Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Added you, Kabous, welcome here!

And I think this is the first thing I'm seeing Oliver on.
Old 10-20-2015, 02:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready to run (View Post)
Added you, Kabous, welcome here!

And I think this is the first thing I'm seeing Oliver on.
Thank you very much. He was in a horror movie which name I can't recall but I know I liked it. Old age is getting to me
Old 10-20-2015, 07:00 AM
Passionate Fan

He's also currently on Nashville (it's his third year), he was on Dawson's Creek, Rules of engagement (for 7 seasons I think), The Mountain.
These are the roles I remember him in, tho I only actually saw him on Dawson's Creek and Nashville.

But I fell in love with him in 1992 when he wasn't even an actor, just Goldie Hawn's son
Old 10-21-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

He has done a lot of stuff.
Old 11-09-2015, 08:04 PM
New Fan

I've always liked Oliver as an actor. I don't want to sound shallow, but I never thought he was that hot in Rules of Engagement. Definitely attractive, but not my type. I think he is hot in Scream Queens though

I like his character too. He seems to be too creepy/obvious to be the killer, but I really have no clue at this point.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem_x (View Post)
I like his character too. H seems to be too creepy/obvious to be the killer, but I really have no clue at this point.
Totally agree! Plus the conversation Gigi was having on the phone leads you to believe Wes isn't the devil.

I think Oliver is good looking, but he's definitely aging. I used to watch him in Dawson's Creek as well as Goldie's son. It's weird to think he now plays the hot dad.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 11-10-2015, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Totally agree! Plus the conversation Gigi was having on the phone leads you to believe Wes isn't the devil.

I think Oliver is good looking, but he's definitely aging. I used to watch him in Dawson's Creek as well as Goldie's son. It's weird to think he now plays the hot dad.
After ROE, but before Scream Queens, I saw him in a few adverts for Nashville and I thought that he had aged rather badly. I think that's the reason why I suddenly think he's hotter. He had a boyish charm before, which isn't really my thing. He's lost that now, which makes him more attractive imo.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I think he's cute, but I can't find him that attractive because I only know him from this role, and he still creeps me out a little tbh. I don't think he's the killer anymore, but there's something about him, idk.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^I hear you! If I only knew him in this role, I wouldn't be attracted to him either. Hot Dad he may be, but he's also super creepy.

Quote:
After ROE, but before Scream Queens, I saw him in a few adverts for Nashville and I thought that he had aged rather badly. I think that's the reason why I suddenly think he's hotter. He had a boyish charm before, which isn't really my thing. He's lost that now, which makes him more attractive imo.
He definitely doesn't have a boyish charm anymore and is definitely aging. Maybe because he isn't aging as well as Kate or Goldie have, then it's more obvious? He's definitely still good looking though!

Old 11-10-2015, 05:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
^I hear you! If I only knew him in this role, I wouldn't be attracted to him either. Hot Dad he may be, but he's also super creepy.

He definitely doesn't have a boyish charm anymore and is definitely aging. Maybe because he isn't aging as well as Kate or Goldie have, then it's more obvious? He's definitely still good looking though!
To be fair, Goldie looks like she has had plastic surgery. Kate looks good though. Oliver does look noticeably older to say there's only a few years between them. Again though, maybe plastic surgery? I wouldn't blame her since actresses are under more pressure to look young.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Wes is still so creepy, and he burned out is own house to hide things from Grace? He's seriously crazy omg.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by if i could fly (View Post)
Wes is still so creepy, and he burned out is own house to hide things from Grace? He's seriously crazy omg.
He's really intense with Grace and he sometimes talks to her like she isn't his daughter. He's getting creepier by the episode and it will be pretty amusing if it turns out he's completely innocent. Maybe he's just a creepy dude?
Old 11-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ummm... Wes was a super creep in this episode. Burning down the house to hide who her mother was from Grace was strange. Also-that weird look he gave himself in the mirror was extra creepy.

Also anyone else completely weirded out by how he and Gigi got "engaged"? Who goes to the mall to buy lamps and leaves with an engagement ring, and the guy is ok with it?

Quote:
To be fair, Goldie looks like she has had plastic surgery. Kate looks good though. Oliver does look noticeably older to say there's only a few years between them. Again though, maybe plastic surgery? I wouldn't blame her since actresses are under more pressure to look young.
I agree with all of this. It's much more stressful to be a woman in Hollywood for sure.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Ummm... Wes was a super creep in this episode. Burning down the house to hide who her mother was from Grace was strange. Also-that weird look he gave himself in the mirror was extra creepy.

Also anyone else completely weirded out by how he and Gigi got "engaged"? Who goes to the mall to buy lamps and leaves with an engagement ring, and the guy is ok with it?

I agree with all of this. It's much more stressful to be a woman in Hollywood for sure.
I was more weirded out by him talking about his sex life with Grace He wasn't exactly subtle.

I wonder why Gigi pushed the engagement on Wes. Does she have real feelings for him? Did she expect Grace to react negatively, giving her the excuse to pretend that she thinks Grace is mentally unwell? Is she planning something else? I'm really into the show now
Old 11-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^True. Gigi was really pushing that Grace is unwell. I don't know if she has real feelings or not, but she is definitely trying to make Grace and Wes drift apart. That's for sure.

Yes, it was really strange how honest and open Wes was with Grace about his sex life.