Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Add me please, I must admit I decided to watch the show BECAUSE OF OLIVER, since I love him since 1992 (when he was just Goldie's son popping up besides her in magazines, not yet an actor).

Of course the whole show is great and the acting is brilliant from all of the cast, but I still have a soft spot for Ollie.
And I kind of hope he's one of the killers XD
Old 09-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Sammy you are added I'm glad your enjoying the show!

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 09-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Thank you.
Yeah, Ryan Murphy really outdid himself with this.
The cast and the writing are amazing.

And I'm so glad that Manganiello backed out and made room for Oliver <3
Old 09-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I like Manganiello but I think Oliver is more suited for this part.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 09-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked Manganiello in OTH and HIMYM, but I love Oliver.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

I have seen him in several things but I don't know if he could but non-threatening enough to play this kind of part. Wes seems very benign at least at this stage of things.

Old 09-28-2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Oh Manganiello was supposed to have this role? I'm glad he couldn't do the show then, I really think Oliver is better for this role too.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i like his character in this show. i don't in nashville
Old 09-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad Oliver has this role too.

I third the statement about it not being a surprise why Munsch and Gigi would both be interested in him. Heck-he's a good catch (or so we think at this point in the story).

Big lights will inspire you
Old 09-29-2015, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I like his character. I hope there's more with Gigi going on add me, please
Old 09-29-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Added you to the list Issi
I also updated the moments with some from the double episode and this new one. There were no new songs for the playlist so didn't have to update that.
What do we think of adding a list of movies that are featured in his classes/remind us of him in some way?

Old 09-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
Added you to the list Issi
I also updated the moments with some from the double episode and this new one. There were no new songs for the playlist so didn't have to update that.
What do we think of adding a list of movies that are featured in his classes/remind us of him in some way?
Yesss!!! Great idea
Old 09-30-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Does anybody have any ideas for movies that make you think of Wes...or maybe Wes' relationship with other characters? I was thinking Definitely, Maybe - for the relationship between the father and daughter (Wes/Grace), which ironically the daughter was Abigail Breslin. Also in the movie he starts a new romance which Wes seems to have romance on the horizon.

ETA - I added the movie list. But I just added The Texas Chainsaw Massacre for now...I don't wanna add anything else unless other people agree.

Old 09-30-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I don't have any ideas for now, but I like those two.

And okay, I gotta say that Wes creeped me out a little on this episode. First, he's overall a bit too overprotective over Grace, he joins her school to teach and then tracks her phone? And also the damn movie during the class, he was enjoying it way too much.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

I still like Wes. I can understand why he is so protective of Grace (especially if something happened to her mother at the same school) but he is overly protective. Maybe a little weird about the movie but I've known guys who were just like that with horror movies...I don't think any of them were killing anybody,lol.