Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Info about the Flash/Arrow spinoff. It reveals who Caity Lotz is playing.

CW's "Legends of Tomorrow" Reveals Caity Lotz's Character - Comic Book Resources
Old 05-14-2015, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
The Middle Season 6 Finale

Betty, have you seen The Middle finale yet? I heard it's outstanding. You know, the usual, best acting and writing, cast chemistry out of this world, the usual.

!
Haven't been able to watch yet....busy with company and the Rangers game. Will definitely watch tonight!!
Old 05-14-2015, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Haven't been able to watch yet....busy with company and the Rangers game. Will definitely watch tonight!!
Yeah, I can't wait to tune in!

Do you know the running theme of Brad, Sue's friend, being gay but he doesn't see it or know it and Sue's certainly clueless too? Apparently there's some foreshadowing with Brad talking to a guy so maybe finally the running jokes will turn into reality in season 7. LOL

I wonder what Charlie's going to do with two shows... Charlie aka Axl. See, since ABC is lame and waits forever to negotiate contracts and renewals... and the actors only signed through season 6 so they needed new contracts... well months ago Charlie was offered the lead (since he's awesome) of a new show. He took it because why not? He had to cover his a$$ with ABC taking so dang long. Well, I know the cast signed new contracts and of course the show was renewed so I'm not sure if Charlie's going to do both shows or what... I know he'll do The Middle but not sure if his lead on the new show is still happening. He could do both. Axl's at college so it could work but I guess we'll see!
Old 05-14-2015, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Info about the Flash/Arrow spinoff. It reveals who Caity Lotz is playing.

CW's "Legends of Tomorrow" Reveals Caity Lotz's Character - Comic Book Resources
Are all those characters dead? Haha I mean Ray did just get blown up.....is that the premise of the show they are all brought back from the dead by the time traveling guy?

Quote:
She looked good in her costume. I wonder if she got two costumes out of the leather that Roy left her.
Bahahaha no kidding.

Arrow sidenote: is team Arrow not going to just be even more pissed at Oliver once they find out Malcolm is Ra's and he handed him the ring?
Old 05-14-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

arrow reeks of s3 of smallville.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
arrow reeks of s3 of smallville.
How do you mean?
Old 05-14-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
How do you mean?
clark decided he was honna be a reg guy with lana and gave up being a superhero. he was so ****ing whiny. but like clark, oliver cant deny his destiny.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
clark decided he was honna be a reg guy with lana and gave up being a superhero. he was so ****ing whiny. but like clark, oliver cant deny his destiny.
To be fair, Clark was whiny for the entire series. Way more than a character with superpowers should be. That's why I like the looks of the new Supergirl series. She seems like she enjoys having powers.

On a down note, this news makes Alan sad...but I guess it gives Michelle more time to catch up on the show...

The CW hopes 'The 100' can have its 'Breaking Bad' moment - Zap2it | News & Features
Old 05-14-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ Definitely more time now!

Quote:
Interesting. Are they having him temporarily "retired" as a way to announce him as the true Green Arrow in a more dramatic way? I wonder how long he's going to be not doing what he was destined to do. LOL

I found a great link to check on all your shows for renewal/cancellation:

Renewal Scorecard 2015-16 - Cancelled Or Renewed - RenewCancelTV.com
Old 05-14-2015, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Well bummer about The 100 being pushed to mid-season. But hopefully that strategy works because it deserves the viewership to equal the rave reviews that critics give it.

Speaking of SuperGirl....what is that actress from? She gives off very strong Blake Lively vibes to me.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Well bummer about The 100 being pushed to mid-season. But hopefully that strategy works because it deserves the viewership to equal the rave reviews that critics give it.

Speaking of SuperGirl....what is that actress from? She gives off very strong Blake Lively vibes to me.
Glee. She doesn't quite give me blake vibes (but then again I adore blake) but she is adorable.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
To be fair, Clark was whiny for the entire series. Way more than a character with superpowers should be. That's why I like the looks of the new Supergirl series. She seems like she enjoys having powers.

On a down note, this news makes Alan sad...but I guess it gives Michelle more time to catch up on the show...

The CW hopes 'The 100' can have its 'Breaking Bad' moment - Zap2it | News & Features
Clark was very whiny it;s one of the reasons that I have issues with smallville. But, boy did he amp that up in s4. Oliver is emo/whiny as it is. No need for that to get worse.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Glee. She doesn't quite give me blake vibes (but then again I adore blake) but she is adorable.
Ahh never watched Glee so that explains why I don't really know her. I love Blake! Doesn't drink, is a self-proclaimed tom boy growing up and is from all accounts an awesome person. You don't find those types in Hollywood much. Oh and her husband isn't too shabby to look at either.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

The Legends of Tomorrow trailer looks pretty good.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

She's not too shabby to look at either.