Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he is being overly protective but as mentioned, we don't really know what happened to the mom. If she was killed on campus, then he's definitely warranted to be this crazy about protecting Grace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
Does anybody have any ideas for movies that make you think of Wes...or maybe Wes' relationship with other characters? I was thinking Definitely, Maybe - for the relationship between the father and daughter (Wes/Grace), which ironically the daughter was Abigail Breslin. Also in the movie he starts a new romance which Wes seems to have romance on the horizon.
I love this idea side Definitely, Maybe is all about finding out who the mother is. It's definitely similar to what Grace is trying to figure out in this series.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad you guys liked the idea My mom I watched the 2 hour pilot/hell week episodes last night and at first she wasn't really into it, by the time 'deaf Taylor Swift' got beheaded she was really into it. She was freaking out and making all these faces. She said 'that is so messed up!'.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 10-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

^ Kinda how I feel sometimes. And idk, Wes is still so creepy to me, and he keeps making his students watching those horror movies... I don't trust him.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^You and I feel the same way about these horror movies he makes the students watch. The weird look on his face during these movies too is just too much. He's a creeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
I'm glad you guys liked the idea My mom I watched the 2 hour pilot/hell week episodes last night and at first she wasn't really into it, by the time 'deaf Taylor Swift' got beheaded she was really into it. She was freaking out and making all these faces. She said 'that is so messed up!'.
Between Deaf Taylor Swift getting beheaded and the lines that come out of Chanel Oberlin's mouth... it's definitely messed up.

Old 10-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

He looks way too happy when he's watching the movies. :/

And it is. From what I've heard this season of AHS started out even more intense, so I'm lucky SQ is not that on that level of scary/creepy.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

I'll say it here too. I think Wes is only making them watch horror movies for Halloween/October. I could be wrong but it would definitely be a good way of starting him and making him look creepy with him horror movie love.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I think you could be right Pammie, and they definitely was to make everyone look creepy too. But still... The way Oliver plays him makes him really look guilty to me.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pammie, good point! They are wanting everyone to look suspicious so we'll be surprised. That said, it doesn't make the look on his face during class any less creepy.

Oliver is doing a great job at playing Wes. I love the way he is portraying the character.

Old 10-12-2015, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

He is doing a great job, he makes you love him yet question him at the same time, at least for me.

Old 10-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Mistake.

Old 10-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I only loved him on the first episode tbh, right now I just find him creepy and creepy. So if he's not the killer, he's really fooling me.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready to run (View Post)
I only loved him on the first episode tbh, right now I just find him creepy and creepy. So if he's not the killer, he's really fooling me.
I think the acting is great! I don't really like the character anymore either though. Killer or no killer, he's definitely a major creeper.

Old 10-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I agree, Lizzy. Even though he was a little more likable on this episode. Ugh, this show makes me feel so lost.
Old 10-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added to the fan / support list?

I love Wes. He is actually a sweet, overprotective dad who has two ladies after him. Okay, when sleeps with students and the other one might be a killer.......

Also, I can't believe Oliver Hudson plays the "dad" character. How old am I?
Old 10-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)

Also, I can't believe Oliver Hudson plays the "dad" character. How old am I?

That's right. It looks like yesterday when he was just Goldie's little son and I had a major crush on him. Well.... I STILL have a crush on him, 23 years later.

I love having a double dose of Oliver every week, with him being both here and on Nashville