Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ You guys are right! Actually, The 100 should be the priority since I need to catch up for the new season premiere.

And, yes, when White Collar gets going, I will fly through the episodes for someone named Hilarie.

The Middle season 6 finale tonight! Don't forget, Betty!
Old 05-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

The Middle season 6 finale tonight! Don't forget, Betty!
Michelle, I have my DVR scheduled to automatically record the series. I can't forget!
Old 05-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Michelle, I have my DVR scheduled to automatically record the series. I can't forget!
I know, but I just wanted to hear you say as much.

Did you see my post about Resurrection being canceled? The Middle, renewed? So glad for both! Resurrection had run its course and I liked the last episode. The Middle should never end.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I know, but I just wanted to hear you say as much.

Did you see my post about Resurrection being canceled? The Middle, renewed? So glad for both! Resurrection had run its course and I liked the last episode. The Middle should never end.
I did see that! Great news about the Middle. You're right about Resurrection having run its course.

Does anyone know if Blue Bloods has been renewed. Everytime I look it up..I don't get an definite answer.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

What network is Blue Bloods on?
Old 05-13-2015, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I think it's coming back? ‘Blue Bloods’ season 6, ‘NCIS’ season 13, ‘Amazing Race’ renewals official; see more! | CarterMatt.com
Old 05-13-2015, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And, yes, when White Collar gets going, I will fly through the episodes for someone named Hilarie.
Would we be completely lost if we just skipped until then..... I kid....maybe. Nah i watched the first few episodes of this show eons ago when it started because of Matt Bomer but I just never got hooked. It was entertaining though.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

This looks better than I thought it would. Definitely adding this to the lineup.

Old 05-13-2015, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

^^^I saw a summary on that and wasn't sure I would give it a try.....but the trailer isn't half bad.

There's a few new shows coming next year that I am intrigued by. Have y'all heard of the Quantico one? It's about the FBIs brightest young recruits and follows them from day one on. So pretty much Grey's Anatomy but with agents, I'm in. But it's all surrounding some terrorist attack and one of them is suspected of actually planning it...I just saw the trailer a bit ago.

Old 05-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Michelle!
Old 05-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Would we be completely lost if we just skipped until then..... I kid....maybe. Nah i watched the first few episodes of this show eons ago when it started because of Matt Bomer but I just never got hooked. It was entertaining though.
I know I will feel like wanting to just skip ahead until then.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

The Arrow finale was great. After the letdown that the last few episodes have been, I needed this one.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
The Arrow finale was great. After the letdown that the last few episodes have been, I needed this one.
Wowza. Interested to see how long Oliver can stay away from the city.....great episode. The greedy part of me wishes there was a Olicity kiss but it's hard to complain with everything else we got on that front.

AND YAY! Thea has officially become Speedy!
Old 05-14-2015, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

She looked good in her costume. I wonder if she got two costumes out of the leather that Roy left her.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Middle Season 6 Finale

Betty, have you seen The Middle finale yet? I heard it's outstanding. You know, the usual, best acting and writing, cast chemistry out of this world, the usual.

I wasn't able to watch because a friend stayed over but I heard you cry like a baby. Sue, as usual had lots of stuff stacked up against her but there's a surprising conclusion that makes you cry. I wonder if they did this just in case a season 7 didn't transpire. They usually have family happy endings in finales especially but apparently this one was ultra highlighted.

Oh well, we know this gem of a show is coming back next season! Seriously, after watching an episode if I turn on the CW I laugh at the supreme lack of quality by comparison. It's hilarious noticing the difference.

Anyway, look at what this person wrote about the finale:

Quote:
I love this show so much I want to make out with it and have its babies. Or at least let it hold hands and walk at the IN county fair with me.

This show is the one that so many of my friends and I think shows so many touches from our real lives. Many of us have an "Axl", "Sue" or "Brick"in our homes. And some Frankies and Mikes too...

Sue getting that yearbook and all the signatures really got to me. I started choking up when telling little miss shipmate about it. Bravo, writers!

This show is the best and everything else sucks. Thanks.
Will watch later today and comment!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread