Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2020, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
So I am thinking about watching Nancy Drew before Season 2 arrives. I think I have some time. I might watch The Pilot this weekend. I have decided against watching Stargirl. I know people say it's really good but quite frankly, I don't care, lol. I feel very relieved knowing I am limiting my Superhero shows on The CW. Guggenheim is still loosely attached to the Berlanti shows and I cannot stand that idiot. I watch The Flash and Supergirl. Supergirl is ending soon. I am not watching Superman either. So I'll just have The Flash left and then Riverdale and Nancy Drew (if I watch) on the network but only one Superhero show until The Flash ends (and Guggenheim has never gotten his paws on The Flash thankfully). It feels good.
I'm like you. I want to binge BL because I was waiting for it to end and focus on the Flash.

I am not adding any other Superhero shows.

I hope you like Nancy Drew. I really like it.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I'm like you. I want to binge BL because I was waiting for it to end and focus on the Flash.

I am not adding any other Superhero shows.

I hope you like Nancy Drew. I really like it.
No more Superhero additions for the win.

I’ll comment here the second I watch The Pilot. Eager to watch today if I can get this work done.
Old 12-04-2020, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
No more Superhero additions for the win.

I’ll comment here the second I watch The Pilot. Eager to watch today if I can get this work done.
I'm just on superhero burn out from the show to the movies. Time for good old mysteries and a side of cheese for moi.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm just on superhero burn out from the show to the movies. Time for good old mysteries and a side of cheese for moi.
Exactly. Time for other types.

I’ve just lost my taste for superhero shows combined with hating Guggenheim. It’s not a coincidence the best Superhero show on the CW is a show that Guggenheim’s never gotten his filthy hands on. Apparently the character from Arrow, Diggle, is going to be sprinkled around the shows this season and Guggenheim was discussing this in an interview. Made me cringe. Diggle is way better than Oliver and Felicity so the character being around is fine. What made me cringe is knowing Guggenheim created this character so he has power over how Diggle will be used. Just a reminder that I need to get away from this universe, minus The Flash.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Exactly. Time for other types.

I’ve just lost my taste for superhero shows combined with hating Guggenheim. It’s not a coincidence the best Superhero show on the CW is a show that Guggenheim’s never gotten his filthy hands on. Apparently the character from Arrow, Diggle, is going to be sprinkled around the shows this season and Guggenheim was discussing this in an interview. Made me cringe. Diggle is way better than Oliver and Felicity so the character being around is fine. What made me cringe is knowing Guggenheim created this character so he has power over how Diggle will be used. Just a reminder that I need to get away from this universe, minus The Flash.
I am over him too.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I am over him too.
Indeed.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem
Old 12-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Nancy Drew

Going to watch The Pilot soon.

Shu, I have a question...

Straight up, which way does the romance go? Are they following the books or going in a different direction? I rather be prepared and know ahead of time.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Nancy Drew

Going to watch The Pilot soon.

Shu, I have a question...

Straight up, which way does the romance go? Are they following the books or going in a different direction? I rather be prepared and know ahead of time.
A different direction but nick and Nancy are so different from book version plus they have zero chem and Nancy treats him badly. Nancy’s main love interest has yet to be developed although I have a feeling I know who it is.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
A different direction but nick and Nancy are so different from book version plus they have zero chem and Nancy treats him badly. Nancy’s main love interest has yet to be developed although I have a feeling I know who it is.
Thanks!
Old 12-05-2020, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ Haha.

Thoughts:

1. KJ Apa’s accent is cute.
2. Lili Reinhart... might be because we’re both Cleveland natives but she’s the one I’d want to have coffee with.
3. Camila Mendes... so down to earth (serious when necessary) and clearly knows Riverdale.
4. Cole Sprouse... Leo charm and wit.
5. Madelaine Petsch... how can you not feel her kindness. Plus, she’s so close with Vanessa she’s almost sitting on her lap and you can tell they’d love to hold hands forever.
6. Charles Melton... he didn’t know an answer (minus one obvious Betty one). Seems like a good guy.
7. Vanessa Morgan... BFF with Petsch and she better have tons of screen time this season!

Last edited by jediwands; 12-06-2020 at 08:09 AM
Old 12-06-2020, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Kiwis do have great accents, lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread