View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:40 AM
BepperGirl
Master Fan

Then I shouldn't tell you I met Lauren back in 2002 when she was in a play in western Massachusetts with Tate Donovan? I actually was on vacation with no TV the week before, but had taped Lauren's appearance on the Rosie O'Donnell show and she had made mention of doing that for the summer and my dad was like, hey I just got the summer program for that theatre: do you want me to see if I can get tickets?

So I was like yes, please! And we got the last four tickets. (Francie from Gilmore Girls was also in the play. Couldn't remember who she was until the car ride home, lol.)

BTW, I said nothing to Alexis when we were both on the same subway car. (I do remember she was headed to Brooklyn though. I got off at Union Square, of course, because that's where I was living when I had that internship and how I found out about Bite.)

Did I tell you that the same day I met Fluff I also met Jill & Archie? (Fluff took a pic of me in a Jill & Archie sandwich. I was in HEAVEN that day.) Can't remember.... lol.
I made my icon.