Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2015, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tiffani Thiessen has a cooking show!

Has anyone else seen it? I love it. She has a great personality, and this show brings it out. I never realized how talented she is in the kitchen. It's a fun 30 minutes. My mom watches regularly.

Quote:
Tiffani Thiessen invites her celebrity friends over for good company, great stories and delicious food. With guests like Jason Priestley, Seth Green, her White Collar co-stars and more, it's ...
Dinner at Tiffani's : Cooking Channel
Old 05-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

Has anyone else seen it? I love it. She has a great personality, and this show brings it out. I never realized how talented she is in the kitchen. It's a fun 30 minutes. My mom watches regularly.

I think I'd like to watch her more than I like watching Rachel Rae!
Old 05-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I think I'd like to watch her more than I like watching Rachel Rae!
Seriously! I agree. Her personality is natural, it's not forced or showy. It's a great cooking show. She's talented! Her pretty face and down to earth personality are added extras. She definitely knows what to do in the kitchen. It's fun watching her celebrity friends come over. She's friends with so many people, childhood friends with several from the cast of Saved By The Bell. It's a neat little cooking show.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-12-2015 at 05:05 AM
Old 05-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I love that show. I watch it whenever I see that it's on, even if I've seen the episode before.

Some upcoming shows that I'm interested in:

Minority Report

Lucifer

Frankenstein Code

Blindspot

The Player

Stitchers

Dark Matter

Killjoys

The Expanse

Scream

Complications

Old 05-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I love Tiffani. She was on White collar.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu
I love Tiffani. She was on White collar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I love that show. I watch it whenever I see that it's on, even if I've seen the episode before.
It seems like Tiffani and Hilarie were cut from the same cloth. They're both so down to earth, incredibly talented, creative women. I love them both!

Tiffani made an assortment of pizzas that had me drooling and I've been on a gluten free diet for months now with really zero cravings. LOL

Her show is awesome.

I really need to check out White Collar since both Hilarie and Tiffani were on it. Were they on it at the same time?

I will check out your video list of new shows when I get home, Alan! I certainly have more time to watch new shows with Revenge over now (I adore the finale) and most probably Resurrection as well.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I certainly have more time to watch new shows with Revenge over now (I adore the finale) and most probably Resurrection as well.
Don't forget to fit Parenthood into that extra time!
Old 05-12-2015, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It seems like Tiffani and Hilarie were cut from the same cloth. They're both so down to earth, incredibly talented, creative women. I love them both!

Tiffani made an assortment of pizzas that had me drooling and I've been on a gluten free diet for months now with really zero cravings. LOL

Her show is awesome.

I really need to check out White Collar since both Hilarie and Tiffani were on it. Were they on it at the same time?

I will check out your video list of new shows when I get home, Alan! I certainly have more time to watch new shows with Revenge over now (I adore the finale) and most probably Resurrection as well.
Tiffani was on the show for the entire run, but Hilarie was only on it for a couple seasons total. I really liked her character though, and I was sad when they wrote her off the show.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I just saw the finale of Jane the Virgin and I love it! It was perfect. It's such a great telenovella. So, interesting and oh the twists and turns!
Old 05-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Tiffani was on the show for the entire run, but Hilarie was only on it for a couple seasons total. I really liked her character though, and I was sad when they wrote her off the show.
Thanks! I really need to check this show out. I wonder if it's on Netflix. It is. This is a show I've been wanting to check out for years now. I really should give it a watch. I just noticed that Treat Williams was on the show for six episodes too. Sweet! This could also be my own Amanda Clarke Revenge for what happened on One Tree Hill when Lucas/Peyton weren't in seasons 7-9. I will follow Hilarie, Mark, thanks. LOL
Old 05-12-2015, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Don't forget to fit Parenthood into that extra time!
I definitely haven't forgotten! I won't tackle it until I'm done with the One Tree Hill rewatch. This would be a cool show to make as our next rewatch actually. Maybe?

White Collar is definitely a show I've always wanted to check out because of Hilarie. Ever since she entered the screen, I remember Alan and Gaby years ago discussing Hilarie Burton on the show. I've always wanted to check it out for Hilarie. Tiffani being on it makes it all the more tempting.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I definitely haven't forgotten! I won't tackle it until I'm done with the One Tree Hill rewatch. This would be a cool show to make as our next rewatch actually. Maybe?
Definitely! I just wish the last season was on Netflix.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Definitely! I just wish the last season was on Netflix.
I'm sure it will be eventually.

You should consider White Collar. You will see Hilarie again! This is the show she did very soon after One Tree Hill. I was very happy that she found something of quality and to match her talent so quickly.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
White Collar is definitely a show I've always wanted to check out because of Hilarie. Ever since she entered the screen, I remember Alan and Gaby years ago discussing Hilarie Burton on the show. I've always wanted to check it out for Hilarie. Tiffani being on it makes it all the more tempting.
I think that you will enjoy it. I haven't watched the whole show, but I've watched episodes here and there. I love Matt Boomer. I also loved Hillarie in her role in this show. I think that you will enjoy her role as well. I don't know why they have written her out, but I definitely enjoyed her on the screen.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I think that you will enjoy it. I haven't watched the whole show, but I've watched episodes here and there. I love Matt Boomer. I also loved Hillarie in her role in this show. I think that you will enjoy her role as well. I don't know why they have written her out, but I definitely enjoyed her on the screen.
I didn't know you watched! Awesome!

What is the show generally about? Likes? Dislikes? How did they write Hilarie's character out? In a good way at least? I don't care if I'm spoiled!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread