View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah but in S1 it was different. They casted Titus for that, you think they will cast someone new for the new SA ?
Sure, why not? It's still a court drama, right? Even if they didn't (we didn't see the SA in all the episodes in S1) they still need ASAs.

Quote:
Well tell that to Childs because I do remember seeing him in Court Wasn't he ?
Only once for Peter's appeal and it was because it was personal. They even made a point of him mentioning to the judge why he was appearing in court so...

Quote:
You forgot to mention the AW sex
Well she was talking about hot stuff!

Quote:
Right ? It's frustrating
We should have a post-season bitching thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC (View Post)
I honestly do not know Kiki (if there is a spoiler about it, I’ve missed it). Maybe I’m overanalyzing a detail, but I found awkward that his ex boss called Cary at 10 pm
Yeah that was weird, especially since it was pointed out it was Peter. I sincerely hope it's not about making Cary a second rate spy for Peter at the firm because I think the character would never recover, if there's still hope for recovery. And um... overanalyzing? what's that?

Quote:
anyone with some logic could never relate a vague mail like Will’s to justify Kalinda’s work. I still believe Alicia can do better to help Kalinda.
Oh so do I. But it's enough to kick the legs off an already very shaky FBI probe into something that really was ludicrous to start with.

Quote:
Babysitting his child is not an option!
now THAT I'd love to see!!

Quote:
If Kalinda had known where to find Blake she would have gone there herself
Well she knew where he was in Ham Sandwich and she didn't put a bat to him Bishop would be the perfect weapon by-proxy. He wants Blake dead, Kalinda wants Blake dead. And she gets away with clean hands.

Quote:
mmm because she did?
But again doing what? And if she did and it's something he can be hung with, why cut her a check? Doesn't a drug dealer have a lot of cash laying around? Would Kalinda accept a check for something that shouldn't be on the books?

Quote:
By knowing the reason why he needed to pay a check?
I'm going to go ahead and assume that since he has 200 legit businesses, he cuts more than one check every day. What would make Kalinda's check suspicious or important enough to make them believe it was anything illegal?

Quote:
I always thought that they have met before, that Lana knew about Leela, but I’m just speculating, I have no arguments and here is not the place to discuss this.
oh why not? Lana doesn't know about Leela. If she did, she wouldn't keep offering a job to Kalinda knowing there is no way she'll pass a federal background check. Asking her to work for the Bureau under an assumed identity is risky business for everyone.
However I too assumed there was past history between those two. Two years ago, when Lana first appeared on the show, there was definitely some subtext to their conversation and you could tell they hadn't just met. Another case of writers amnesia.

Quote:
I am still waiting to find out about leela!
Don't hold your breath, Mare. If we're unlucky enough, they'll proceed with bringing her husband to the show but I don't think we will learn anything we don't already know.

Quote:
And yet Will has not had more screen time than other regulars in comparison with other seasons
Hm. I'd love to check. I'm pretty sure he did have waaaay more screentime in S2 than S1 and even more in S3. At least up until he was suspended. Now Alicia probably hasn't had much less screentime but it is utterly wasted standing there and looking at other people work.

Btw, I like the arc too. It didn't need to be a 16 episodes arc is all I'm saying. And that shouldn't have prevented Alicia, who is the lead, supposedly that is, to have an arc of her own.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"