Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
the E-Zine BW let me know this morning that they picked a different TGW fanfic for the August edition contest I entered
Boo to them!

Quote:
I decided it wasn't worth shelving it that long

Quote:
Hugs, and here's to future A/P scenes that have depth and meaning to them!
How can we get you to write for the show?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Boo to them!

If only it were an option, I would be on it like flies on honey! When I was at uni, I wanted to work in film/tv, but I'm afraid that ship has long sailed by now. It is a nice idea though...
Old 07-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When I was at uni, I wanted to work in film/tv, but I'm afraid that ship has long sailed by now. It is a nice idea though...
Some make it, some don't. At least you're writing and I just cannot believe it's your first fic! I love everything about it. And if the Kings need someone to show them they CAN have a good Peter/Alicia vibe post Ham Sandwich, well, now they have it

Old 07-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
When I was at uni, I wanted to work in film/tv,
Try it.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
a different TGW fanfic for the August edition
They are missing out But I am so glad everyone gets to read it now

Quote:
Seriously!! they should hire you for some good A/P scenes

Quote:
they CAN have a good Peter/Alicia vibe post Ham Sandwich, well, now they have it
Exactly!! This is the perfect scene! Something where they both come to some calm and peaceful place.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-31-2011, 04:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
At least you're writing and I just cannot believe it's your first fic! I love everything about it.
I'm so glad everyone loves this fic as much as I do. See, Jodes - told you that you need to write this stuff down!!
Old 07-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilyShort (View Post)
I'm so glad everyone loves this fic as much as I do. See, Jodes - told you that you need to write this stuff down!!
Word!! Keep writing Jodes *begging on her knees*

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Definitely! The reviews are good
Welcome aboard, HappilyShort. I hope you'll stick around. We don't have many writers around and it's great to have talented ones to talk fic

Old 07-31-2011, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! Welcome HappilyShort are you an A/P shipper?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-31-2011, 07:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
are you an A/P shipper?
I am. I won't deny that I think Peter has been a grade A idiot, but I would really love to see the show spend a bit more time on trying to work out their marriage than throwing Alicia with Will at the first opportunity. My fingers and toes are definitely crossed that the Kings will take some time this season to help/try to put A/P back together.

Honestly, I'm pretty equal opportunity when it comes to ships...I write when I get inspired. I'm not as much of a Will fan as I probs should be though.

Last edited by HappilyShort; 07-31-2011 at 07:37 PM
Old 07-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am. I won't deny that I think Peter has been a grade A idiot, but I would really love to see the show spend a bit more time on trying to work out their marriage than throwing Alicia with Will at the first opportunity. My fingers and toes are definitely crossed that the Kings will take some time this season to help/try to put A/P back together.
Would you marry me?? Yup totally with you I think Peter ****ed this up very badly, but I do wish the Kings would spend more time working on their marriage and seeing if things could be rebuild. They have so much great potential and chemistry and you know they were great once. I am keeping my fingers crossed as well

I really hope you still around, is lonely here in this thread! What is your favorite A/P moment?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-31-2011, 07:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
What is your favorite A/P moment?
I am terrible at remembering specific scenes - ask Jodes...half of our conversations involve her reminding me of them. I've been rewatching the eps so I don't feel like such a bad fangirl!

HOWEVER, I do have a fave A/P scene. It was actually when Alicia found that tape of Peter and the kids making her a "just because" cake. The look on her face at the end, after she heard P ask if she was gone, was priceless.

I'm a hopeless, lifelong romantic. I would also really appreciate if someone made me a "just because" cake.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was actually when Alicia found that tape of Peter and the kids making her a "just because" cake.
Ohhhh yesss so adorable! I just think those flashbacks are the main reason, I wish A/P got a second chance. They were so great together, and I just wish we could see more of that!

Quote:
The look on her face at the end, after she heard P ask if she was gone, was priceless.
I know right! She thinks is a sex tape and then SURPRISE is not, you can tell she was holding her breath and the relief she felt when she found out otherwise, you can tell there is still love there!

Quote:
I'm a hopeless, lifelong romantic. I would also really appreciate if someone made me a "just because" cake.
aww I am a hopeless romantic as well I wish someone made me that cake too

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-31-2011, 07:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I wish A/P got a second chance. They were so great together, and I just wish we could see more of that!
TRUTH. I mean, they both contributed to their marriage hitting the skids - we all know Peter's part, but I think he thought it was ok because Alicia didn't tell/impress upon him that she expected any different.

Nevertheless, they're cute as a couple and deserve a second chance!!

Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I mean, they both contributed to their marriage hitting the skids - we all know Peter's part, but I think he thought it was ok because Alicia didn't tell/impress upon him that she expected any different.
And you know thats one aspect that I feel the Kings failed to explore. We know what Peter did but it would have been great to see how Alicia was involve (iam not saying she lead him there) but I am saying it would be great just to see more if she did contribute to the marriage hitting the skids.

Quote:
Nevertheless, they're cute as a couple and deserve a second chance!!
Indeed and I am ALL for second chances Also love the way that sounds, we should save it for a future title

--- Alicia Florrick