.
If anything, they should have been pressuring Kalinda with it, not Bishop.

Quote:
I'm sure you are right, but I wasn’t here to complain about his lack of screentime in S2 and S1
fair point. Although he didn't lack screentime in S2 either imo.

Quote:
Ohhh maybe overanalyzing wasn't the right word, I wanted to say that I paid much attention to a detail, anyway you understood me, right?
Sure and what I mean is that if we weren't paying way too much attention to everything in the show, we probably wouldn't be here
I like to say we are not obsessed, just passionate

Quote:
Well, we still have Geneva. And where is Matan ? Did I miss something ?
yes, my point!
You said they wouldn't know what to do with Cary at the SA's office since Peter was not going to be SA anymore and I said they would still need ASAs so why not Cary?
I never said there weren't any other ASAs. We were talking about Cary and the fact he could or could not stay at the SA, remember?

Quote:
I could have sworn he was at Court against one of the L&G cases in S1. Well, he was somewhere watching A but I mean literally being the first chair.
He was in the pilot watching from the back but that's it.

Quote:
You can say I am biased when it comes to AW and everything but you can't deny that that scene was HOT
DENIED! no my point was you wouldn't mentioned Taking Control's A/P scene as hot if you were making the list instead of Mare (although it WAS also hot) so no need for ribbing her for failing to list it

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 04-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
3 sex scenes per episodes in Game of Thrones, not ONE as hot as Diane/Kurt, Donna/Kalinda or Lana/Kalinda kissing. Just saying.
I'm always saying that less is more And A/W sex scene was certainly one of those scenes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
I'm always saying that less is more And A/W sex scene was certainly one of those scenes
Yes, thank you !

Quote:
You said they wouldn't know what to do with Cary at the SA's office since Peter was not going to be SA anymore and I said they would still need ASAs so why not Cary?
Because I think that Cary being at the SA office was something interesting in S2 because he was ready to kick LG's ass and show them what they had lost. In S3 it wasn't that interesting but still entertaining because of his interaction with Peter but now that he will be gone .... Plus, it's nice to see him coming back to the office. We will be able to see him and Alicia teaming up, something I have missed, C/K, D/C, W/C, etc. And maybe some Eli/Cary, something we haven't seen

Quote:
I never said there weren't any other ASAs. We were talking about Cary and the fact he could or could not stay at the SA, remember?
Yes I know but I was just pointing out that we still have Geneva and I was asking where the hell was Matan I miss him.

Old 11-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)

we should NEVER forget this scene
{EphramAmy}
patricia