Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannaJam (View Post)
Yes, Alex, we all do =].

Pictures? Okay . . .

He looks like he is saying "Come hither" in this one. haha.

I think he is so cute in this picture.

Hello.
Those Eyes!

Those lips!

Those abs! Well, You can't really have everything!!
Old 05-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Those abs!
and, I might add, tush...

Thanks for the pictures, Jeanna!
Old 05-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and, I might add, tush...
I must have had a brain freeze. How could I have missed that!

There really is no doubt.......Greg is gorgeous.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the pics Greg is def gorgous!

Oh, and wht is this im hearing about greg maybe joining 'Brothers & Sisters' ? ( read it somewhere? )
Old 05-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alljess (View Post)
Thanks for the pics Greg is def gorgous!

Oh, and wht is this im hearing about greg maybe joining 'Brothers & Sisters' ? ( read it somewhere? )
Oh, please tell me that you heard this officially and not just from us wishfully talking about it!!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you, Alex, from me too... a little bit too late, but better late than never.

And thank you, too, for the pictures, Jeanna! Love them. The second one is really cute. ^^ I would've jumped him right away had I been at that photoshoot. No... probably not, because if this picture is as old as I suppose it is I was about 13 then, but if I could travel through time... and space for that matter...

I like his abdomen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alljess
What?!
Old 05-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

It's my pleasure posting the pictures. Really, he is a joy to look at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
The second one is really cute. ^^ I would've jumped him right away had I been at that photoshoot. No... probably not, because if this picture is as old as I suppose it is I was about 13 then, but if I could travel through time... and space for that matter...
haha. I think I was 14. But I don't think I would have been opposed to early corruption for Greg. Perhaps corruption is the wrong word. But I think you know what I mean.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannaJam (View Post)
It's my pleasure posting the pictures. Really, he is a joy to look at.
True...

... I have to marry him...

Quote:
haha. I think I was 14. But I don't think I would have been opposed to early corruption for Greg. Perhaps corruption is the wrong word. But I think you know what I mean.
I'm not so sure I do...

So how old are you now? Then I'd know when the picture was taken and how old I was then.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

My laptop has done an instantaneous shutdown thrice in a row while making the animations. I really need to erase everything on my laptop and start out fresh. So, sorry for the delay. I will try to get these done by next week.

Seriously, Gateway SUCKS...BIG TIME!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Just take your time. I'm sorry to hear that your computer's so instable.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Greg on B&S? I read that too somewhere, but it was nothing official. I think a fan mentioned it to Michael Ausiello and Ausiello agreed it would be nice to have Greg on B&S. Nothing more

A heart is a fragile thing. That's why we protect them so vigorously, give them away so rarely and why it means so much when we do. Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow. Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Greg on B&S? I read that too somewhere, but it was nothing official. I think a fan mentioned it to Michael Ausiello and Ausiello agreed it would be nice to have Greg on B&S. Nothing more
That's correct. That, and the fact his IMDb profile page has shot up nearly 90% since last week. It doesn't say that currently but there's a definite interest in the matter.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:59 PM
buffyannAlex

Sorry I'm only catching up with this thread now, been busy lately but oh you guys are the sweetest ever
You all rock for making this thread alive !!!

and the B&S thing was a big joke in Ausiello's column. But who knows ? Heh. we can hope

Old 05-27-2008, 05:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Sorry I'm only catching up with this thread now, been busy lately but oh you guys are the sweetest ever.
You all rock for making this thread alive !!!
Right back at you, Alex!!

How can Ausiello joke about the favorable casting of Gregory Smith in "Brothers and Sisters" (or in anything for that matter)? He's certainly a more than capable actor to fill the role.
I am hoping there'll be some news about him in something soon. Gosh, darn it!! Where's he been?!
Old 05-27-2008, 05:56 AM
buffyannAlex

Well, we should see him in "Guns" in the fall, that's what I'm hoping for. He's probably hanging around in Utah right now making an indie movie

As for Ausiello, here's what he said exactly :
Quote:
Question: There's another long lost Walker on Brothers & Sisters? Who's thinking Everwood’s Gregory Smith as Ryan? — Jake
Ausiello: I certainly am! But the real question is whether the folks over at B&S are thinking it. "Right now, we're keeping our options open," says exec producer Monica Owusu-Breen. "We're just starting to talk about the character and the actors that may be right for the role. But we don't have much more than that to report right now." Notice how she didn't rule Smith out? Interesting. Veddy interesting. In related news, the campaign to get Gregory Smith on B&S starts right here, right now. Are you with me? I said, Are you with me?!?!?
I think he's definitely joking about it, but that would be fun to have him around that show. but somehow, I don't see him on it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread