View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Asking her to work for the Bureau under an assumed identity is risky business for everyone.
Oh, I thought we could not discuss something not related to the episode here, but you are the mod, so here I go I doubt Lana offered the job without checking Kalinda’s identity. I have no background but it is like routine work for an FBI agent. And something that you mentioned Lily said before: why are we assuming that the faked identity is Kalinda and not Leela? What if Kalinda is the real one and Lana knew her back then? I agree with Mare and the writers should give us something about Leela, it would be excellent to know something about her!

Quote:
And that shouldn't have prevented Alicia, who is the lead, supposedly that is, to have an arc of her own.
Will having a SL does not mean that Alicia or any other character could not have one.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he did have waaaay more screentime in S2 than S1
I'm sure you are right, but I wasn’t here to complain about his lack of screentime in S2 and S1

Quote:
And um... overanalyzing? what's that?
Ohhh maybe overanalyzing wasn't the right word, I wanted to say that I paid much attention to a detail, anyway you understood me, right?

Quote:
What would make Kalinda's check suspicious or important enough to make them believe it was anything illegal?
The FBI could have put two and two together. Kalinda is an investigator, able to do free-lance work and Bishop is a drug dealer, they probably saw a lead to him through Kalinda. I don’t think it was illegal, so it was not a mistake to cut her a check, but if no one is telling the FBI what it was about (with a logical explanation) it is normal that they keep on insisting about that matter.

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi