Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Yea we mostly walked around the city! Did some Jules stalking
Jules as in Julianna Marguilles? Did you actually spot her? When we were in NY I never even thought about TGW being filmed there. During our whole holiday...not a single celebrity spotted
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Jules as in Julianna Marguilles? Did you actually spot her? When we were in NY I never even thought about TGW being filmed there. During our whole holiday...not a single celebrity spotted
Yea Julianna, hell yea we spotted her I am a pro at this by now *I sound crazy*

Aww that is too bad! Is really hit or miss sometimes, have to be in the right places.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2014, 07:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yea Julianna, hell yea we spotted her I am a pro at this by now *I sound crazy*

Aww that is too bad! Is really hit or miss sometimes, have to be in the right places.
That's awesome! Did you talk to her? If I would have seen her I wouldn't even have the ( with the lack of a better world, so sorry ) balls to really approach her
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Ingmar, AFAIK they hadn't started filming the new season of TGW when you were in town back in early July.

When I was living in NYC back in mid-2009 because of an internship, I once was in the same subway car as Alexis Bledel. I also either met or saw a lot of the Gossip Girl cast. (Leighton Meester was the only one of the core 5 that I didn't actually see: met Penn and also saw him again later, briefly met/saw Blake as she was going to set, saw Chace and Ed from a distance as they were filming. Also met Taylor [Jenny], Matt [Rufus], and Connor [Erik].)
I made my icon.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's awesome! Did you talk to her? If I would have seen her I wouldn't even have the ( with the lack of a better world, so sorry ) balls to really approach her
Nah we didn't talk to her, mostly cause is weird when I just see her in the street. If it was an event I would have talked to her. Eug did say hi to her though

Quote:
, I once was in the same subway car as Alexis Bledel
I want this to happen to me, be in the same subway car as an actor

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2014, 07:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Ingmar, AFAIK they hadn't started filming the new season of TGW when you were in town back in early July.

When I was living in NYC back in mid-2009 because of an internship, I once was in the same subway car as Alexis Bledel. I also either met or saw a lot of the Gossip Girl cast. (Leighton Meester was the only one of the core 5 that I didn't actually see: met Penn and also saw him again later, briefly met/saw Blake as she was going to set, saw Chace and Ed from a distance as they were filming. Also met Taylor [Jenny], Matt [Rufus], and Connor [Erik].)
OMG,I am so jealous right now. Meeting Lauren Graham or Alexis Bledel is one of my biggest dreams, lol. Good for you though
Old 08-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Then I shouldn't tell you I met Lauren back in 2002 when she was in a play in western Massachusetts with Tate Donovan? I actually was on vacation with no TV the week before, but had taped Lauren's appearance on the Rosie O'Donnell show and she had made mention of doing that for the summer and my dad was like, hey I just got the summer program for that theatre: do you want me to see if I can get tickets?

So I was like yes, please! And we got the last four tickets. (Francie from Gilmore Girls was also in the play. Couldn't remember who she was until the car ride home, lol.)

BTW, I said nothing to Alexis when we were both on the same subway car. (I do remember she was headed to Brooklyn though. I got off at Union Square, of course, because that's where I was living when I had that internship and how I found out about Bite.)

Did I tell you that the same day I met Fluff I also met Jill & Archie? (Fluff took a pic of me in a Jill & Archie sandwich. I was in HEAVEN that day.) Can't remember.... lol.
I made my icon.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Then I shouldn't tell you I met Lauren back in 2002 when she was in a play in western Massachusetts with Tate Donovan? I actually was on vacation with no TV the week before, but had taped Lauren's appearance on the Rosie O'Donnell show and she had made mention of doing that for the summer and my dad was like, hey I just got the summer program for that theatre: do you want me to see if I can get tickets?

So I was like yes, please! And we got the last four tickets. (Francie from Gilmore Girls was also in the play. Couldn't remember who she was until the car ride home, lol.)

BTW, I said nothing to Alexis when we were both on the same subway car. (I do remember she was headed to Brooklyn though. I got off at Union Square, of course, because that's where I was living when I had that internship and how I found out about Bite.)

Did I tell you that the same day I met Fluff I also met Jill & Archie? (Fluff took a pic of me in a Jill & Archie sandwich. I was in HEAVEN that day.) Can't remember.... lol.
Hahaha, serious jealousy overload Ment in a good way ofcourse. Every celeb you mention are people I'd love to meet one day. Then again..I wouldn't have the strenght to really talk to them, because I wouldn't want to impose myself, but just seeing them or say hi to them would be a dream come true.

I should just convince Jos to move to New York, so my chances of meeting them are increasing ^^
Old 08-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I call this THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

It quite possibly was. Even though my bus was a freaking TWO HOURS late from Albany, I managed to meet them and get that photo. Jill was SO sweet to us and the others, wasn't she, Kicks?
I made my icon.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It quite possibly was. Even though my bus was a freaking TWO HOURS late from Albany, I managed to meet them and get that photo. Jill was SO sweet to us and the others, wasn't she, Kicks?
Jill was the cutest thing on EARTH!!! She is a wonderful person, very down to earth. I love her

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2014, 07:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Jill was the cutest thing on EARTH!!! She is a wonderful person, very down to earth. I love her
Nice to hear! Archie was just as nice?
Old 08-28-2014, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nice to hear! Archie was just as nice?
ARCHIE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! She is always always always super nice to me, she remembers me, always very sweet to me. She teases me about how I always manage to find her. Archie is a class act, noone sweeter than her.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2014, 08:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
ARCHIE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! She is always always always super nice to me, she remembers me, always very sweet to me. She teases me about how I always manage to find her. Archie is a class act, noone sweeter than her.

That's awesome to hear! Do you ever ask for what's to come, or about Alicia/Kalinda for example, or do you just not ask to make her feel comfortable? I never met a celeb, so I don't know how you approach things like that
Old 08-28-2014, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Archie is a class act, noone sweeter than her.
Only Jilly Bean!
I made my icon.