View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Then I shouldn't tell you I met Lauren back in 2002 when she was in a play in western Massachusetts with Tate Donovan? I actually was on vacation with no TV the week before, but had taped Lauren's appearance on the Rosie O'Donnell show and she had made mention of doing that for the summer and my dad was like, hey I just got the summer program for that theatre: do you want me to see if I can get tickets?

So I was like yes, please! And we got the last four tickets. (Francie from Gilmore Girls was also in the play. Couldn't remember who she was until the car ride home, lol.)

BTW, I said nothing to Alexis when we were both on the same subway car. (I do remember she was headed to Brooklyn though. I got off at Union Square, of course, because that's where I was living when I had that internship and how I found out about Bite.)

Did I tell you that the same day I met Fluff I also met Jill & Archie? (Fluff took a pic of me in a Jill & Archie sandwich. I was in HEAVEN that day.) Can't remember.... lol.
Hahaha, serious jealousy overload Ment in a good way ofcourse. Every celeb you mention are people I'd love to meet one day. Then again..I wouldn't have the strenght to really talk to them, because I wouldn't want to impose myself, but just seeing them or say hi to them would be a dream come true.

I should just convince Jos to move to New York, so my chances of meeting them are increasing ^^
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.